RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
It's not a bug, it's a feature!
Feature? How so?
No warning, no nothing. Just ZAP and you are left with WTF.
I am left clueless as to which route is not broken.

EDIT: Mah fuck it. Tried a few more times, using different options.
I give up.

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Your OP is perfectly in line with the rules. No need to change it.
You're the boss wep :D

veqvil you are awesome my friend , you reply on every comment , only very a few (x10 a few) developers do it. Wish you luck . and of course one of the best games keep it up.
Thank you! Actually, I just enjoy typing xD

What's the deal with linking bugs in the storry?
You are talking one moment with a person, click and your scene is over and completely another scene starts.

I am now stuck in a loop, where the scene at the pizza place brings you right back to the morning at breakfast with Sis/Mom before she went on a date.

Any resolution to this?
I just finished the stable release and going to upload that now, maybe this solves the issue :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@veqvil .

I love your game and I'm going to support you before the end of the month.
However, your game is full of no-no stuffs for patreon as incest/ blackmail/ a sort of mind control and so on.
It is probably only matter of time before they will come to you.

Do you have any plan? Some dev are changing the text/obfuscating scenes and restoring them via patch or code.

I checked your patreon page and it is ok. I have some doubt about the title. The word "submission" could probably attract some unwanted attention.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil .

I love your game and I'm going to support you before the end of the month.
However, your game is full of no-no stuffs for patreon as incest/ blackmail/ a sort of mind control and so on.
It is probably only matter of time before they will come to you.

Do you have any plan? Some dev are changing the text/obfuscating scenes and restoring them via patch or code.

I checked your patreon page and it is ok. I have some doubt about the title. The word "submission" could probably attract some unwanted attention.
Well, I was lucky to be aware of this new patreon thing and read quite a lot about it, I don't think that submission by itself is really that bad, it's more about way you present your page and to me, mine looks pretty much neutral, in the Introtext I also only mentioned that the mom was dating and that the friends have changed.

Anyways I can always go something like that they are not blood-related etc. I guess the main goal is just to not have incest/bestiality and so on written big on the main page :D

I mean even Dating my daughter got time to rework the page and I'm not sure the game itself really changed at all (haven't played this yet).

Also, thank you for even considering supporting me! And a bigger thank you for always helping me with the thread! :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Got a tip, that is if your skills allow you, maybe make sex scenes like a blowjob an animation or like a gif, so someone can actually masturbate to it :FeelsBadMan:
Well, animations are something I really love, I even learned the basics of Maya long time ago, but I can't say much how much of animation (I'm talking good animation) I will be able to implement, while it certainly is way more fun! :D

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Well, animations are something I really love, I even learned the basics of Maya long time ago, but I can't say much how much of animation (I'm talking good animation) I will be able to implement, while it certainly is way more fun! :D
Screw animations. Just make great scenes like you have so far.

Waste of time on animations for not much beneffit.
Unless you are a 3D animation god and have absolutely godly rig to render all of it later.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Screw animations. Just make great scenes like you have so far.

Waste of time on animations for not much beneffit.
Unless you are a 3D animation god and have absolutely godly rig to render all of it later.
I laughed how you wrote this comment :D You're right of course, I wouldn't implement them if they eat up too much time and slow down the content release. But maybe I can do some "slow" animations with just a few frames :)

Btw the 0.03.1 is uploading and at 40 percent! :)
I really hope this will fix most of the bugs

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Well, I was lucky to be aware of this new patreon thing and read quite a lot about it, I don't think that submission by itself is really that bad, it's more about way you present your page and to me, mine looks pretty much neutral, in the Introtext I also only mentioned that the mom was dating and that the friends have changed.

Anyways I can always go something like that they are not blood-related etc. I guess the main goal is just to not have incest/bestiality and so on written big on the main page :D

I mean even Dating my daughter got time to rework the page and I'm not sure the game itself really changed at all (haven't played this yet).

Also, thank you for even considering supporting me! And a bigger thank you for always helping me with the thread! :)
After the first round most of the devs changed the patreon pages and everything was ok. However last week, Sin (the dev of Dream of Desired - 25k a month) received the order to change THE GAME for the end of the month or the game will be banned. At present he is the only one. The game has incest and mind control. Mind control is a no-no stuff because it is considered not consensual.

Now I'm just let you know. He is not terrorism XD. By the way don't even consider to change the game :mad:

zocx

May 2, 2017
I just finish this game and i can say WOW, first time to play the game and i can see a huge future for this! Didn't have so much fun playing an adult game for a long time 11/10

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
After the first round most of the devs changed the patreon pages and everything was ok. However last week, Sin (the dev of Dream of Desired - 25k a month) received the order to change THE GAME for the end of the month or the game will be banned. At present he is the only one. The game has incest and mind control. Mind control is a no-no stuff because it is considered not consensual.

Now I'm just let you know. He is not terrorism XD. By the way don't even consider to change the game :mad:
Well mind control can be seen as rape I guess, maybe that's why he had to change that, and I also heard something with a character was too much, but I'm not sure. Now I won't change the game in a way where my vision gets totally changed, besides the submission path doesn't have anything unconsensual it's more or less trained to be wanted xD.

I'm also very intimidated to even compare myself to those giants, I mean it's like talking about Ferraris and Lamborghinis while having nothing but a bike:D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I just finish this game and i can say WOW, first time to play the game and i can see a huge future for this! Didn't have so much fun playing an adult game for a long time 11/10
I will never get used to reading praising and positive comments, it always makes me smile and feel happy :D. Thank you for your feedback, I'm uploading a less buggy version in a couple minutes, so if anything is wrong try the 0.03.1 update.

I recoded everything, yes everything :D

Reactions: zocx

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I laughed how you wrote this comment :D You're right of course, I wouldn't implement them if they eat up too much time and slow down the content release. But maybe I can do some "slow" animations with just a few frames :)

Btw the 0.03.1 is uploading and at 40 percent! :)
I really hope this will fix most of the bugs
Can't wait. :)

swifty21

Jun 28, 2017
Hey vequil!, As a Junior member of this forum i am only entering the world of this genre of games. I've played the biggest ones here and i just love the Ren'Py games (3D specially) but today most of the games that are coming out are the same, and the developers all use the same presets, character models and they all seem so monotonous, same shitty story and that fucking annoying MC (the Big Brother Douchebag character), pardon my french. And then came the yet undiscovered (by me) Love and Submission by vequil. And holy shit can't i close my mouth until then. The renders (could be improved, but i know you work on them), the environment, the interactivity (yet limited but still different), characters,... just...wow. Finally a game where MC's sister doesn't hate him. Sorry for my blabbering but you amaze me. Thanks for putting your heart into it, nice to see people making effort. For now i can only support you with the comments, will try to gather some resources for Patreon too, but unfortunatly I can't promise you anything yet. Keep on the work! <3

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Yep, looks to be like some fresh air.

The models are completely new to me and I have ALL the games from here which extracted total at exactly 121.4 Gb !!!
Yeah, I am that pathetic.

Just love these sex 3D novels.
Books of various kinds as well, but hey.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Hey vequil!, As a Junior member of this forum i am only entering the world of this genre of games. I've played the biggest ones here and i just love the Ren'Py games (3D specially) but today most of the games that are coming out are the same, and the developers all use the same presets, character models and they all seem so monotonous, same shitty story and that fucking annoying MC (the Big Brother Douchebag character), pardon my french. And then came the yet undiscovered (by me) Love and Submission by vequil. And holy shit can't i close my mouth until then. The renders (could be improved, but i know you work on them), the environment, the interactivity (yet limited but still different), characters,... just...wow. Finally a game where MC's sister doesn't hate him. Sorry for my blabbering but you amaze me. Thanks for putting your heart into it, nice to see people making effort. For now i can only support you with the comments, will try to gather some resources for Patreon too, but unfortunatly I can't promise you anything yet. Keep on the work! <3
I'm speechless... ugh. Just the thought that you and other people take your time to write stuff like this again makes me so happy, actually, that word is not really describing my emotions but my limited English doesn't allow me to use something more accurate. Thank you for trying it out, and again if you encounter bugs, the stable release is at 90percent and I will post the links asap.

The thought that you are thinking about supporting me shocks me again, I mean I'm having blast creating this game and also having people support me is just awesome, not to mention all the positive "energy" @RWaites, @wep, and so, so many more!

Reactions: N7 and Grayfox

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yep, looks to be like some fresh air.

The models are completely new to me and I have ALL the games from here which extracted total at exactly 121.4 Gb !!!
Yeah, I am that pathetic.

Just love these sex 3D novels.
Books of various kinds as well, but hey.
Ok, without doubt, you are a veteran, now hearing you say it's fresh air knocks me out a little xD

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Amy is looking better in this version, much better, but there's still a couple of odd renders with her mouth too swollen

amy.png

this is when you enter your room, the first render with Amy is the one on the left, and the one in the right is the one that follows. She is looking much better on the second render

the first render when she opens the front door is still weird too, but aside that I think she's looking way better

Last edited:
Reactions: RobJoy

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hubris is excessive pride (or "overweening" pride), and is often called "the pride that comes before the fall."
In Greek tragedy, hubris leads to conflict, if not punishment or death

... probably a BAN from me?
:tf:

Reactions: Tittun and Viatovic

swifty21

Jun 28, 2017
I'm speechless... ugh. Just the thought that you and other people take your time to write stuff like this again makes me so happy, actually, that word is not really describing my emotions but my limited English doesn't allow me to use something more accurate. Thank you for trying it out, and again if you encounter bugs, the stable release is at 90percent and I will post the links asap.

The thought that you are thinking about supporting me shocks me again, I mean I'm having blast creating this game and also having people support me is just awesome, not to mention all the positive "energy" @RWaites, @wep, and so, so many more!
It's always a pleasure to support someone who puts and effort into their work, hobby... And although sometimes people might put you into in difficult situation, bringing you to the ground, its only for the best. As you know what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and so with each one step back you make 2 steps forward. Although i haven't seen many negative coments on this thread, It's your only job (when they come, and eventually they do) to shut their mouths and show them who's the boss, by making them speechless like you made me. And just one tip. Don't rush yourself. Take your time, people who love your work, support you, will wait as long as needed because they believe in you and thrive to be speechless once again.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes