veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
hi veqvil, i just played the last update, must say, i don't know if it will happen, but as i like corruption, i do like the idea of duke and becky being together and possibly seeing how she changes with him as her boyfriend.
Well storywise, I can't say more, but corruption-wise there is certainly stuff planned :)

I'm really not sure what the appeal of big dicks really is. As someone who has a super average size I can attest that you can choke/hurt someone just as much if you're not careful.
If it was bigger it wouldn't fit in any hole properly, I can't imagine what a drop in life quality that would be!
I know it's a game and all, but I find it always pretty ridiculous how girls in these games swallow huge dicks that seem to bend down to their throat in an unnatural way while taking dicks that would pierce their insides up to their lungs.

I totally agree with you!
The point of the poll and this post was to get an idea what most of you like, so far I'm surprised the "Bigger" version overtook the "Biggest" version on the polls overnight. Having your opinions I will also have to do some testing before I go with my final decision (yes I'm trying out all sizes on Becky, Carol, the new member, and Amy). I'm strongly trying to avoid any super unrealistic bending, deepthroating etc. Guess I have to find out how things work out with different sizes :D

It's about fantasies... not reality shows. :HeyGuys:
you just answered yourself man :)
Well, you guys are right too! But even if it's fantasy or just a game, the dick shouldn't disappear in the womb or throat of a character :D

@veqvil looking at the sister expression better put the biggest size, since she had that gag shocked expression XDXDXD
That's the plan, she will definitely have to take a deep breath before going at it xD

Reactions: lockhear

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Just one question (you can avoid answering if it's a spoiler):

Will there be an harem path in the game? (like mom+sis+becky or stuff like that)
it should be possible in a corruption path

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just one question (you can avoid answering if it's a spoiler):

Will there be an harem path in the game? (like mom+sis+becky or stuff like that)
it should be possible in a corruption path
Oh Boy, there definitely will be harem... the only problem here is that my hardware simply doesn't have the GRAM to support that many chars, but dude do I want harem XD

But storywise there are some elements I have written down on paper already :D

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I will still able to do scenes with many characters, but the CPU renderer is really slow, so I need to plan ahead :)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Oh Boy, there definitely will be harem... the only problem here is that my hardware simply doesn't have the GRAM to support that many chars, but dude do I want harem XD

But storywise there are some elements I have written down on paper already :D

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I will still able to do scenes with many characters, but the CPU renderer is really slow, so I need to plan ahead :)
Just out of curiosity, what cpu/gpu are you using right now?

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just out of curiosity, what cpu/gpu are you using right now?
I'm having a good gaming rig, with an i7 "6xx-beat me" XD and a GTX 980ti, with 6GB VRAM, enough for most scenes, but it really gets close to the limit once I have 3 plus characters (I have to remove stuff from my scene to free up mem and if I have 4 people e.g. pizza place scenes, it goes over to the CPU, which is a hell lot slower than the GPU renderer).

I'm currently saving up for a GPU with more VRAM and definitely more Cuda cores :D

Edit: If you look closely at some scenes I actually set the camera angles in a way to avoid showing some characters, allowing me to delete them entirely XD

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Edit: If you look closely at some scenes I actually set the camera angles in a way to avoid showing some characters, allowing me to delete them entirely XD
That's a nice trick :biggrin:

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
Hey Guys. I need help. I must be noob, but I could not find my phone in the room. Can someone help me? thanks

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
For all or Early access for ur patreons?:angel:
For everyone of course and if not, I make sure you get one copy with all the other mods :D
But I'm pretty sure I will be able to release by the end of this month :)

Reactions: Cirelc

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
jeesh, the end of the month seems like an age away!!!! i want it now;)!!!
Haha, I get you, but I'm honestly happy with every day and hour I have left xD, but I can't wait to see how much I will be able to squeeze into this update :)

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
What size for the MC?

View attachment 47061

Hey guys, this is actually a poll for my patrons but I'm always happy to get as many opinions as possible! Feel free to discuss what size you feel like is most suitable for having fun scenes with! Please be aware that the votes from my patrons have a major impact on my decision (don't throw tomatoes at me, please).

(Banan... wait no, Amy for scale! :D)

Don't forget that the perceived size strongly depends on who you are having fun with (e.g. Carols hip vs Amys hip)!
The first one seems already well over average, to make it even bigger seems a bit absurd to me. I doubt there are many women who will see they will have sex with a dude who is that packed and be happy with it. I remember reading a Cosmo once (don't judge me) where a woman stated her boyfriends penis was too thick and it did really hurt her so they barely had any sex anymore. Also when a penis reaches a certain length it won't be able to enter the girl fully anymore so the extra amount is useless for sex. Maybe you can make a smaller penis for the love route and a huge one for the 'sadistic' route (since painful sex could be seen as a positive thing there.) So yeah, just my thoughts.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes