veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
hi veqvil, liking your game.
i don't know if you have touched on this already, but personallyi hope the chance of some NTR content arises in the game as long as it's OPTIONAL so as not to upset the incest only, loving crowd! i'm sure if handled right it would make your game more widely appealing to more players.
Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad you like this game.
Well, you are definitely not alone when it comes to NTR, I actually had quite a lot of discussion about that in LaS 0.02 since one of the cliffhangers back than were too vague. The thing is I don't mind NTR but I personally don't have any idea what the exciting thing is all about.

In short, there is no NTR in this game, I have a "dark" themed route if you go the Becky hate path, but it's not NTR either since for me NTR needs to be out of the blue :D. I also plan to implement blackmail with the tech spec but that's all just planned.

If I would implement something like that though it would definitely be optional (the incest is optional too xD). With 0.04 I will end the introduction phase, which also means the game is in an early stage, who knows what's coming into LaS (I doubt my ideas run out though since I have written down so much stuff xD)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
That's already confirmed. I wait for it as well. Seems like this game will have a lot of different choices and I like that
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I haven't confirmed NTR in this game, more the opposite XD.

To give an example what won't happen:

(Real NTR): You go the love route and shortly before you have sex the very first time she gets raped in front of your eyes. She loses her virginity and you can't do anything about it.

(Another example): You fall deeply in love with X but she is getting seduced away by someone else and sends you pictures of her getting fucked by someone else. You can't do anything about it and there is no other way if you go this character love route.

---> NOPE this is real NTR and that won't happen since my game is about having control of your content :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What can happen:
(Not real NTR): You break Becky's heart which causes her to give up on life, while bad people are making use of her state you can watch her getting xxx by random people. Since she is broken you cannot do anything for her now.

(Not real NTR): You anonymously blackmail/encourage/provoke Dude Y to seduce Girl X which you are on the love route with just to see what happens, at one moment Dude Y could manage to take her over but only if you let that happen, causing Girl X to break up with you and Dude Y sending you pictures of it.

---> YES, this can happen in LaS and is part of my vision to create a choice based game! Still, this is not planned, it's just a thought.

The difference is clear,
a) you know what's going to happen and it's obvious,
b) there is always a way to make the character entirely yours or better there will always be a pure love/submission route without you having to worry about NTR out of the blue (which is the true NTR diehard fans want).

I hope this clears things up and again this is all in my head and not even written down on paper, but that's the way I would implement it if I implement it.

So in short NO, LaS won't have (real) NTR.

Please feel free to give me your feedback on this, even the anti-NTR people, I like to hear your thoughts on it.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
UGH...ugh...AND I'd like veqvil to work on his game instead of replying to all of you food lovers here! I thought we're all here for some pussy not cereal...and chocolate :'(
gotta have some humour to make things interesting.............. CHEEEEEESE

Reactions: veqvil

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I haven't confirmed NTR in this game, more the opposite XD.

(Real NTR): You go the love route and shortly before you have sex the very first time she gets raped in front of your eyes. She loses her virginity and you can't do anything about it.

(Another example): You fall deeply in love with X but she is getting seduced away by someone else and sends you pictures of her getting fucked by someone else. You can't do anything about it and there is no other way if you go this character love route.

---> NOPE this is real NTR and that won't happen since my game is about having control of your content :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What can happen:
(Not real NTR): You break Becky's heart which causes her to give up on life, while bad people are making use of her state you can watch her getting xxx by random people. Since she is broken you cannot do anything for her now.

(Not real NTR): You anonymously blackmail/encourage/provoke Dude Y to seduce Girl X which you are on the love route with just to see what happens, at one moment Dude Y could manage to take her over but only if you let that happen, causing Girl X to break up with you and Dude Y sending you pictures of it.

---> YES, this can happen in LaS and is part of my vision to create a choice based game! Still, this is not planned, it's just a thought.

The difference is clear,
b) there is always a way to make the character entirely yours or better there will always be a pure love/submission route without you having to worry about NTR out of the blue (which is the true NTR diehard fans want).

I hope this clears things up and again this is all in my head and not even written down on paper, but that's the way I would implement it if I implement it.

Please feel free to give me your feedback on this, even the anti-NTR people, I like to hear your thoughts on it.
thanks for the indepth reply veqvil.
personally i'm happy with the not forced, but optional routes for both INCEST and as you suggest it the not real NTR. in my opinion having the choice to decide how the player wants to play the game makes the game better all round and should therefore cater for more people.
i also admit that your take on the not real NTR interests me, as it comes across as different to the norm.
out of interest would you be willing to open up this option to the mom and/or sister? i.e: anonymously blackmail/encourage/provoke Dude Y or/and z to seduce mom and/or sister and then play out the consequences, either good or bad depending on the type of person you set them up with (i.e: good natured and loving or bad and manipulative.)?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
thanks for the indepth reply veqvil.
personally i'm happy with the not forced, but optional routes for both INCEST and as you suggest it the not real NTR. in my opinion having the choice to decide how the player wants to play the game makes the game better all round and should therefore cater for more people.
i also admit that your take on the not real NTR interests me, as it comes across as different to the norm.
out of interest would you be willing to open up this option to the mom and/or sister? i.e: anonymously blackmail/encourage/provoke Dude Y or/and z to seduce mom and/or sister and then play out the consequences, either good or bad depending on the type of person you set them up with (i.e: good natured and loving or bad and manipulative.)?
While this is all speculation (don't worry I'm replying while my computer is rendering :D), this is in my eyes one of the most fun parts of creating a game. To answer your question: I want nearly all fetishes/genres to be applicable to all characters. Let's say getting to a fetish scene with Carol has the same requirement as with Amy would be boring, to me, that's where the fun starts. I want to set different preferences etc. Some characters may be already enjoying it, others hate it and some never tried it.
The same goes for being seduced, some feel guilty, other go cold and simply break up, and even some go for a "compromise" or maybe a competition.

That's also why I created Amy and Carol, I wanted them to be sort of opposites (not only body wise, but also mentally), one is experienced and matured, the other innocent, inexperienced and a little naive. While they both have the same values (loyal, loving and warm). Other characters can be totally different, imagine going the love route with someone who simply doesn't want to be bounded (not so boring anymore IMHO) :D.

I'm having such a big grin on my face while writing this, even I myself would punch my face XD. I just having a blast to think about stuff like that and yes, if there is one thing/genre/fetish for a character they might eventually come to the others as long as I find is reasonable.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT and n0b0dy

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017

What can happen:

The difference is clear,

You are totally right. I just used simpliefied definition that most anti-NTR people on this forum use which means that any male with any targetable women is NTR. That's my fault and I'm sorry for that. That's probably the first time on this forum when I see a dev who actually knows what original definition means. I love your ideas and I do agree in that context there won't be any real NTR in a game even tho it might induce similiar feelings. You've just gained my respect for proving me wrong about my own fetish \m/ Reading hundreds of posts about NTR from people who have no idea about it twisted my own definition a bit I guess. I have to go back to Japanese games and fix that

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
While this is all speculation (don't worry I'm replying while my computer is rendering :D), this is in my eyes one of the most fun parts of creating a game. To answer your question: I want nearly all fetishes/genres to be applicable to all characters. Let's say getting to a fetish scene with Carol has the same requirement as with Amy would be boring, to me, that's where the fun starts. I want to set different preferences etc. Some characters may be already enjoying it, others hate it and some never tried it.
The same goes for being seduced, some feel guilty, other go cold and simply break up, and even some go for a "compromise" or maybe a competition.

That's also why I created Amy and Carol, I wanted them to be sort of opposites (not only body wise, but also mentally), one is experienced and matured, the other innocent, inexperienced and a little naive. While they both have the same values (loyal, loving and warm). Other characters can be totally different, imagine going the love route with someone who simply doesn't want to be bounded (not so boring anymore IMHO) :D.

I'm having such a big grin on my face while writing this, even I myself would punch my face XD. I just have blast to think about stuff like that and yes, if there is one thing/genre/fetish for a character they might eventually come to the others as long as I find is reasonable.
just an idea, but i guess by that benchmark, the sister would be the easiest to corrupt or better put, lead astray as she is arguably the most naive, and any major changes in character and attitude could be put down to her age, but having said that the mom could be seduced and lead astray and that could be argued as a mid-life crisis, while in the reality of the game it could be the new men in their lives manipulating either one or both of them?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
You are totally right. I just used simpliefied definition that most anti-NTR people on this forum use which means that any male with any targetable women is NTR. That's my fault and I'm sorry for that. That's probably the first time on this forum when I see a dev who actually knows what original definition means. I love your ideas and I do agree in that context there won't be any real NTR in a game even tho it might induce similiar feelings. You've just gained my respect for proving me wrong about my own fetish \m/ Reading hundreds of posts about NTR from people who have no idea about it twisted my own definition a bit I guess. I have to go back to Japanese games and fix that
Woaah, no man I didn't want to make you feel wrong, guess the official NTR term might have already turned into the one you described there. I had a hard time to learn about NTR since I didn't even know that was a thing back then. Sorry for that xD. Also comments like yours must have become so rare, hats off to you!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Woaah, no man I didn't want to make you feel wrong, guess the official NTR term might have already turned into the one you described there. I had a hard time to learn about NTR since I didn't even know that was a thing back then. Sorry for that XD. Also comments like yours must have become so rare, hats off to you!
NTR as you descibed is on point but is used properly only in Japan I guess. I've learned Japanese to play Japanese games with it as it's really popular there. NTR here came with Big Brother (which doesn't fit definition as well) and is just simplified as hell. I can't really tell you what's a proper definition here anymore since real definition barely exist in any game here. I have no problems to admit I'm wrong when I am. You're totally right and you should stick to this definition. But screw this conversation as it can go long as in every thread:p Hats off to all perverts

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
just an idea, but i guess by that benchmark, the sister would be the easiest to corrupt or better put, lead astray as she is arguably the most naive, and any major changes in character and attitude could be put down to her age, but having said that the mom could be seduced and lead astray and that could be argued as a mid-life crisis, while in the reality of the game it could be the new men in their lives manipulating either one or both of them?
You are definitely right with the mid-life crisis, that's actually something she confesses to you if you go her love route :D. The idea you're describing feels like going to war in this household xD. While it certainly is a very nice idea to give antagonists manipulative skills, this would actually cause even more complexity. In case of the new man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, my biggest limitation is my hardware where I always have to cut down on renders simply because it would take way to long to render all images (Trust me I was forced to cut out quite some ideas and scenes). I can't say for sure but if I one day can get a significant upgrade for my "work"station, I can come close to my ideal vision :D

For now, all I can say, that I like this idea. :)

Reactions: mineiros123

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
NTR as you descibed is on point but is used properly only in Japan I guess. I've learned Japanese to play Japanese games with it as it's really popular there. NTR here came with Big Brother (which doesn't fit definition as well) and is just simplified as hell. I can't really tell you what's a proper definition here anymore since real definition barely exist in any game here. I have no problems to admit I'm wrong when I am. You're totally right and you should stick to this definition. But screw this conversation as it can go long as in every thread:p Hats off to all perverts
You're the man! Yes we should stop here, I learned this the hard way, I was lucky that there were people like @wep @Thornhill and many more who stopped this NTR discussion xD

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
You are definitely right with the mid-life crisis, that's actually something she confesses to you if you go her love route :D. The idea you're describing feels like going to war in this household XD. While it certainly is a very nice idea to give antagonists manipulative skills, this would actually cause even more complexity. In case of the new man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, my biggest limitation is my hardware where I always have to cut down on renders simply because it would take way to long to render all images (Trust me I was forced to cut out quite some ideas and scenes). I can't say for sure but if I one day can get a significant upgrade for my "work"station, I can come close to my ideal vision :D

For now, all I can say, that I like this idea. :)
cool, glad you like it. personally i like the corruption storyline more than the incest stuff, so obviously having two beautiful women at home being all nicey, nice is at least for me a tad boring, so by introducing an outside element or elements that can seduce and corrupt either or both of them is my cup of tea, obviously in game this should be totally optional, and does not have to be out and out war, but certainly menacing, a way round it could be more through conversation, i,e: what you are told, or overhear more than what you see, although seeing stuff would be the icing on the cake, so to speak, but that could be added later as it would be a tad silly if the mom and/or sister became naughty overnight.

Reactions: n0b0dy and veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
cool, glad you like it. personally i like the corruption storyline more than the incest stuff, so obviously having two beautiful women at home being all nicey, nice is at least for me a tad boring, so by introducing an outside element or elements that can seduce and corrupt either or both of them is my cup of tea, obviously in game this should be totally optional, and does not have to be out and out war, but certainly menacing, a way round it could be more through conversation, i,e: what you are told, or overhear more than what you see, although seeing stuff would be the icing on the cake, so to speak, but that could be added later as it would be a tad silly if the mom and/or sister became naughty overnight.
I'm always happy to read ideas and thoughts, as that is a perfect source of inspiration, but for now, the game has to learn how to walk, before it starts to run into many different genres :D

Reactions: UncleVT and n0b0dy
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes