4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

LaETDev

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Sure... Doesn't matter anyway I guess. I just got to the out of nowhere "let's see everyone naked in the show because, why not?" scene and I guess this one is just way too ecchi for my liking. It removes all sense of reward for me.
Yeah that scene's not great. I'm going to slowly redo the original demo scenes with each release starting from the end so it's not janky as hell.

Thnx Man! I appreciate it (y)
Nvm, I'll look into it tomorrow, it's more involved than I thought it was. Thought it was just another build option in renpy.

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The book club setup is a fucking stroke of genius. They are really well done. Basically, one character writes naughty stories and a few of the girls get together and she reads them. (And the game animates the "story" so you get to see animation of what happens in the story.) It allows having content in there that you can skip if you aren't into it, and at the same time the hardcore purists who are going to freak out about certain types of material can content themselves that this didn't really happen, because it was just a story one of the characters made up (it's like, not canon.) I found this to be a really innovative aspect of the game.
That's not "genius", a lot of games have non-cannon side story shit. It's just a cop out. It's an attempt to please everyone, which as we know, is a pointless endeavor. Also, your girlfriend writing a story about getting fucked by someone else, is still your girlfriend thinking about cucking you. There's a reason why in the Bible it says that if you covet your neighbors wife, you have already committed adultery in your heart.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
At the beginning of the game, Humiya tells you that you have no broken bones, then immediately tells you that your ankle is fractured. Fractured is just the technical term for broken, they're literally the same. Sprained is probably what you meant.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ToadSlayer776

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
That's not "genius", a lot of games have non-cannon side story shit. It's just a cop out. It's an attempt to please everyone, which as we know, is a pointless endeavor. Also, your girlfriend writing a story about getting fucked by someone else, is still your girlfriend thinking about cucking you. There's a reason why in the Bible it says that if you covet your neighbors wife, you have already committed adultery in your heart.
Wait, did you just reference... the bible? Sir this is F95. I'm pretty sure you already broke all 10 commandments and then some just by being here, sorry to break it to you.

At the beginning of the game, Humiya tells you that you have no broken bones, then immediately tells you that your ankle is fractured. Fractured is just the technical term for broken, they're literally the same. Sprained is probably what you meant.
Years ago, fracture was commonly used to refer to when you have a crack in the bone, but the pieces of the bone have not moved out of place, whereas broken was used when the pieces of the bone had moved. Nowadays, they are increasingly used interchangeably. Regardless, this is kind of a really minor thing to worry about, let the dev focus on titties and asses and spooky stories, we're not that concerned about like 1000% hyper accurate use of medical terminology.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Wait, did you just reference... the bible? Sir this is F95. I'm pretty sure you already broke all 10 commandments and then some just by being here, sorry to break it to you.
And? That's completely irrelevant. The point of referencing the Bible is not because I'm a Christian and I believe that all of the filthy sinners here should find Jesus. The point is that dudes almost 2000 years ago already knew that if your GF is consistently thinking about getting fucked by people other than you, she's cucking you in her heart. It's a clear lack of respect, especially if she then tells said fantasies to other people as well. Remember this is not even just an occasional private fantasy or dream, they're going out of their way to make stories about getting fucked by people other than the MC.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
And? That's completely irrelevant. The point of referencing the Bible is not because I'm a Christian and I believe that all of the filthy sinners here should find Jesus. The point is that dudes almost 2000 years ago already knew that if your GF is consistently thinking about getting fucked by people other than you, she's cucking you in her heart. It's a clear lack of respect, especially if she then tells said fantasies to other people as well. Remember this is not even just an occasional private fantasy or dream, they're going out of their way to make stories about getting fucked by people other than the MC.
So far my approach to the book club has been: Click to start, use CTRL to skip through everything until I get a question about whether I want to watch something or not, say no, and use CTRL until the scene ends.

Possibly an option at the beginning of the book club that said "Do you want to skip the book club?" would have been nice.

Reactions: Skeltom

ToadSlayer776

Jul 27, 2019
True enough. It would be adultery in every use of the word. Albeit for us sinners to disucuss ethics is a bit crass. But by definition it is cheating.

Also by partaking in F95 you only break about 4 commandments, and that depends on how far you stretch the commandments.

And if you're a Christian, your covenant with the LORD has nothing to do with the covenant He had with the hebrews, though you should still uphold the commandments as generally, they are objectively correct.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Are there any estimations on second chapter release date? Patreon page says that textwriting should be done 3 weeks ago and there are no updates since.

LaETDev

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Are there any estimations on second chapter release date? Patreon page says that textwriting should be done 3 weeks ago and there are no updates since.
Guess I should update that. I'm taking screenshots/animating. It'll take a while as episode 0.2 actually ended up being larger than the first. Probably the largest episode the game will have unless I go crazy in the future. The scripts are very good in my opinion, better than the first at least.

I'll go into it more in a Patreon post at the end of the week. Planning on doing one large episode then a smaller on-rails event. So this episode is a ton of character progression and then the next one will be the track-and-field competition. Then progression, then a beach event, etc...

I don't want to give too much away but some of the short episode ideas we've come up with are pretty fantastic and I can't wait to get to them. Other than the beach one... which is primarily to put everyone in a bathing suit and utilize all the koikatsu sunshine assets I've got.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes