Sep 1, 2017
Since all those other games with their barely 18 years old main characters have already huge dicks, you should totally go with the biggest size since this guy seems actually an adult.
Especially if all the girls are curvy.

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yes, but i personally am in dire need of some mom love
Ahmen to that brother :)
Let me guess, your favorite character is carol? xD

Since all those other games with their barely 18 years old main characters have already huge dicks, you should totally go with the biggest size since this guy seems actually an adult.
Especially if all the girls are curvy.
Go big or go home
I get it, but still I'm waiting for the polls to finish, and hopefully, one obvious choice will come trough :D
I'm also aware that it's impossible to make everyone absolutely happy with my choice, so bear with me xD

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Oh yeah :FuckYea:
Why do I have a feeling that Team Carol is the biggest? xD

Will we have a big content in the next update ? :)
As big as possible, actually each update is planned ahead in terms of story progression, renderwise I try to squeeze in as much as the time allows me to put in :D

@veqvil I got a chance to play this last night. Very good work. I like the choices that are offered. The walkthrough really shows the planning that was involved. Not to mention good work on the renders. You really see the quality increase as the game progresses.
A praise from another dev is always an honorable thing! Thank you :). After the update, I definitely will take a look at your game (the preview images look gorgeous) :), Cheers!

I just can't wait to see update :p #teamCarol :D
TeamCarol confirmed xD
my guess so far:
1. Team Carol (Orange)
2. Team Becky (Blue)
3. Team Amy (Green)
Thinking about it, a ranking doesn't make sense now since the fourth character hasn't been properly introduced yet :D

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
#TeamPervert here. :)

But I am kind of fond of the idea of using Amy's ass as my personal dick sheath, while Carol helplessly watches tied hand & foot, and Becky furiously masturbates in the corner, but isn't allowed to cum without permission (which of course she isn't getting) so she's starting to cry from the stress of it all.... well... that seemed a little too thought out on my part... :evilsmile:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
#TeamPervert here. :)

But I am kind of fond of the idea of using Amy's ass as my personal dick sheath, while Carol helplessly watches tied hand & foot, and Becky furiously masturbates in the corner, but isn't allowed to cum without permission (which of course she isn't getting) so she's starting to cry from the stress of it all.... well... that seemed a little too thought out on my part... :evilsmile:
I expected nothing less from @Someguy01 :D

Aw man, Amy is so sweet... I wanna fuck her.
Straight to the point, I like this attitude :D

Jesús dude lol. Im personally part of TeamGivemeUpdatepls!
And I will do! (By the end of this month KAPPA)
Btw how do I get those Icons like troll face and kappa?

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I have to admit I am not really sold on any of the girls yet, but I have already seen Becky cry and therefore she is my favorite now. There is something very soothing about a woman crying. #Team Becky, #TeamTwistedDominantSadist, #Team pervert, #TeamWeNeedMoreSweetLadyTears. (Why limit yourself to one team?)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I have to admit I am not really sold on any of the girls yet, but I have already seen Becky cry and therefore she is my favorite now. There is something very soothing about a woman crying. #Team Becky, #TeamTwistedDominantSadist, #Team pervert, #TeamWeNeedMoreSweetLadyTears. (Why limit yourself to one team?)
Did I tell you that you are way too nice?

Becky is the starting point for evil/corruption/dark path :D

Reactions: n0b0dy
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes