veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
That game is amazing and i know it will be popular in short period. Kudos for you veqvil, i've played it but there wasn't any sexual content. Did i something wrong?
I'm sorry to say that I'm going for a more "realistic" pace to get to the fun scenes. I want to tell a reasonable story and let intimate things not happen out of the blue. Sorry for that though :/

Good start with the game, looks very promising!
I encountered a bug, if you decide to go to the bathroom before watching the movie with the girls, the game makes a rollback to the breakfast scene of the day before.
Looking forward to the next update.
Thank you for your feedback! May I ask if you played the 0.03.0 or the 0.03.1?
0.03.1 has just recently been uploaded.
Either way, I will look into it after I went to bed asap! :)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
That game is amazing and i know it will be popular in short period. Kudos for you veqvil, i've played it but there wasn't any sexual content. Did i something wrong?
There's a mom masturbation scene, a father/daughter scene, naked sister in a dream sequence, and a naked mom/sister in a dream sequence. Most of the content requires specific flags, and you have to follow exact procedures in order to see it at the moment. Took me a little poking and prodding, but the base framework is pretty much in place it's just a WIP for the moment.

So far it looks like sister/mom/ex-girlfriend/girl sleeping with her dad are the romance options. From the look of it the sister was about to have one when the patch ended.

The writing however in .4 has me a little nervous, because I'm not sure how comfortably I can play a game knowing that any romance option which ignores the ex girlfriend may end up with her being in physical danger heh.

Reactions: veqvil

lkta

May 3, 2017
Looks good, Sister is very cute but thin Becky looks very much like someone i work with which was/could be a little strange. There are a few spelling mistakes here & there but nothing too major.

The only thing i don't really like is the different views of the main corridor in the house, Took me a while to work out where downstairs was when mom came home from her date and the corridor is viewed from the other angle as the stairs are pretty much behind you right at the edge of the screen. Seems a little unnecessary having the same corridor viewed from two different perspectives with everything back to front.

Just going through the CGI files now to see what i missed before having another playthrough to see some different things.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
There's a mom masturbation scene, a father/daughter scene, naked sister in a dream sequence, and a naked mom/sister in a dream sequence. Most of the content requires specific flags, and you have to follow exact procedures in order to see it at the moment. Took me a little poking and prodding, but the base framework is pretty much in place it's just a WIP for the moment.

So far it looks like sister/mom/ex-girlfriend/girl sleeping with her dad are the romance options. From the look of it the sister was about to have one when the patch ended.

The writing however in .4 has me a little nervous, because I'm not sure how comfortably I can play a game knowing that any romance option which ignores the ex girlfriend may end up with her being in physical danger heh.
Damn, let me guess you don't usually ask for a walkthrough, do you? :D You definitely have analytical abilities :D

Looks good, Sister is very cute but thin Becky looks very much like someone i work with which was/could be a little strange. There are a few spelling mistakes here & there but nothing too major.

The only thing i don't really like is the different views of the main corridor in the house, Took me a while to work out where downstairs was when mom came home from her date and the corridor is viewed from the other angle as the stairs are pretty much behind you right at the edge of the screen. Seems a little unnecessary having the same corridor viewed from two different perspectives with everything back to front.

Just going through the CGI files now to see what i missed before having another playthrough to see some different things.
I totally get your point and I agree but the reason for creating multiple angles was to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I added to my todo list, that it's actually easy to miss going downstairs, and also thank you for your feedback :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Hmm after going through the images it seems like i have barely seen anything in the first playthrough i did. Time to do some more investigating
Glad to hear that :D Btw if you into spying there also is a BJ scene :)

@edgedy what father-daughter scene were you talking about? xD

Reactions: rgnar62

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I'm sorry to say that I'm going for a more "realistic" pace to get to the fun scenes. I want to tell a reasonable story and let intimate things not happen out of the blue. Sorry for that though :/

Thank you for your feedback! May I ask if you played the 0.03.0 or the 0.03.1?
0.03.1 has just recently been uploaded.
Either way, I will look into it after I went to bed asap! :)
Oh, I played version 0.03.0, that should explain it ñ_ñ

lkta

May 3, 2017

@edgedy what father-daughter scene were you talking about? XD
I saw that first time round (presuming this is the steve scene). Had mainly been complimenting Amy, said i was happy for mom to date & saw the bj from behind the sofa (once i had eventually found the way downstairs ;) ). looks like you can get caught though but i didn't.

I extracted the images to see what else there was, it looks like i missed loads unless you haven't used all of the images in the actual game. I picked the tech perk and see in the images that you can watch stuff with your phone but i don't think i actually got the camera. spoke to mom about credit card for it but not sure if i missed/skipped something as i didn't actually get it.

Other than that it looks like i missed pretty much all of the mom stuff & Amy's Toy under the bed

With multiple paths tied to different perks a walkthrough will be handy/essential once the game has progressed a bit but for now it is quick enough to play through again with each of the perks to see everything.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
You want sexual content the second day the guy comes home?
WTF?

In what kind of world do you live? :D

Reactions: g22 and veqvil

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 31446
After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time after 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.

Updated: 27/11-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.03.1
Language: English
Genre: Planned: Incest, Manipulation, Seduction, Rough, Romantic, Anal, BJ, HJ, BoobJ, FootJ, MMF/Sharing, FFM/Harem. All will be optional (you can actually play this game just for the plot ;))

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gameplay:

Characters:

LESS BUGGY BUILD: This is a smoother and less buggy build! In case there are still some major bugs don't hesitate to comment away!

Downloads:
PC:
GOOGLE:
MEGA:
MEDIAFIRE:

MAC:
GOOGLE:
MEGA:
MEDIAFIRE:
walkthrough?

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
Bravo!!That is the way i like to get up in the morning.
Have a cup of coffee with naked Carol in the kitchen!!!
It really makes my day!!

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017

@edgedy what father-daughter scene were you talking about? XD
Yeah I'm a little addicted to visual novels I.E. Fate Stay Night so trying out the optional routes and guessing where the story is going to head is part of the fun.

When you first re-encounter your mother/sister you have a strange flash of the man in the pizza shop having sex with his daughter (assuming that is in fact, his daughter) which is why he asks if you seemed familiar. Because you were literally inside of his head.

Last edited:

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
@veqvil I had two saves going in version 0.03.0. When I tried them in 0.03.1 they loaded with error screens. You can hit "Ignore" to keep skipping forward. One save is right before you talk to(or peek at) Amy, so I could eventually play. The second save is near the end of the alpha, so I could only skip until the "Thanks" screen pops up.

When you have to go downstairs for movie night, I was in the hallway and hit "Stay Upstairs" accidentally. From that point on I couldn't leave the hallway to go anywhere else(This happens in 0.03.1) :

Your Room: "Ugh. Something is wrong..."
Amy's Room: No dialogue.
Mom's Room: "The door is locked"
Go to the Bathroom: "I don't need to go to the bathroom now."
Go Upstairs: No dialogue.
Go Downstairs: No dialogue.

Minor stuff but I thought I should mention it just in case.
----------

Can someone tell me what NTR is? I've been seeing it pop up here and there but I have no idea what it means, only that most of the forum can't stand it, lol. Kinda new to the whole visual novel genre(but greatly enjoying it thus far).

The expression on the mother's face in this render is priceless. One of the favorite screens so far:

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
The iconic example of netorare is mostly used in the example of a wife and husband with financial issues, where the boss of the husband takes advantage of the wife and by the end the wife is corrupted by the boss, who generally is fat, or has a very large penis.

While this isn't the only example, it's largely a situation where the male protagonist is forced to watch or lose his significant other due to sexual depravity. This should not be confused with voyeurism, where the protagonist merely watches it is where the women is more or less 'taken' in a borderline fashion close to rape.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone with a walkthrough/guide to the various outcomes?
There's not much variability. [Technology selection] Sister dialog is all sister dialog, except clicking on the dildo under the bed, knock first. Next day go straight downstairs, ignoring mom in the bathroom. Ignore mom stuff. Sister movie of choice.

[Psychology selection] Mother is to charge the phone when you wake up, go downstairs, mid breakfast get phone, then bathroom, then record. Next day check bathroom before going downstairs. Ignore sister stuff. Mom's movie. Pretty much hate everything about her dating.

Ex-Girlfriend be nice, go muscles, ignore mom and sister stuff. I picked the horror movie, because I guess I wanted to see the catatonic sister, but I have no idea what effect it has.

Reactions: bernthal and veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yeah I'm a little addicted to visual novels I.E. Fate Stay Night so trying out the optional routes and guessing where the story is going to head is part of the fun.

When you first re-encounter your mother/sister you have a strange flash of the man in the pizza shop having sex with his daughter (assuming that is in fact, his daughter) which is why he asks if you seemed familiar. Because you were literally inside of his head.

Well you are close but if you look closely you might find another connection there :D, but you really have an eye for details :)

@veqvil I had two saves going in version 0.03.0. When I tried them in 0.03.1 they loaded with error screens. You can hit "Ignore" to keep skipping forward. One save is right before you talk to(or peek at) Amy, so I could eventually play. The second save is near the end of the alpha, so I could only skip until the "Thanks" screen pops up.

When you have to go downstairs for movie night, I was in the hallway and hit "Stay Upstairs" accidentally. From that point on I couldn't leave the hallway to go anywhere else(This happens in 0.03.1) :

Your Room: "Ugh. Something is wrong..."
Amy's Room: No dialogue.
Mom's Room: "The door is locked"
Go to the Bathroom: "I don't need to go to the bathroom now."
Go Upstairs: No dialogue.
Go Downstairs: No dialogue.

Minor stuff but I thought I should mention it just in case.
----------

Can someone tell me what NTR is? I've been seeing it pop up here and there but I have no idea what it means, only that most of the forum can't stand it, lol. Kinda new to the whole visual novel genre(but greatly enjoying it thus far).

The expression on the mother's face in this render is priceless. One of the favorite screens so far:
Thank you for feedback! Uhmm so 0.03.0 was a total wreck in terms of coding and bugs so I actually reworked everything to make it easier for me to maintain and add. Looking at the way both versions work they are actually totally different :). There were also no reports of errors regarding 0.03.1 with a new save so far :D!

Reactions: BobJenkins

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
walkthrough?
Anyone with a walkthrough/guide to the various outcomes?
So far there aren't any walkthroughs in form of a pdf or textfiles planned, I had "prototypes" for in-game solutions but I don't know if I'm able to implement something (for a programming newbie like me) "complex" thing in 0.04.

The game will come into a free play mode after introducing one more character and by then I will definitely implement a way to check for scenes etc.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes