Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I mean it would be such a missed opportunity not to involve the Police. I just hope that the P.D. in LoS will be a women-only institute with strict dresscode so everyone wears uniforms, even the detectives. It might not be that much realistic i admit (Die, realism, DIE!!):angel:

Azure_Paz

Feb 7, 2018
How do i actually get the scene with both Carol and Amy? The walkthrough seems like its contradicting itself regarding this scene

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do i actually get the scene with both Carol and Amy? The walkthrough seems like its contradicting itself regarding this scene
When you arrive home from Asia tell the mom she is good looking when you see Amy always be nice and compliment her when you go to her room pick up the dildo and be loving to her when the mom is going on a date say you are not happy about it and the second time say she is to good looking for other men that is how you get it the walkthrough tells you that.

Reactions: DA22

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I just realized a major plot hole: where is the police? people getting shot and brought into hospital have a tendency to bring cops around to sniff out what happened? Veq better be working on a hot chick in uniform ;)
since we mostly play through the MC's eyes, we might've been spared the stress. after the neighboors have connections

Reactions: Catwashere

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Where do you get the massage oil for carol's massage?
Go to JJ's shop, choose to help Lily, in the end you'll see a scene where he throw the oil in the bin. Come back the next day and click on the bin to take the oil.

Last edited:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
To these who have chosen the psychology specialization, I can't seem to find switch 1 and 3 for the room, can you tell me where to look?
Only 1 switch exists so far in the game - behind the painting

Reactions: 9172357631

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I just realized a major plot hole: where is the police? people getting shot and brought into hospital have a tendency to bring cops around to sniff out what happened? Veq better be working on a hot chick in uniform ;)
Heaven does not need the police.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah, veq, your hours and hours of sleeplessness has seriously impaired your funny bone! All is well, though, for they are staunch allies and supporters.

And, they do offer up some pretty terrific memes!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen,

you asked for it, I deliver.

Time for some music!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huhuhuhaha!

That been said, as promised you can find attached version 1 of the new Love and Submission walkthrough for 0.5.
The WT is also always linked in OP.

Since this is just version 1, further improvements will follow in the future.

Any feedback is appreciated.

And now, time to play the game! Huhuhuhaha!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes