veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Hubris is excessive pride (or "overweening" pride), and is often called "the pride that comes before the fall."
In Greek tragedy, hubris leads to conflict, if not punishment or death

... probably a BAN from me?
:tf:
Wait noo, don't T.T

It's always a pleasure to support someone who puts and effort into their work, hobby... And although sometimes people might put you into in difficult situation, bringing you to the ground, its only for the best. As you know what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and so with each one step back you make 2 steps forward. Although i haven't seen many negative coments on this thread, It's your only job (when they come, and eventually they do) to shut their mouths and show them who's the boss, by making them speechless like you made me. And just one tip. Don't rush yourself. Take your time, people who love your work, support you, will wait as long as needed because they believe in you and thrive to be speechless once again.
I must say comments like make me feel like someone got my back, thank you and yes what doesn't kill me makes me stronger :)

Aww, wrong link.
Redownloaded 0.3.0 :/

I guess F5 can be a curse sometimes. :D
This might be my fault sorry, I'm sort of helpless with those editing tools xD

Patan

May 28, 2017
i am not sure anyone said it before but an ui that shows characters love and corruption points would be really good

R

RWaites

LAS 0.3.1
Google Drive:
MAC:
PC:
MEGA Links:
MAC:
PC:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
i am not sure anyone said it before but an ui that shows characters love and corruption points would be really good
Now we have the dev here, so no point in my post. However I'm quite sure that it is planned after the release 0.5

Reactions: UncleVT and veqvil

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
LOL love how you make fun out of yourself with the movie night and the horrible paintings. :D

But AWWW MAN, what a fucking cliffhanger. :eek:
I went Ex GF route.

Last edited:
Reactions: g22 and veqvil

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Meh I kinda like it so you don't know.
We are too damn spoiled by those in other games I think. :)

This way it seems more... authentic/real.

Reactions: veqvil

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For now I have this as 'watch thread' the only thing keeping me from trying it thus far are the graphics. But being early in development I would hope they will only get better. I did read previous comments from the architect but if it were easy everyone would be doing it! :p

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
For now I have this as 'watch thread' the only thing keeping me from trying it thus far are the graphics. But being early in development I would hope they will only get better. I did read previous comments from the architect but if it were easy everyone would be doing it! :p
What are you talking about?
The graphics is great.

It is a very small download (300-400 Mb).
What have you got to loose?

Seriously.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
you reached the 200 likes in 12 hours? :WutFace:
It says max. 30 likes in 12 hours :D
LOL love how you make fun out of yourself with the movie night and the horrible paintings. :D

I went Ex GF route.
You are the first to go after Becky, at least from what I read so far :D
And also thank you for your feedback! :)

I'm learning a lot about lighting and everything just from working on this project, but I definitely keep improving the visual quality especially in terms of graininess (I need better hardware tho to render in a reasonable pace, and since I'm trying to get a lot of renders that's some kind of compromise)

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017

I went Ex GF route.
That's actually not a joke, if you would see one of my "paintings" you know what I'm talking about xD

SteelPaladin1997

Jul 10, 2017
Minor suggestion. Either lock out names that are used by NPCs in your game (don't let the player choose them) or make the player character's name show in a different color when talking than NPC's. I made my first character's name "Jason" because it's my go-to and holy hell did THAT get confusing.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Minor suggestion. Either lock out names that are used by NPCs in your game (don't let the player choose them) or make the player character's name show in a different color when talking than NPC's. I made my first character's name "Jason" because it's my go-to and holy hell did THAT get confusing.
Thank you for this good suggestion! I haven't thought about that :D

finished playing it, and I'm really looking forward for the next version
I'm glad to hear that! I also feel the same way, I'm going to bed soon and tomorrow I finally can start writing my ideas into the "code"! :)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
You are the first to go after Becky, at least from what I read so far :D
And also thank you for your feedback! :)
Ow, don't get me wrong, I am more into moms and sisters. :D
And I went EVERY route like I do in all games.

I just thought the cliffhanger was bordering NTR and I want to kick those bastards or melt them with my mind (super power *wink* *wink*).

We hate NTR content here.
Well most of us, anyways.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Ow, don't get me wrong, I am more into moms and sisters. :D
And I went EVERY route like I do in all games.

I just thought the cliffhanger was bordering NTR and I want to kick those bastards or melt them with my mind (super power *wink* *wink*).

We hate NTR content here.
Well most of us, anyways.
Don't worry, NTR is not going to bother you, but I love cliffhangers and make my player feel nervous though :D
But there were no bugs right? If that's the case I can go to bed and sleep like a baby xD

kinq06

May 14, 2017
That game is amazing and i know it will be popular in short period. Kudos for you veqvil, i've played it but there wasn't any sexual content. Did i something wrong?

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
Good start with the game, looks very promising!
I encountered a bug, if you decide to go to the bathroom before watching the movie with the girls, the game makes a rollback to the breakfast scene of the day before.
Looking forward to the next update.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes