xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Don't go cuck route for date - love route kiss in kitchen - love route during movie choosing her choice

Don't remember anything minor you need to do except yeah, stick to love route

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
A simple question : How can i get this scene please ? ^^
I think it's during the movie in the end of this version but ... how ^^
Well this scene requires you to get all the "love" points with, her. The first is when you arrive home, where you compliment Carol and then give her a kiss (+1 love point), then you have to discourage her from dating and when she gets home you will find her drunk, later when the movie night comes up you have to pick the movie she wants to see :)

Reactions: Goronthil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Don't go cuck route for date - love route kiss in kitchen - love route during movie choosing her choice

Don't remember anything minor you need to do except yeah, stick to love route
Geez klx is faster than me, guess I'm useless here xD

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
great game! looking forward for next update. are there any fanmade/official walkthrough? there are many choices so Im afraid of missing out on some scenes.
I will implement a feature for tracking down scenes (planned for 0.05) but maybe I have to create a walkthrough as a pdf for update 0.04

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
No problem, man. Just wondering. Good luck ahead. :)

I don't mind playing like that for the first time, but on the second, third or fourth playthrough that just become busywork, imho.
thank you :D

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you Veqvil :)
One last question : If I take the "love route" with the mother, can i take the same path with the sister and Becky or is it not possible ?

However thank you for your game and for always answer to our questions !!

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I just went through the code, and I didn't find anything going wrong there, is it possible that you are playing the 0.03.0 version and not the 0.03.1 update?
playing 0.3.1

Also, remember to start a new save once you play 0.03.1. I keep looking trough the code tho :)
this is on a new game. made a save before that and tested and it happened again

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
silly question but can you explain the bars on the progress bar to me? red bar means planned and green bar means implemented in build so far?
Not a silly question at all, I have to update that anyways and I might go with a color description :D

If you're referring to the pic on his patreon page, the bars represent content that is "live" in particular builds.
Yup! :)

She escapes even if for whatever reason you don't interfere. I was a bit disappointed by that, was hoping I could be there for her in her time of need and help her deal the severe trauma that would have resulted from the raping and then use that trauma to completally break her.
I was afraid that would disappoint you nobody, but try going the Becky hate route :)

You idea IS the perfect one. However the drew back is the number of routes/images that it generates. The average player will see probably 10% of the images in one the new release.

You must to be very smart here. You really need to try to collapse routes using the same images with different texts after the choices (e.g. using mostly the same images for a love or a submission sex scene changing only the text) or trying to reuse the images in different points of different routes.
Again (and as always) I totally agree, and the only compromise is to start early and be smart about scenes and rendering. Also, there will be more and more stuff to cover, where I really hope that my experience will balance that out.

Anytime your prompted a question and get a list of answers, --right click--save-- then answer. You can keep doing this for every question. Really thats how these games are played. I understand wanting to have a walkthrough for possible outcomes. based on the decisions you make. But the whole point and the format of these games is to right-click, save, answer. Its a grind-it-out process, but you get to see the various outcomes, sometimes those are immediate other times you'll have to play a storyline out. With that being said I'm sure a member will create a walkthrough. I would but I'm tied up with a handful of games that I am doing walkthorughs for. Not on F95 but wiki (fandoms) site!
Reading your comment really makes me realize that there has to be some kind of walkthrough. Got to add this to my list, that I need some kind of walkthrough thingy :D

Honestly, to me, this game doesn't need to have the player use save scumming at all. This game is far friendlier to just clicking than most, I didn't hit a single "game over" from one wrong choice, which is a HUGE plus in my mind, because it gives a much greater illusion of choice, even if every click results in almost the same content. Most of the games that give an instant game over click choice really only actually have one path thru the game. They could just replace all the choices with a next button and it would be exactly the same game experience as following a walkthru to avoid the game over minefield.

That actually one of the strongest features Veqvil has going with this so far. Make a choice, deal with that choice's consequences and see how it plays out, instead of just "game over, reload and follow my script sucker!"
Yes, that's exactly the reason why there is no game over since every scenario can be told and rendered (except when the MC dies ofc xD), if you e.g. totally screwed up your relationship with your mom and she throws you out, the game doesn't end there, there are still some consequences, like moving to JJ or Becky.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Thank you Veqvil :)
One last question : If I take the "love route" with the mother, can i take the same path with the sister and Becky or is it not possible ?

However thank you for your game and for always answer to our questions !!
Well there is one hidden Love point for Amy (now I won't tell you exactly, but try looking under her bed ;), and so far there are no real love points for Becky (you only decide to forgive or not forgive her).

Edit: I forgot to answer your question xD, unfortunately, you have to decide between Amys or Carols movie, but remember that this is only the intro phase, you will be able to focus more on one character in the main/free play phase :)

Last edited:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
gonna go through again and if still, i'll toss up the save
Found the error, I'm just totally incompetent when it comes to coding, sorry mate. I'm glad you found a bug though, so a big thank you for pointing it out! I'm afraid I can only ask you to avoid that stay upstairs button before the movienight.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Found the error, I'm just totally incompetent when it comes to coding, sorry mate. I'm glad you found a bug though, so a big thank you for pointing it out! I'm afraid I can only ask you to avoid that stay upstairs button before the movienight.
fair nuff
:)

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, I'd just finished going thru a fresh quick playthru to see if I could replicate the error, and it the only time I've managed to break the game so far is with the stay upstairs before movie night. And I've tried just about every random combination of answers I could keep track of.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yeah, I'd just finished going thru a fresh quick playthru to see if I could replicate the error, and it the only time I've managed to break the game so far is with the stay upstairs before movie night. And I've tried just about every random combination of answers I could keep track of.
Damn, thank you for actually testing the game for bugs, since I completely reordered the whole code, I was pretty sure that only errors would occur which were based on my clumsiness:D. And that's the case for the movie-night-stay-upstairs-error :D

It's time for me to go to sleep zZz

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Damn, thank you for actually testing the game for bugs, since I completely reordered the whole code, I was pretty sure that only errors would occur which were based on my clumsiness:D. And that's the case for the movie-night-stay-upstairs-error :D
I was moments away from making a decision flowchart to to make certain I'd tried every single combination of choices, but I managed to suppress my OCD nature till the urge had passed, at least for now. ;)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Reading your comment really makes me realize that there has to be some kind of walkthrough. Got to add this to my list, that I need some kind of walkthrough thingy :D
I would focus on the game development, believe me there will be a member(s) that creates a walkthrough. I cannot type that fast maybe a sentence every 5 minutes so making walkthroughs is a extremely aggravating process for me. More so when I f-up and have to correct everything. :FeelsBadMan:

Give you an idea of how pissed off I got, I already broke 2 keypads, one over me knee, and the other (really by accident) when I slammed my head into the desk.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I was moments away from making a decision flowchart to to make certain I'd tried every single combination of choices, but I managed to suppress my OCD nature till the urge had passed, at least for now. ;)
I can totally relate to that xD. I actually compiled a list of all scenes describing everything in excel

I would focus on the game development, believe me there will be a member(s) that creates a walkthrough. I cannot type that fast maybe a sentence every 5 minutes so making walkthroughs is a extremely aggravating process for me. More so when I f-up and have to correct everything. :FeelsBadMan:

Give you an idea of how pissed off I got, I already broke 2 keypads, one over me knee, and the other (really by accident) when I slammed my head into the desk.
I don't want you to break another keyboard :D, but you're right I focus on the development first and maybe there is someone who gets all scenes down on a pdf :)

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes