AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Hello i have next bug - when you set skills you can still learn the obtained skill but lose points and go below 1 ( you can have - 1 -2 depending how much time you click the button ) To make this bug just take the desire skill click learn skill then you can do it again with counsequences of losing points and the skill is still learned

Edit - Copper ring and Silver Ring have + 1 to spellpower in the information on the right while you move your mouse to their graphic its write they give 0 spellpower

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hello i have next bug - when you set skills you can still learn the obtained skill but lose points and go below 1 ( you can have - 1 -2 depending how much time you click the button ) To make this bug just take the desire skill click learn skill then you can do it again with counsequences of losing points and the skill is still learned

Edit - Copper ring and Silver Ring have + 1 to spellpower in the information on the right while you move your mouse to their graphic its write they give 0 spellpower
Fixed. (Just need to place the Html into the game folder)

Reactions: AtomicBoy

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Can you send your save, pls? I cannot reproduce this bug.
From what I remember I was buying potions in Ingmery city, when I bought some and I ended up with two stacks of potions: stack of 0 potions, and a stack of 1 potion. I haven't bought any potions prior to this moment but I have found some potions during quests I think? Hope this helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
From what I remember I was buying potions in Ingmery city, when I bought some and I ended up with two stacks of potions: stack of 0 potions, and a stack of 1 potion. I haven't bought any potions prior to this moment but I have found some potions during quests I think? Hope this helps.
Fixed. It won't happen again. Thanks for letting me know.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
News time... Okay, we can compress this into: The line of old character reworks is coming to an end, guys. Everyone knows that I couldn't move forward with the story and new characters without freshing out all of our old content to the game's new standards.

Naomi and the Slaves Pens girls were the focus of our last release, and 0.2.14 will focus on Rasha and Gharol.

I have beautiful plans for our cute Orc girl, and our Milfy Orc...
It's no secret that I have a little soft spot for romance with married women, it's my fault. xD

But briefly, what is the roadmap for 0.2.14? In list...
Rasha stuff ---
  • - First warm massage (Unique)
  • - First night together (Unique)
  • - Let her ride (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • - Doggystyle (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • - Lovemaking (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • - Taste the cherry (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • - Tittyjob (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • - Morning scenes
  • - Eager cowgirl (Preggo)
  • - Warm blowjob
  • - Bath events
  • - Spend time together
  • - Bath doggystyle (Or something else... Time will tell)
Gharol stuff ---
  • - First warm boobjob (Unique)
  • - First wine lovenight (Unique)
  • - Missionary repetitivel
  • - Doggystyle repetitivel
  • - Boobjob
This promises to be big. We have about 12 scenes to add, new dialogs and events, and a lot to revise. But after that, I feel the way is pretty much clear to proceed with the main story.

Goblins, Witches, Kitsunes, beastgirls... I want to fully explore Aedryll and see the beauties of this world.

And speaking of beauty... A little taste of artwork for Eileen. (WIP!)

1678227481083.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i wish to see more footjob scene and finishers on them :D
I'm mulling over whether Rasha would do a footjob in the bath... She can get really naughty when horny enough. Or maybe a thighjob… Who knows.

Reactions: AtomicBoy

favori

Jul 11, 2022
News time... Okay, we can compress this into: The line of old character reworks is coming to an end, guys. Everyone knows that I couldn't move forward with the story and new characters without freshing out all of our old content to the game's new standards.

Naomi and the Slaves Pens girls were the focus of our last release, and 0.2.14 will focus on Rasha and Gharol.

I have beautiful plans for our cute Orc girl, and our Milfy Orc...
It's no secret that I have a little soft spot for romance with married women, it's my fault. xD

But briefly, what is the roadmap for 0.2.14? In list...
Rasha stuff ---
  • - First warm massage (Unique)
  • - First night together (Unique)
  • - Let her ride (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • - Doggystyle (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • - Lovemaking (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • - Taste the cherry (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • - Tittyjob (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • - Morning scenes
  • - Eager cowgirl (Preggo)
  • - Warm blowjob
  • - Bath events
  • - Spend time together
  • - Bath doggystyle (Or something else... Time will tell)
Gharol stuff ---
  • - First warm boobjob (Unique)
  • - First wine lovenight (Unique)
  • - Missionary repetitivel
  • - Doggystyle repetitivel
  • - Boobjob
This promises to be big. We have about 12 scenes to add, new dialogs and events, and a lot to revise. But after that, I feel the way is pretty much clear to proceed with the main story.

Goblins, Witches, Kitsunes, beastgirls... I want to fully explore Aedryll and see the beauties of this world.

And speaking of beauty... A little taste of artwork for Eileen. (WIP!)

View attachment 2447455
In future updates, will be changed the enchantment system for weapons? In my opinion, it is little useless now, because with a large infusion of energy, it just provides a small increase weapon damage. Lust enchantment is useless at all, because the enemy's health decreases much faster with each hit, while lust increases slightly. In other words, it is impossible to defeat only with lust.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
In future updates, will be changed the enchantment system for weapons? In my opinion, it is little useless now, because with a large infusion of energy, it just provides a small increase weapon damage. Lust enchantment is useless at all, because the enemy's health decreases much faster with each hit, while lust increases slightly. In other words, it is impossible to defeat only with lust.
If you guys think that weapon enchantment needs a little rebalance, just need to ask. I depend on feedback from my players to get a better idea of where to touch.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
If you have time, do you mind add mobile game to genre list?
I know this game on itch otherwise I won't know it is android support by Html like joiplay

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I'm new to this game so...

Which line in html file was about MC (our character stat)?

I use html viewer on mobile so it's too big and boom! Force out from app.
497 page with my eye dead from uv light from phone lol

codefost

Jul 23, 2021

If can't answer then ok! Just told before hand

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Hey i have another bug with Reene Alchemic book. I gave her allready before but now i see i can give her again - i realise when i made date and sex with her.

Give save to analise

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

Character stats are found on the Character page in the Codex.

1678392246245.png

Hey i have another bug with Reene Alchemic book. I gave her allready before but now i see i can give her again - i realise when i made date and sex with her.

Give save to analise
This should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
If you guys think that weapon enchantment needs a little rebalance, just need to ask. I depend on feedback from my players to get a better idea of where to touch.
It probably does need some sort of rework, but I personally have used it very little before as there does not seem to be too much of a need for it atm.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Right, my idea is to double the maximum enchantment of each item. With that, they will average 20-40 for each item. Do you guys think this is enough to make things better? Unique and Rare items will later have a higher enchantment average.

Currently the game allows you to farm aura in various ways, including sex, so that should be fine, I hope.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Right, my idea is to double the maximum enchantment of each item. With that, they will average 20-40 for each item. Do you guys think this is enough to make things better? Unique and Rare items will later have a higher enchantment average.

Currently the game allows you to farm aura in various ways, including sex, so that should be fine, I hope.
I will try to play around with it to see what it is like when I get a chance. Does infusing an element with different elements do anything or is that a bug?

Though I think I discovered a bug. It says "Change [item] to [element]" when I select the element I have enchanted to an item, but when I select an element that I do not have enchanted to an item, it says "[Item] is already infused with element." That seems backwards right? I can enchant between different elements fine though

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I will try to play around with it to see what it is like when I get a chance. Does infusing an element with different elements do anything or is that a bug?

Though I think I discovered a bug. It says "Change [item] to [element]" when I select the element I have enchanted to an item, but when I select an element that I do not have enchanted to an item, it says "[Item] is already infused with element." That seems backwards right? I can enchant between different elements fine though
Yes, if you have enchanted an item with Light, you cannot apply the same enchantment. If you do this with any other element, it is equivalent to dispelling the previous element and infusing the new element you chose.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Yes, if you have enchanted an item with Light, you cannot apply the same enchantment. If you do this with any other element, it is equivalent to dispelling the previous element and infusing the new element you chose.
Maybe what I said was not clear or I am misunderstanding you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was incorrect about the infusion part (thought it was doing something else, but appearantly I cannot read).

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Maybe what I said was not clear or I am misunderstanding you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was incorrect about the infusion part (thought it was doing something else, but appearantly I cannot read).
OMG this is bugged... I fixed it now but man what a shame... Hard to believe I let this slip through my fingers. Thanks for pointing it out. :cry:

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes