goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That been said, as promised you can find attached version 1 of the new Love and Submission walkthrough for 0.5. The WT is also always linked in OP.

Since this is just version 1, further improvements will follow in the future.

Any feedback is appreciated.
Really nice work. It looks great!

At the beginning of the walkthrough you talk about the section tree in Acrobat Reader. Mac users typically use Preview, from Apple. In Preview, you need to select "Table of Contents" from the View menu. Use instructions are the same.

Reactions: DA22 and Barioz

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Really nice work. It looks great!

At the beginning of the walkthrough you talk about the section tree in Acrobat Reader. Mac users typically use Preview, from Apple. In Preview, you need to select "Table of Contents" from the View menu. Use instructions are the same.
Have no clue of Apple or MacOS, but thanks for the info. :)

Reactions: DA22

crazytr4

Apr 7, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen,

you asked for it, I deliver.

Time for some music!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huhuhuhaha!

That been said, as promised you can find attached version 1 of the new Love and Submission walkthrough for 0.5.
The WT is also always linked in OP.

Since this is just version 1, further improvements will follow in the future.

Any feedback is appreciated.

And now, time to play the game! Huhuhuhaha!
you're awesome!

Reactions: Barioz

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Still can't wait to get revenge for Becky and Amy hope we get to kill that asshole nice an slow an wonder if Mira an her family is gonna find out when you kill him.

ngogag

Apr 17, 2018
wow this one is really good, is it going to be a multi-path game? really looking forward to it. and the characters are beautiful, what software do you use to create these character models might i ask? i'll be appreciated if you would answer me.
keep up the good work!

Mathgregor

Sep 5, 2017
Well...A lot of you complains about the lack of PrOn atm. But, did you know that your dick isn't the only part of your anatomy that you can masturbate?
LaS may lack of dicky stroke contents right now, but, goddam, it have the potential to jizz all the grey cells out off your brain if you masturbate it correctly.
For all of you that can feel as much pleasure with your imagination than with your dick, ya all shall join da Veq discord. Some of us are here to help you masturbate your brain! #nohomo

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Can thus get an amen? I once delated a bioware game because I accidentally turned one of the chick in the party into a futa, but Lilly... she's something else
This. Futas don't interest me in the slightest. But if Lilly is done right (I hope hope hope hope the dev doesn't give her some stupid ridiculous 12" dick...please don't. please) she has potential to really be something special. Even just an oversized clit or something would be fine with me, or if it is a hermaphrodite thing, just make the extra appendage fit her body. Oh, and let me suck it until she cums in my mouth, too.

Ok, I've said enough. Thank you for your time.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
sorry guys it is 14 inches at minimum me and veq already had a private script session

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So it is confirmed they are vampires? I wonder what the MC is then and also i would date Lily even with her dick! I just want some good anal scenes and revenge oh and i want to see how we get Mira to fall in love.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes