MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
Been working on an Android port of v0.05 off and on for the last few hours, it's just taking longer than expected. The "map screens" (anywhere that has you click on part of the screen instead of on a dialogue option) weren't working, due to the exact way veqvil implemented them, and that way just flat out not working on Android the way it should.

I've been having to redo each one of those, scene by scene, object by object. It's tedious, but I'm getting there.

Is anyone (besides the one person who asked a couple of pages ago) even interested in an Android port, or should I not waste my time? :winkytongue:
Always present for an android port :D

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Can thus get an amen? I once delated a bioware game because I accidentally turned one of the chick in the party into a futa, but Lilly... she's something else
This. Futas don't interest me in the slightest. But if Lilly is done right (I hope hope hope hope the dev doesn't give her some stupid ridiculous 12" dick...please don't. please) she has potential to really be something special. Even just an oversized clit or something would be fine with me, or if it is a hermaphrodite thing, just make the extra appendage fit her body. Oh, and let me suck it until she cums in my mouth, too.

Ok, I've said enough. Thank you for your time.
Nah son that shit's fucking gross, hey @veqvil please tell me we have to option of ignoring it entirely because nothing kills my boner faster quite like trannies and futa (well TF in general grosses me out)

Reactions: DaPistash

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Nah son that shit's fucking gross, hey @veqvil please tell me we have to option of ignoring it entirely because nothing kills my boner faster quite like trannies and futa (well TF in general grosses me out)
Well, Lilly doesn't appear to be either of those. While in real life actual hermaphroditic genitalia is extremely rare, not just in humans, but in animals as a whole, this is a game. And of course you could ignore it. The whole game is about pursuing certain partners. Did you even play it, son?

Reactions: DA22

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
I suspect it's twilight (with Dresden file's white court vampires rather than the bloodsuckers) and the female doctor turned the MC to prevent his death hence the eyes and the addictive nature of the MC on all other people.

alerion83

Jul 13, 2017
Is anyone (besides the one person who asked a couple of pages ago) even interested in an Android port, or should I not waste my time? :winkytongue:
Of cause. But i already played 0.5 a few times, so no need for a Android port of this version for me. Perhaps contact Veq for android ports of next version? Don't know if this is planned or not. Perhaps he can use a helping hand there?

Reactions: DA22

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I would never force you to see any of that stuff, you should be able to finish the game entirely without encountering any NSFW content. (While I do admit that is also too hard to encounter NSFW content, looking into ways to make stuff more accessible)
But I can't completely shut down encounters on the "normal" way. E.g. Amy and Carol miss Lilly and therefore there might be some SFW scenes, which of course can turn into NSFW if you want that (JUST AN EXAMPLE GUYS XD)

Yeah, I'm fearing the worst myself. I just wish they wouldn't have made her the cutest fucking character in the game. Maybe they're nervous about the reaction to her genitalia on the player and are shying away from it from the get-go so you don't get your hopes up on fucking her. If they do let you pursue her though, and if they don't get her penis-vagina perfect, it's going to look like a total shitshow. If it's done right, it could be one of the hottest things I've ever seen in an adult game. Especially, as I said before, if I get to suck on it and make it cum in my mouth.

Shit, I said too much again.
Hmm, I got bad news for you, the reason for me making the MC go all "Eww" was to kinda communicate that there won't be any MC x Futa stuff. For me, futa is ideal for sharing scenes but not where you as the MC participate directly with the character, sorry! Forcing myself into scenes like that won't do it justice since I'm personally not into that particular genre. :(

Does anyone know the approximate release date??
You can go on my public patreon overview page to take a look at the progression of this project! I try to update it at least once every 3 days and I do work daily on the LaS! :D

Been working on an Android port of v0.05 off and on for the last few hours, it's just taking longer than expected. The "map screens" (anywhere that has you click on part of the screen instead of on a dialogue option) weren't working, due to the exact way veqvil implemented them, and that way just flat out not working on Android the way it should.

I've been having to redo each one of those, scene by scene, object by object. It's tedious, but I'm getting there.

Oh god... thank you so much for even considering or thinking about creating a port! While I try to focus on the next update feel free to hit me up with questions! Also In what "other" way would those image buttons be more compatible with the android port? I'm adding quite a few screens and if it doesn't take too much time, I could make them android ready. Again a huge thumbs up and thank you! I'm honored!!!! :D

The only thing I hate about this game is the long waiting time for update.
xD Hmm... I try my best!! XD

Now for all the people who tried and played LaS:
A huge thank you and I hope it was somewhat enjoyable!
Also please be aware that the game still hasn't really been polished into a real "game" yet. While content is very important I still try to add the stuff that turns this silent prototype into a more fleshed out title!

For the ones I didn't reply... well I'm sorry but I will try to keep an eye on this thread. I used to be crazy active here, but that also took away a lot of time (I'm already heavily reducing my discord time in order to stay productive).
Cheers!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Like, favorite and subscribe......O wait, that is the other social media thing.

In this case: leave a review by clicking the stars in the top right of this page and/or support Veqvil's

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
=

Hmm, I got bad news for you, the reason for me making the MC go all "Eww" was to kinda communicate that there won't be any MC x Futa stuff. For me, futa is ideal for sharing scenes but not where you as the MC participate directly with the character, sorry! Forcing myself into scenes like that won't do it justice since I'm personally not into that particular genre. :(
=
No, I get why you gave the options you did. I wasn't confused at all on them and what they meant/eluded to. If anything, the last option of "find someone who likes her for who she is" was the most vague of the 3 choices. The "eww" was obvious lol... :) But thanks!

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Oh god... thank you so much for even considering or thinking about creating a port! While I try to focus on the next update feel free to hit me up with questions! Also In what "other" way would those image buttons be more compatible with the android port? I'm adding quite a few screens and if it doesn't take too much time, I could make them android ready. Again a huge thumbs up and thank you! I'm honored!!!! :D
I'll probably shoot you a message when I'm finished, but the short version is that for desktop Ren'Py, the way you did it is totally fine, and probably the best and easiest way to do it.

Ren'Py on mobile, however, cannot handle transparency on buttons and image maps. It'll display an image with transparency just fine, but you can't use the image transparency as a mask for the clickable area.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: one other solution would be to convert the imagebuttons to imagemaps BUT those only allow for rectangular hotspots, and that doesn't work very well with most of the hotspots in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaLaLa05 and DA22
D

Deleted member 443783

I would never force you to see any of that stuff, you should be able to finish the game entirely without encountering any NSFW content. (While I do admit that is also too hard to encounter NSFW content, looking into ways to make stuff more accessible)
But I can't completely shut down encounters on the "normal" way. E.g. Amy and Carol miss Lilly and therefore there might be some SFW scenes, which of course can turn into NSFW if you want that (JUST AN EXAMPLE GUYS XD)

You can go on my public patreon overview page to take a look at the progression of this project! I try to update it at least once every 3 days and I do work daily on the LaS! :D

XD Hmm... I try my best!! XD

Now for all the people who tried and played LaS:
A huge thank you and I hope it was somewhat enjoyable!
Also please be aware that the game still hasn't really been polished into a real "game" yet. While content is very important I still try to add the stuff that turns this silent prototype into a more fleshed out title!

For the ones I didn't reply... well I'm sorry but I will try to keep an eye on this thread. I used to be crazy active here, but that also took away a lot of time (I'm already heavily reducing my discord time in order to stay productive).
Cheers!
Thanks for the info

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
v0.05 for Android is getting there. For anyone anxious to get their hands on it, here's a work in progress version.

This lets you play all the way thru the v0.04 content, but does not let you play any of v0.05, as I still have to convert most of the map screens to work on Android, and v0.05 is pretty heavy on them.

But if you wanna give this version a shot, it'll let you get all the way up to where v0.05 will start. You should be able to save there and pick up when I'm finished with the real v0.05. Plus I'd appreciate any feedback about how easy (or hard) it may be to find certain hotspot areas. Especially for the ones that are supposed to be hard to notice; it can be tricky to find the right balance between hard to find but not almost impossible to tap on.

Love and Submission v0.04/5 for Android (485.0 MB) (link removed, v0.05 coming soon!)

EDIT: Also, for anyone playing on a phone, let me know if there are any issues with text getting cut off (or any other weird sizing issues).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes