fierzer

Oct 3, 2017
just to clarify, will we get options down the line to 'train' the mom to be ultra submissive? Because I recall from one of the dialoge options, the protagonist had the option to call her his personal slut or something along those lines (obviously led to a negative reaction from the mom). But I do hope that gets explored as well.

Reactions: veqvil

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
I'm always happy to read ideas and thoughts, as that is a perfect source of inspiration, but for now, the game has to learn how to walk, before it starts to run into many different genres :D
no worries, i understand that it's still early days, but it's the old saying though, "if you don't ask you don't get!" so i believe it's best to ask and be told yay or nay, than to hope or wonder if it may happen rather than ask for it and not get it simply because everyone else did the same.
all the same your game has definitely gotten off to a promising start and i look forward to seeing it develop.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
just to clarify, will we get options down the line to 'train' the mom to be ultra submissive? Because I recall from one of the dialoge options, the protagonist had the option to call her his personal slut or something along those lines (obviously led to a negative reaction from the mom). But I do hope that gets explored as well.
We will learn more about this, can't say more (SPOILER)
Sorry xD

no worries, i understand that it's still early days, but it's the old saying though, "if you don't ask you don't get!" so i believe it's best to ask and be told yay or nay, than to hope or wonder if it may happen rather than ask for it and not get it simply because everyone else did the same.
all the same your game has definitely gotten off to a promising start and i look forward to seeing it develop.
Thank you! Well, you are sort of right, any ideas land somewhere unconsciously in my brain, so I want everyone to always ask and comment their thoughts! :D

Last edited:

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
What can happen:
(Not real NTR): You break Becky's heart which causes her to give up on life, while bad people are making use of her state you can watch her getting xxx by random people. Since she is broken you cannot do anything for her now.
I like the sound of this :biggrin:

(Not real NTR): You anonymously blackmail/encourage/provoke Dude Y to seduce Girl X which you are on the love route with just to see what happens, at one moment Dude Y could manage to take her over but only if you let that happen, causing Girl X to break up with you and Dude Y sending you pictures of it.

Please feel free to give me your feedback on this, even the anti-NTR people, I like to hear your thoughts on it.
Well I always think it is nice when there are other characters in a game who can be a potential love interest for the girls. To me it does not make sense when you are somehow the only guy the women are interested in as a (sexual) partner and it makes a game feel very isolated to me. Like the world the characters live in is not connected with a larger world if you know what I mean. It is only natural to feel a sexual attraction/chemistry with multiple people after all, even when you are deeply in love with only one of them. And none if these girls are unattractive so I imagine they should get a good amount of attention from other men too. I even mean if their social live sucks they must at least meat some of them through work/school/friends/parties/hobbies/dating and stuff right?

Also having other men around opens up a lot of interesting possibilities and dynamics for the story like you have already mentioned. I for example like the option to (slowly) sabotage a loving relationship. Got to spread the misery :evilsmile:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I like the sound of this :biggrin:

Well I always think it is nice when there are other characters in a game who can be a potential love interest for the girls. To me it does not make sense when you are somehow the only guy the women are interested in as a (sexual) partner and it makes a game feel very isolated to me. Like the world the characters live in is not connected with a larger world if you know what I mean. It is only natural to feel a sexual attraction/chemistry with multiple people after all, even when you are deeply in love with only one of them. And none if these girls are unattractive so I imagine they should get a good amount of attention from other men too. I even mean if their social live sucks they must at least meat some of them through work/school/friends/parties/hobbies/dating and stuff right?

Also having other men around opens up a lot of interesting possibilities and dynamics for the story like you have already mentioned. I for example like the option to (slowly) sabotage a loving relationship. Got to spread the misery :evilsmile:
You really are a devil, aren't you? I like that XD
Well, I agree that it feels very off if there are no other interests. So far we have Jason who finds Carol and especially Amy attractive. Then there is the psycho Duke who is hunting down the Pizzagirls virginity (XD) and we also have Steve. Writing this down I actually realized that I naturally implemented other love interests the MC can encourage or get rid off and I think without them, the game would be really plain. Now if you want to sabotage a relationship, I got you cov... no wait I can't say more, or I'm coming into the spoiler territory! :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I always feel like I have to like everything you liked cuz it's really sad when someone has "nobody likes this" under his post :(

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Is it wrong that I want to be able to encourage Jason to bang his sister Becky? Or even drug and rape her. Damn, I'm evil, but if banging family members is good enough for me, it should be good enough for him! :evilsmile:

Also, this game is one of the few that makes me want to have a time machine so I could pop a year or so into the future and have more content NOW! :)

Last edited:

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I always feel like I have to like everything you liked cuz it's really sad when someone has "nobody likes this" under his post :(
Haha. Well this way all the posts I like get liked multiple times by folks like you who feel sorry for dude/dudette I like if only I have liked the posts. So if you think about it my name ensures comments I like get liked more than they would be otherwise, so my opinions have more weight around here. It's all part of the master-plan baby :p

Is it wrong that I want to be able to encourage Jason to bang his sister Becky? Or even drug and rape her.
If that's wrong I don't want to be right :happyblush

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is it wrong that I want to be able to encourage Jason to bang his sister Becky? Or even drug and rape her. Damn, I'm evil, but if banging family members is good enough for me, it should be good enough for him! :evilsmile:
Incest rarely surprise me but reversed, forced, drug-induced incest is actually pretty impressive oO This forum is so educational I feel like I'm a better man now
Haha. Well this way all the posts I like get liked multiple times by folks like you who feel sorry for dude/dudette I like if only I have liked the posts. So if you think about it my name ensures comments I like get liked more than they would be otherwise, so my opinions have more weight around here. It's all part of the master-plan baby :p
Crap. That was clever. But I'm not sure of it. I can post a textwall for some argument and my opponents will know that nobody likes my opinion and it's pointless to argue:/ Thank god I know that nobody cares about that and I can move on \m/

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Oh veqvil you tease. Saying those things and then conveniently stopping. But I do admit it sounds like fun. I hope there will be a bad/evil route with Becky where you get to break/hurt her while she is trying to make you find use of her, insted of just leaving her broken for others to use. I guess prefer my sadism to be more hands on and personal.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Shit you caught us XD

Also, this game is one of the few that makes me want to have a time machine so I could pop a year or so into the future and have more content NOW! :)
Yes, if it's good for the MC why not for your sidekick :D. I'm not sure with the drugs and rape though since it doesn't make sense as she is already begging for forgiveness XD (All speculation!)

Also, with the time machine, that's a compliment, right? Or wait, are you lowkey implying I'm too slow? XD

If that's wrong I don't want to be right :happyblush
oO !!

Incest rarely surprise me but reversed, forced, drug-induced incest is actually pretty impressive oO This forum is so educational I feel like I'm a better man now

Crap. That was clever. But I'm not sure of it. I can post a textwall for some argument and my opponents will know that nobody likes my opinion and it's pointless to argue:/ Thank god I know that nobody cares about that and I can move on \m/
Yeah you definitely become a better man XD

Guys those comments were hilarious! Made my day :D

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Shit you caught us XD

Yes, if it's good for the MC why not for your sidekick :D. I'm not sure with the drugs and rape though since it doesn't make sense as she is already begging for forgiveness XD (All speculation!)

Also, with the time machine, that's a compliment, right? Or wait, are you lowkey implying I'm too slow? XD

oO !!

Yeah you definitely become a better man XD

Guys those comments were hilarious! Made my day :D
Nyah... We could've done better. Nobody likes them

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Oh veqvil you tease. Saying those things and then conveniently stopping. But I do admit it sounds like fun. I hope there will be a bad/evil route with Becky where you get to break/hurt her while she is trying to make you find use of her, insted of just leaving her broken for others to use. I guess prefer my sadism to be more hands on and personal.
Well there is an evil route for Becky, but you actually have a point there, I was planning to keep it simple but now I guess I have to go back and leave more room open. Thank you for the idea!
Also, this forum has people you never want as enemies, we are all friends, right? 'nervous laugh'

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Also, this forum has people you never want as enemies, we are all friends, right? 'nervous laugh'
Don't worry about it, I think I speak for everyone here when I say we like you! Also these kind of comments don't fully reflect somebody's personality, multiple friends of mine have actually told me I am "too nice" whatever that means XD There s a small change they can see in my head and are saying that so I won't murder them of course ;)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Don't worry about it, I think I speak for everyone here when I say we like you! Also these kind of comments don't fully reflect somebody's personality, multiple friends of mine have actually told me I am "too nice" whatever that means XD There s a small change they can see in my head and are saying that so I won't murder them of course ;)
Reading your post midway I was like "Yeah he really must be a friendly person" until I read the last sentence... btw @n0b0dy you are way too nice :D

Reactions: n0b0dy

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
*Evil grin* Sure, friends.

Jokes aside I am glad you liked the idea. I probably will have some more of them as this goes on. There is so many places you could take this. So much for simplicity. But hey, I think thats why we are so excited about your game, since it isnt the simple kind.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Actually we don't know. We know that she will be "resistant" at dad's submission technique. If she is completely immune or it there is other way to make her submit it's a mystery at present.
Veqvil refused to talk about this point. So i suppose that it is part of the main story and not a minor point.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes