Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
1. I love the Vampire stuff.
Let's hope the supernatural element you mentioned goes beyond a vampire family, I'll be femnazi-style triggered if these are daywalking vampires (on the other hand, we saw their eye color used to be "normal" once - maybe they have simply been cursed by some vile magic?)

Everyone might as well be related with how closely they look to one another.
PLOT TWIST! Maybe that's why the MC keeps having these visions ;)

Reactions: DA22

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Vampires aren't the worst veq could come up with. time-controlling trap vampires would be more problematic.

I'm specultaing that the other 2 switches will be in the garden and either the garage or the living room

U

User_215882

Why are you all talking about vampires when Veq has never even seen a vampire movie? What about dad's research or Romeo and Juliet story unfolding with Mira and the MC? You guys are lame.

Reactions: Mathgregor

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Are we even sure they are vampires? An i think it is gonna be the garage underground room. I still would like to know how the son has some kind of powers an connection to them maybe the father drugged or experimented on the MC if not it was the temple he stayed at i do have a issue with the temple thing who the hell meditates for 12 hours more like 2 hours. How he was in Asia he was not lazy don't understand why he does not just tell Mira hey bitch stop calling me lazy i use to climb up a mountain every day to get to a temple and then i trained in Kung fu and i would add Muay Thai since it is much better than Kung Fu on top of that if he was at a temple for that long he would be very fit and able to do crazy jumping kicks and should know Chinese an maybe even other languages. I just hope soon he puts Mira in her place for saying you are lazy like really i spent 2 years at a temple and them temples are very strict we train all day.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Listen, if all he does is sit around and "meditate" (is that what they call it now?) for 12 hours, I'd call him lazy, too.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I hope it's not Vampires or some made up hollywood ghost... I'd rather believe some experimental chemical induced formula than vampires or zombies as these have been ridden to death... pun intended.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Listen, if all he does is sit around and "meditate" (is that what they call it now?) for 12 hours, I'd call him lazy, too.
That's the thing he did not do that what kind of retard does that he would be the dumbest person ever you are at a temple and have people willing to teach you another language and martial arts who would sit all day no one every guy in the world would be like wow i could get in shape and learn some fighting and another language that would help me get laid by woman they would be impressed with how in shape i am and i can speak other languages plus fancy high kicks i think Veq messed up when he said 12 maybe meant 2 but had a typo.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I just realized a major plot hole: where is the police? people getting shot and brought into hospital have a tendency to bring cops around to sniff out what happened? Veq better be working on a hot chick in uniform ;)
MC is still gonna be the one to get revenge!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I just realized a major plot hole: where is the police? people getting shot and brought into hospital have a tendency to bring cops around to sniff out what happened? Veq better be working on a hot chick in uniform ;)
I like your thinking

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Quickly passing by to tell you guys that I'm fairly positive to release version 1 of the 0.5 walkthrough tomorrow. Already did tons of additions and polishing today with a little left to do.

And don't look at me like a horde of hungry hyenas now, the wait will be over soon™. :p

Reactions: Synergy_ and DA22

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Veq better be working on a hot chick in uniform ;)
There was already a theory of a possible coplady appearance. Which was just a theory. Ramblings of a wandering imagination. Nothing more. So i'm not saying that he better be working on some hot police officer woman whom we can end up lewding with often like every time all the time. I am not saying this.:coldsweat:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes