veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
But is there a proper "pokeman" path in the game... you know... "gotta bang them all!"
Yes, definitely :D Gotta **** them all :D

Also once you enter the main phase you can build relationships and if you e.g have a relationship with Becky and Amy going, there will be a way to have fun with more than just one character :)

Reactions: Someguy01

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Yes, definitely :D Gotta **** them all :D

Also once you enter the main phase you can build relationships and if you e.g have a relationship with Becky and Amy going, there will be a way to have fun with more than just one character :)
and in the future the Threesome son-mom-sister plan?:) (or even foursomes +GF)

Reactions: veqvil

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah it's sort of cheating, but you already drew the picture so I know it's the neighbor your mom is running with who is another optional romance, but we haven't seen her yet so I didn't include it in the list hehe.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yeah it's sort of cheating, but you already drew the picture so I know it's the neighbor your mom is running with who is another optional romance, but we haven't seen her yet so I didn't include it in the list hehe.
I can't say much: spoiler safety :D

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Decided to rerun through .31 to test the new saves and I found a bug. If you charge your phone on the sister route, never put it in the bathroom, it still triggers the mom bathroom masturbation scene. Weird.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
replay to see 0.03.1 and
this pic is not appeared
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this pic disappeared after this choice *blame yourself*
but I liked the new pictures in the main menu)

Last edited:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Decided to rerun through .31 to test the new saves and I found a bug. If you charge your phone on the sister route, never put it in the bathroom, it still triggers the mom bathroom masturbation scene. Weird.
Looking into it right now, but gonna fix that with 0.04 since it not "game-breaking", big thank you for pointing that out :)

replay to see 0.03.1 and
this pic is not appeared
and this pic disappeared after this choice *blame yourself*
but I liked the new pictures in the main menu)
This is good to know thank you, but those things simply got overwritten and can be easily fixed :).
I will fix both these missing images now and they should appear in 0.04 again.

Edit: Fixed... I only forgot to add: () to make this image pause and be visible, geez I'm so clumsy XD

Edit2: Found the error with the phone, it's actually always going to show you the hidden scene once you leave it there to recharge no matter what, I'm trying to fix that without adding a new variable for now :)

Edit3: My god I'm so glad I rearranged the whole code, it's so easy to fix bugs now and of course with you guys pointing it out things can be fixed in a couple of minutes including testing :D

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Okay, that's a more new content than I expected, and a core mechanic reveal to boot. I'm surprised at how different the offered branches are - most devs stick to a single theme (surely @veqvil will reveal his own idiosyncrasies in time).

I do have two complaints: picking the "ask" option for the laptop update has Amy say she changed your password, but picking the "accuse" option specifies it was the wi-fi password, which makes a whole lot more sense. Also, I wish the different speakers were color-coded.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone with a walkthrough/guide to the various outcomes?
I downloaded and played it to a certain point. Its a new game, so I didn't see a walkthrough, you can right click and bring up the save menu when your being prompted a question and need to decide which answer you want to give. I know a lot of games don't allow you to do that but this isn't on of them.

Then choose an answer if you don't like the response or reaction from the answer you can reload and try another answer.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just fell in love with this game. This is my first comment in a post, I had the need to express myself after playing this game.

Things I really liked:
1. Renders. They look very good and I personally don't mind the grainy ones if that means less file size and more time for more renders. Also I haven't seen those characters models in other 3D games and they look great! (Amy <3)
2. Story. I don't want to talk about this too much because of spoilers but so far it's quite interesting with a good base for future updates, the strange dude in the restaurant...is that who I think it is... ;D
3. Characters. I like all of them and they all have different personalities and good dialogues.
4. Scenarios/Items: I think adding items that you can click on to learn more about the story/unlock scenes is a pretty good way to expand the gameplay.
5. It's just a VN. I love to be able to experience a game without the stupid grind that some other ren'py games have.
6. Choices. Oh man, I love that some little things can change a huge part of the story. I guess It's going to be hard for you to code all those different paths, specially in future updates with even more characters/events/jobs(I mean the focus of your character). I had a few saves where I picked one decision to see what It would change and then loaded to see the other result and I was quite surprised with the variety of outcomes. Also I will have to replay the game because I extracted the CG and saw a lot of images that I hadn't seen in the game (even when I had saves for different paths). I didn't see a single "sexual" image and I was like: Where are those? And then I realized that you have to do very specific things to see the current ones, cool :D

Things I would improve:
1. Sound. You should consider adding background music and also sound effects when possible (keep that in mind for future sexy scenes ;D)
2. Walkthrough. I don't mind going blind in my first playthrough but I'd be nice to have some help for future ones where you want to focus in an individual path/discover all the scenes.
3. Freedom. It'd be cool to have more freedom to explore the house and other places. Also in the future, add some kind of gallery or dialogue to be able to repeat scenes/events.

Flaws:
1. ERROR NOT FOUND

Keep up with the great work man! I'll consider supporting your work. This game will succeed :)

Last edited:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Okay, that's a more new content than I expected, and a core mechanic reveal to boot. I'm surprised at how different the offered branches are - most devs stick to a single theme (surely @veqvil will reveal his own idiosyncrasies in time).

I do have two complaints: picking the "ask" option for the laptop update has Amy say she changed your password, but picking the "accuse" option specifies it was the wi-fi password, which makes a whole lot more sense. Also, I wish the different speakers were color-coded.
Your complaints are totally reasonable, changed the other dialogue already and thinking about what colour to give each character :) thank you for pointing this out :)

so fucking good almost came at the and with mom she is so hot one of my favs moms now
AMAZING game, really looking forward to the next update. LOVE the mom lol
I'm really glad that you enjoyed this game! Thank you for the feedback!

I downloaded and played it to a certain point. Its a new game, so I didn't see a walkthrough, you can right click and bring up the save menu when your being prompted a question and need to decide which answer you want to give. I know a lot of games don't allow you to do that but this isn't on of them.

Then choose an answer if you don't like the response or reaction from the answer you can reload and try another answer.
This definitely is a way to play this game, I don't get it why one would deactivate this (I also don't know how to deactivate this xD).

Reactions: Aprilsun

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I just fell in love with this game. This is my first comment in a post, I had the need to express myself after playing this game.

Things I really liked:
1. Renders. They look very good and I personally don't mind the grainy ones if that means less file size and more time for more renders. Also I haven't seen those characters models in other 3D games and they look great! (Amy <3)
2. Story. I don't want to talk about this too much because of spoilers but so far it's quite interesting with a good base for future updates, the strange dude in the restaurant...is that who I think it is... ;D
3. Characters. I like all of them and they all have different personalities and good dialogues.
4. Scenarios/Items: I think adding items that you can click on to learn more about the story/unlock scenes is a pretty good way to expand the gameplay.
5. It's just a VN. I love to be able to experience a game without the stupid grind that some other ren'py games have.
6. Choices. Oh man, I love that some little things can change a huge part of the story. I guess It's going to be hard for you to code all those different paths, specially in future updates with even more characters/events/jobs(I mean the focus of your character). I had a few saves where I picked one decision to see what It would change and then loaded to see the other result and I was quite surprised with the variety of outcomes. Also I will have to replay the game because I extracted the CG and saw a lot of images that I hadn't seen in the game (even when I had saves for different paths). I didn't see a single "sexual" image and I was like: Where are those? And then I realized that you have to do very specific things to see the current ones, cool :D

Things I would improve:
1. Sound. You should consider adding background music and also sound effects when possible (keep that in mind for future sexy scenes ;D)
2. Walkthrough. I don't mind going blind in my first playthrough but I'd be nice to have some help for future ones where you want to focus in an individual path/discover all the scenes.
3. Freedom. It'd be cool to have more freedom to explore the house and other places. Also in the future, add some kind of gallery or dialogue to be able to repeat scenes/events.

Flaws:
1. ERROR NOT FOUND

Keep up with the great work man! I'll consider supporting your work. This game will succeed :)
Thank you so much for all the praise and kind words!!
To address the things you would approve:

1. Sound: I would really like to implement sound in LaS, but for me this is a difficult task and something I have totally no experience in. Eventually it will happen but not composed by me :)

2. Walkthrough: This is something I have already planned to implement once the game hits the free state. There won't be any pdf files or texts but something in the game itself to show you what you unlocked and what you missed! So far I planned this for LaS 0.05 where the main phase is starting and you can move around and interact with whoever you want :)

3. Freedom: LaS consists of two phases/stages: The first is the intro part where I will introduce you to the base characters you can date and eventually have fun with ;). Phase 2 is the "free state" which you already mentioned. Somewhere in the forums there should also be a post from the 9th nov from my patreon page, where I discussed those stages and the feature to track all scenes and relationship points.

In terms of sexual stuff I'm going relatively slow as I want it to be reasonable/realistic, this doesn't mean you have to do this and that before it gets unlocked but more like, that it depends on many factors. (e.g. Becky vs Amy)

Again a big thank you for your feedback! :)

Last edited:

seygon

Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful renders and the poses don't look forced or twisted, you got promising skills and potential there veqvil.
Do you plan on having only the one choice on the playstyle in the beginning ( i.e. physical, technological, mindcontrol) or will there be stats on each of those depending on which actions you take?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
this is supposed to just end after the movie right? and you dont get to do anything with Amy

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Beautiful renders and the poses don't look forced or twisted, you got promising skills and potential there veqvil.
Do you plan on having only the one choice on the playstyle in the beginning ( i.e. physical, technological, mindcontrol) or will there be stats on each of those depending on which actions you take?
Thank you for your kind words! :)
So far you have 3 specs and 2 different kinds of relationships you can go for. Mixing the specs would be getting way to complex for me to handle, even though the possibilities would be more fun. That's why the specs are a path-choice. They are also tied to exclusive characters and places (e.g. fitness goes to the gym and meets some sporty twins :D)

this is supposed to just end after the movie right? and you dont get to do anything with Amy
Yes, that's correct, to me Amy has the least motivation to go that crazy in terms of the love route as she is in love but that's it (compared to your desperately lonely mother who sees you as her only chance to feel alive again and the bitterly asking-for-forgiveness Becky who did and would do anything to get you back), Amys submission route, on the other hand, could be faster/easier as she is an inexperienced young girl but the submission route takes longer anyways so, in general, I try to be realistic/reasonable resulting in less, "she wet, have sex" XD. I also avoid having 4 equally "fast" characters so if you are a fan of Amy you have to be a little more patient ;)

Edit: Also talking about personalities, there are also different preferences for e.g Anal, threesomes, ...

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes