ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
So it is confirmed they are vampires? I wonder what the MC is then and also i would date Lily even with her dick! I just want some good anal scenes and revenge oh and i want to see how we get Mira to fall in love.
Mira is hot, but is she worth the effort if you have a desperate-to-please girl like Becky who wants your dick? Pfft. Not in my book!

Reactions: DA22

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Becky may have issues but you were both in love once and she's eager to please.

Mira has a whole heap of issues .... not going near that marriage/pregnancy rush .... not a chance.

Reactions: DA22 and Ennoch

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
But Mira is the beauty and Becky has her own issues - doesn't that abjectness turn you off? I feel a Glenn Close scene coming shortly...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
But Mira is the beauty and Becky has her own issues - doesn't that abjectness turn you off? I feel a Glenn Close scene coming shortly...
Subjective beauty.

Becky has been my favourite since I saw her. Mira is okay but nowhere near Becky's level.

Even if that was the other way around there is no way I want to be involved with someone who's family are trying to rush her into marriage and kids. I've been there with an ex, it never ends well.

I can take clingy, I can't take being forced into something i'm not ready for.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
C'mon, you know that "rush into marriage" thing is all about the radioactive petunias. She clearly doesn't want anything to do with it, so it's the parents with issues, not her.

And clingy? I think Becky comes off a little bit more psychotic than that. Okay, maybe not Glenn Close, but possibly Kathy Bates.

Ah well, I'm kinda partial to Mom anyway, so I could be satisfied with that only.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I think the sister is hot, but incest interests me zero, so I won't pursue it. A step-mom/step-sister option (no relation) would be taboo enough for me, personally. Until that's a possible path though, I'm all in for Lilly and her cute penis/pussy combo.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm all in for Lilly and her cute penis/pussy combo.
Quite a few of us wouldn't mind Lilly but, judging by the games way of talking about her, I don't think it's going to happen.

The MC will only be with her if she's normal with the only other option of being finding someone else for her who will understand.

I love everything about this game except that part of it. I don't think that was done well at all.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Quite a few of us wouldn't mind Lilly but, judging by the games way of talking about her, I don't think it's going to happen.

The MC will only be with her if she's normal with the only other option of being finding someone else for her who will understand.

I love everything about this game except that part of it. I don't think that was done well at all.
Yeah, I'm fearing the worst myself. I just wish they wouldn't have made her the cutest fucking character in the game. Maybe they're nervous about the reaction to her genitalia on the player and are shying away from it from the get-go so you don't get your hopes up on fucking her. If they do let you pursue her though, and if they don't get her penis-vagina perfect, it's going to look like a total shitshow. If it's done right, it could be one of the hottest things I've ever seen in an adult game. Especially, as I said before, if I get to suck on it and make it cum in my mouth.

Shit, I said too much again.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I'm fearing the worst myself. I just wish they wouldn't have made her the cutest fucking character in the game. Maybe they're nervous about the reaction to her genitalia on the player and are shying away from it from the get-go so you don't get your hopes up on fucking her. If they do let you pursue her though, and if they don't get her penis-vagina perfect, it's going to look like a total shitshow. If it's done right, it could be one of the hottest things I've ever seen in an adult game. Especially, as I said before, if I get to suck on it and make it cum in my mouth.

Shit, I said too much again.
Yes you didXD

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Been working on an Android port of v0.05 off and on for the last few hours, it's just taking longer than expected. The "map screens" (anywhere that has you click on part of the screen instead of on a dialogue option) weren't working, due to the exact way veqvil implemented them, and that way just flat out not working on Android the way it should.

I've been having to redo each one of those, scene by scene, object by object. It's tedious, but I'm getting there.

Is anyone (besides the one person who asked a couple of pages ago) even interested in an Android port, or should I not waste my time? :winkytongue:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is anyone (besides the one person who asked a couple of pages ago) even interested in an Android port, or should I not waste my time? :winkytongue:
I'd say a whole bunch of people are interested but they are mostly lurkers don't expect much confirmation and/or appreciation. But there is interest.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes