lyam211

Nov 8, 2017
Hmmm is there a way not to fail while trying to go with submision route for the mother ?

The game is awesome...

Reactions: veqvil

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
so this updated 0.03.1 is to get rid of some bugs im guessing. i'd be shocked if there was new content so fast after having the earlier release version 0.03.0. Just mega excited, sorry.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm is there a way not to fail while trying to go with submision route for the mother ?

The game is awesome...
Well in case of your mom submission doesn't work, well she was married to the guy you learn all the stuff from :D
BUT... no... I... must... not... spoil...

so this updated 0.03.1 is to get rid of some bugs im guessing. i'd be shocked if there was new content so fast after having the earlier release version 0.03.0. Just mega excited, sorry.
Sorry for that, but I'm already working on 0.04 if that helps :D

0.03.1 has so far only "cosmetic" bugs while 0.03.0 is plagued by endless loops, wrong variables etc. I reworked the whole code to be more efficient, easier to maintain and add content to ;D.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
hahahaha. i noticed that after a few inquests into the identity of the person rear ending the mom in the title screen BG in the revious one you've decided not to give away too much in this new one. exquisite!! as they say 'less is more'.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
*(e.g. fitness goes to the gym and meets some sporty twins :D)* - I think I chose the right specialization :) hehe
sporty twins I can't wait)
and running with my mom and neighbor - another + to the choice specialization :)
question - in the kitchen during the compliment sister *yes, because of who she is* and *yes, because of her body* which one is better to choose the way of love?

Last edited:
Reactions: veqvil and RWaites

swifty21

Jun 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this guy...in over a month of work, the detail and quality of these models is just unbelievable, can't wait for what he's currently creating. veqvil, one suggestion for the post 0.05 version ("free roam"), could you maybe include a clothes selection menu, so idk, people could choose their favourite look on models? maybe have a shop where you'd be able to buy all sorts of clothing, gifts and so on for them? Maybe make the patreons have a final vote as little rewards on which they like best. Thx for being THE BEST!

Reactions: veqvil and RWaites

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
*(e.g. fitness goes to the gym and meets some sporty twins :D)* - I think I chose the right specialization :) hehe
and running with my mom and neighbor - another + to the choice specialization :)
question - in the kitchen during the compliment sister *yes, because of who she is* and *yes, because of her body* which one is better to choose the way of love?
"yes, because of who she is" is the love option. You get a great reaction from her after that :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Initially, I wanted to collect some information there if you like the body type or just the character, now since you can choose freely with who you will date later in the game, that information is not really useful anymore and in upcoming updates, I want to add a little romantic scene for choosing the love option :D

this guy...in over a month of work, the detail and quality of these models is just unbelievable, can't wait for what he's currently creating. veqvil, one suggestion for the post 0.05 version ("free roam"), could you maybe include a clothes selection menu, so idk, people could choose their favourite look on models? maybe have a shop where you'd be able to buy all sorts of clothing, gifts and so on for them? Maybe make the patreons have a final vote as little rewards on which they like best. Thx for being THE BEST!
I looove this idea, and yes I will very likely make a poll for 0.04 to choose Amys and Carols outfit for the next breakfast scene, now the only problem with letting you buy and choose outfits is the increasing amount of renders, which so far is my weak spot, I already struggle to render out the scenes for one update (that's where the graininess kicks in), but I'm saving for a good graphics card already with enough ram to support even bigger scenes (So far I'm using tricks to get the images and sometimes I just go cpu rendering which takes a long time) :D

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
, thank you so much for your work. I got more pleasure from this update than from some games over the months.
P.S. Where are the pizza parlors "La Veqvila"? In what cities is the opening planned? Answer please!

Reactions: Aprilsun

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
, thank you so much for your work. I got more pleasure from this update than from some games over the months.
P.S. Where are the pizza parlors "La Veqvila"? In what cities is the opening planned? Answer please!
So far only in veqcity which is only one click away :D

Gonna try it out now
Make sure to play 0.03.1 the 0.03.0 version is bugged out :D

Reactions: Hadgar and Aprilsun

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Your complaints are totally reasonable, changed the other dialogue already and thinking about what colour to give each character :) thank you for pointing this out :)

I'm really glad that you enjoyed this game! Thank you for the feedback!

This definitely is a way to play this game, I don't get it why one would deactivate this (I also don't know how to deactivate this XD).
XDXDXDXD

I don't think you can with this game engine, I have a couple other with this same game format. They allow you to right click before answering, to save it. :eek:penedeyewink: SOmetimes you have to save pick an answer and play out the remaining storyline to see where you end up. But Good thing you can reload..:cool:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
XDXDXDXD

I don't think you can with this game engine, I have a couple other with this same game format. They allow you to right click before answering, to save it. :eek:penedeyewink: SOmetimes you have to save pick an answer and play out the remaining storyline to see where you end up. But Good thing you can reload..:cool:
Well even I do that to test my own game xD

When is the next update planned to be out?
Asking for the next update means that you like it, right? (Ok that was cheeky :D)

I update monthly :) but I won't specify a date before I'm 100 percent sure like last time (learning from my mistakes).

Reactions: Virikas
M

Mythilogic

Asking for the next update means that you like it, right? (Ok that was cheeky :D) I update monthly :) but I won't specify a date before I'm 100 percent sure like last time (learning from my mistakes).
Yeah i liked it alot. I think this game has alot of potential. I would really love to see the story with the mother and son being develop alot more in future update.

Best of luck to you :)

Reactions: veqvil and ginger

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yeah i liked it alot. I think this game has alot of potential. I would really love to see the story with the mother and son being develop alot more in future update.

Best of luck to you :)
Thank you! :)
After I close up the introduction phase with 0.04, the player can choose which relationship he/she wants to focus on :)

Reactions: Xaos

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm really really impressed. I was expecting another standard incest harem and that's totally something more than that. Fine writing, goof renders and tons of choices that actually matter. I love those voyouristic semi-ntr routes and I just hope you will keep it all balanced. I somehow wish Jason to go for sis. Really well done. Something definietely worth pledging and observing. It's rare to have such a fine branching in a game. Keep it up man

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes