veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I'm really really impressed. I was expecting another standard incest harem and that's totally something more than that. Fine writing, goof renders and tons of choices that actually matter. I love those voyouristic semi-ntr routes and I just hope you will keep it all balanced. I somehow wish Jason to go for sis. Really well done. Something definietely worth pledging and observing. It's rare to have such a fine branching in a game. Keep it up man
Thank you for your feedback! Well, Jason does have some kind of crush on Amy even though he claims to be too "busy" f*cking other women (he obviously talks bs) XD. Again if you clicked on him while standing in the doorway you were able to encourage him, say nothing or tell him to stay away :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thank you for your feedback! Well, Jason does have some kind of crush on Amy even though he claims to be too "busy" f*cking other women (he obviously talks bs) XD. Again if you clicked on on him while standing in the doorway you were able to encourage him, say nothing or tell him to stay away :)
That's right. I love those choices. I replayed a couple of them and they seem to matter a lot (Becky). Love this direction. You're a pretty safe bet as a dev and I'm sure you will grow. Just keep your quality and vision and things will go smoothly. Really refreshing game

Reactions: MrJ and veqvil

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
This is one to watch!
Good writing and great story, and the mom is bloody hot too!
Looking forword to the story development.

Reactions: veqvil

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Does it make me a bad person to want the option NOT to try and stop "Becky's BBC Alley Adventure" but to either help the guys (fitness), make her want it regularly (psychology) or film it and blackmail her/sell the video (technology)...

Yeah... I think it might... But that's ok, I'm at peace with myself about it. :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Does it make me a bad person to want the option NOT to try and stop "Becky's BBC Alley Adventure" but to either help the guys (fitness), make her want it regularly (psychology) or film it and blackmail her/sell the video (technology)...

Yeah... I think it might... But that's ok, I'm at peace with myself about it. :)
You roughly got the idea, Becky is having 3 paths early on, since she is in a "special" situation, you can forgive her then choose to love her on your own, make her your own submissive pet using psy or you can deny her and break her which of course has some side effects as well. In general, the love-path allows you to see romantic scenes and the submissive paths shows more, well "lewd" scenes, in Becky's case though you can get into a third and "different" path :D

Specs like Fitness, Tech and Psy all bring their own exclusive characters and scenes and they also have an effect on the love path. To unlock submission you must go psy though, since being strong or knowing everything about the newest tech won't make them into submissive pets :D

Edit: Now this is all in my head and might change depending on new ideas etc! :D

Kronos82

Aug 18, 2017
I just discover the game. I realy like the Charakters and the potenial. Keep going. Nice Renders and not just a common story. well done =)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I just discover the game. I realy like the Charakters and the potenial. Keep going. Nice Renders and not just a common story. well done =)
Thank you for giving this a shot, I try to keep the story different :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I try and get into the character that I am playing and when you get an email from a person that you hate and then you are forced to go on a date with this ass hole how else should you take the game but shit what the fuck am I being forced to go on a date with someone I hate.
You get an email from your ex that you have grown to hate and what else do you do but tell the bitch off.

There is so much hate for those 2 at the beginning of the game and you are forced into it.
Then you feel like an ass for doing "WHAT THE GAME TELLS YOU" about whats going on.

Having to restart the game because I can not let a helpless girl have that happen to her.

M

Mythilogic

@veqvil Once you are able to focus on one of the main girls your into will you be able to walk around in the house more freely in the next update?. Or will you continue having it the way it is now.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I try and get into the character that I am playing and when you get an email from a person that you hate and then you are forced to go on a date with this ass hole how else should you take the game but shit what the fuck am I being forced to go on a date with someone I hate.
You get an email from your ex that you have grown to hate and what else do you do but tell the bitch off.

There is so much hate for those 2 at the beginning of the game and you are forced into it.
Then you feel like an ass for doing "WHAT THE GAME TELLS YOU" about whats going on.

Having to restart the game because I can not let a helpless girl have that happen to her.
Yes it's kinda weird we have to go with Jason but it's early plot device that's not something strongly forced. When you meet him you have an opportunity to discourage him so he won't go after Amy. That's pretty useful. MC is thinking how he doesn't like him but in fact he seems to be a guy who acts a bit different from what he think. That's pretty natural that even if you hate someone you don't tell it to him. But I understand what you mean. I wouldn't mind option to not go with Jason and remove Becky's route if you wish for

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice one, finished it now, graphics are not top notch but who cares when the dialogues and events are so interesting..keep up the good work; also i didnt saw the quickbar on the bottom with save, load ,quick save and so on? its supposed to be like that? i use qs often in other games so it would be useful :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes