bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
@veqvil just a quick question, the patreon post about the patreon rework, does that have anything to do with game content? or are you just rework patreon stuff. or more to the point..... is le mom and sis going to stay le mom and sis? cause we in the middle of the patreon contentpocalypse (like the adpocalupse but for creative content freedom)

Reactions: veqvil

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@GaLaLa05

I'm following your walktrought but when i find the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have only a love choice or a politely leave her alone. Are you positive that a submission choice exist at that point?

Thanks a lot!

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil A question:

I can't answer this question since that would be a spoiler sorry XD

@veqvil just a quick question, the patreon post about the patreon rework, does that have anything to do with game content? or are you just rework patreon stuff. or more to the point..... is le mom and sis going to stay le mom and sis? cause we in the middle of the patreon contentpocalypse (like the adpocalupse but for creative content freedom)
Well, your question is totally reasonable, no I'm not changing the game at all, it's about focusing more time on giving back stuff to the patrons, like voting for outfits etc. :D

@GaLaLa05

i have only a love choice or a politely leave her alone. Are you positive that a submission choice exist at that point?

Thanks a lot!
Yep there is but to activate submission points that early you have to

Edit: @GaLaLa05 's walkthrough is just clean and perfect :D (There are some spots he couldn't put together but that was impossible anyways since they are not relevant for 0.03.1)

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, your question is totally reasonable, no I'm not changing the game at all, it's more about focusing more time on giving back stuff to the patrons, like voting for outfits etc. :D I like cereal
awesome :D si and I like Potatoes. hehe quote manipulation :p

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
@GaLaLa05

Thanks a lot!
Ya~that's right!
I think there are some confusing spots in the walkthrough and I will fix them after I get more reports from u guys!:extremelyhappy:
Thx~

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys,
I do correct something in the walkthrough and I think google document will be a more efficient way to release it. ( )
Awesome link! I will update the on discussion thread!

Reactions: GaLaLa05

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
UGH...ugh...AND I'd like veqvil to work on his game instead of replying to all of you food lovers here! I thought we're all here for some pussy not cereal...and chocolate :'(
Don't worry I'm working on the game xD

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
hi veqvil, liking your game.
i don't know if you have touched on this already, but personallyi hope the chance of some NTR content arises in the game as long as it's OPTIONAL so as not to upset the incest only, loving crowd! i'm sure if handled right it would make your game more widely appealing to more players.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
hi veqvil, liking your game.
i don't know if you have touched on this already, but personallyi hope the chance of some NTR content arises in the game as long as it's OPTIONAL so as not to upset the incest only, loving crowd! i'm sure if handled right it would make your game more widely appealing to more players.
That's already confirmed. I wait for it as well. Seems like this game will have a lot of different choices and I like that

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes