Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well as far as I can tell the brother (Jason?) really looks up to the main character and sees him as some kind of legendary hero. So it would be understandable if he would buy everything the MC said IMO. You could say: "All women love it really rough and are turned on by pain and want to scream and cry while having sex even when they say they don't" and he could very well buy it. This is how I see it of course, maybe veqvil's take on Jason is different.
Sure. That way it could work. I wouldn't dare to touch any hot chick if I knew her brother shag her:p Don't put a dick in a freak rule always apply. Hope Jason (but can by someone else) will make it \m/

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Well such supreme beauty does not let itself capture in words, it can only be experienced directly :closedeyesmile: That being said, eye-liner that has run out is always a huge good way to show pain/sadness in such a situation. I have never seen this being used in DAZ though so I am not sure if it is possible. Widened eyes filled with fear can also help.

Did I not pay any attention during my last play-through or have we not this Caitlyn person before? Man, you are teasing us too much. I want to meet this cheeky naughty girl now! :p

Well as far as I can tell the brother (Jason?) really looks up to the main character and sees him as some kind of legendary hero. So it would be understandable if he would buy everything the MC said IMO. You could say: "All women love it really rough and are turned on by pain and want to scream and cry while having sex even when they say they don't" and he could very well buy it. This is how I see it of course, maybe veqvil's take on Jason is different.
I don't know what you are talking about @n0b0dy saw that...

Yes, you perfectly described Jason's relationship to the MC ;D, but not sure if I'm going with a even more naive Jason xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While this does look perfect I go with my own photoshop skills :D (it's also cheaper and yes I'm not a big pirate :D)

Reactions: n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Don't put a dick in a freak rule always apply.
I don't know about that. If they are a freak in life they might also be a freak in the bedroom so the sex might actually be more rewarding than with mentally stable chicks. In these kind of games the girls can never be too freaky for me, even if they would have had sex with an dead horse while cutting of their own fingers with an kitchen knife and also urinating 'I' would still do them. Hell, it would even be a turn-on for me :p

I understand not everybody is wired that way though :happyblush

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Jason dont have to believe it as long as we can force him to it. We do after all know what is best for those arounds us, we just have to make them learn it as well.

Is there such a thing as too freaky?

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't know about that. If they are a freak in life they might also be a freak in the bedroom so the sex might actually be more rewarding than with mentally stable chicks. In these kind of games the girls can never be too freaky for me, even if they would have had sex with an dead horse while cutting of their own fingers with an kitchen knife and also urinating 'I' would still do them. Hell, it would even be a turn-on for me :p

In games sure. Nothing worries me. But in real life it's much safer to avoid such a freaks:p Freakish women are scary and dangerous as fuck. 1 quicky isn't worth it at all. Thank god for adult games \m/

U

User_215882

Yeah in real life everyone has a limit. Even in this thread some of you guys are really freaky even though this is a game lol. To watch their own I say.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
While this does look perfect I go with my own photoshop skills :D (it's also cheaper and yes I'm not a big pirate :D)
you're right, it was only to show that's indeed possible

Naw man, don't stick your dick in crazy, it's a rule that served me well over the years

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Whenever possible ALWAYS stick your dick in crazy. It will ALWAYS be awesome, just make preparations for the inevitable "psycho chick apocalypse", but until that meltdown happens (and sometimes afterwards) the sex is mindblowing.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Jason dont have to believe it as long as we can force him to it. We do after all know what is best for those arounds us, we just have to make them learn it as well.

Is there such a thing as too freaky?
That's exactly how I would do that! Or maybe something like "You wanna be my sidekick/right hand? prove me your worth and then getting him into stuff you can either blackmail him with or simply build him up to get used to listening to your shit as they usually turn out perfect. Or something like being in debt to you bla bla bla xD

To me I'm glad this thread is a place to push your boundries (at least thoughts wise) and talk about crazy freaky stuff xD

Reactions: n0b0dy

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
you're right, it was only to show that's indeed possible

Naw man, don't stick your dick in crazy, it's a rule that served me well over the years
Definitely going to implement that (if we reach that point!), either in the texture or post work :D

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
It dosnt count as sticking your dick in crazy if you are crazier. It balance it out.

Sounds like Jason is going to be more fun than I though. Not sure how he feels about me breaking Becky though, I guess I will have to show him.

There more crazy freaky stuff we talk of the more we will hopefully see in game. I was going to say something else about creative juices but I didnt manage to write it in a way that didnt sound dirty and sexual.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Sounds like Jason is going to be more fun than I though. Not sure how he feels about me breaking Becky though, I guess I will have to show him.
I also think we are going to have a lot of fun from having Jason around. He already seems more fleshed out than all the other characters in the game and having him around can really push the story in all kinds of interesting narratives. (With him fucking Becky as the most obvious one.) I can see him as a parter in crime in an evil route or as somebody who will try to so stop the player from hurting Becky (since he clearly cares about her). Either way works for me, if you play as a bad guy there can never be too many obstacles. Because an obstacle means somebody you can break or bring down and that's what the fun is about. For example I could not help of thinking of a scenario where you kill Becky during 'somewhat' too rough sex and then find a way to make it look like Jason is responsible so he will go to jail. Is there a happier ending possible? I would think not :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Boundries? @n0b0dy knows anything about any boundries here...
Yeah, also @n0b0dy knows why we do the things we do.

It dosnt count as sticking your dick in crazy if you are crazier. It balance it out.

There more crazy freaky stuff we talk of the more we will hopefully see in game. I was going to say something else about creative juices but I didnt manage to write it in a way that didnt sound dirty and sexual.
Your wrong with the balance out stuff, it should be more like a multiplier or addition to craziness xD

creative juices? I'm all ears :D

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
The thought of Jason and Becky fucking is one I start to narrative enjoy more and more. It open up so many questions. Why are they doing it, are they drawn to each other, are you forcing them to, is it to prove them self to you in that they are willing to do anything for you? Do they like it, do they pretend to or do they try to hide it? I also enjoy the idea that there will be incest that is not just for the MC, as that tends to be how these games are. And what would happen if someone else where to find out what they are doing? Sounds like fun times to me.

Reactions: n0b0dy and veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
It's just a test, but it's already divine.
:D I'm really glad you like that testing, but it's science so I don't know what you find so divine about that XD

Gotta say, this game is shaping up to be VERY good.
Also I like this dev. This is a nice fucking dev.
Thank you @bigpenniser (I guess you wanted the MC to have size "Bigger"?)! :D I like this community too! This is a nice fucking community :D

I also think we are going to have a lot of fun from having Jason around. He already seems more fleshed out than all the other characters in the game and having him around can really push the story in all kinds of interesting narratives. (With him fucking Becky as the most obvious one.) I can see him as a parter in crime in an evil route or as somebody who will try to so stop the player from hurting Becky (since he clearly cares about her). Either way works for me, if you play as a bad guy there can never be too many obstacles. Because an obstacle means somebody you can break or bring down and that's what the fun is about. For example I could not help of thinking of a scenario where you kill Becky during 'somewhat' too rough sex and then find a way to make it look like Jason is responsible so he will go to jail. Is there a happier ending possible? I would think not :)
You definitely have a more emotional (destructive XD) psychological perspective on the game, also... uhhm... you are also my friend who would never hurt me since I'm your friend right?? :D

Jokes aside, Jason really can be diverse and be utilized for quite a lot, also once you become a gang leader you can have even more fun :D.

Now to lower everyone's expectations here, the things we talk about apply only to LaS in the future, not LaS 0.04!

LaS 0.04 will "only" tell you more about the main story, introduce the last and fourth main-character (classy, highlife, self-confident, mysterious type) and also prepare you for the free-play/run-around-phase.

The whole game is planned to be huge and the updates for the free-play-phase (0.05+) will be adding new content, places, characters etc. Again this is my first game/project ever, and I'm learning the basics of everything by just working and creating it. Don't worry I will always strive for improvement and new ways to make things even more exciting!

Last edited:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
The thought of Jason and Becky fucking is one I start to narrative enjoy more and more. It open up so many questions. Why are they doing it, are they drawn to each other, are you forcing them to, is it to prove them self to you in that they are willing to do anything for you? Do they like it, do they pretend to or do they try to hide it? I also enjoy the idea that there will be incest that is not just for the MC, as that tends to be how these games are. And what would happen if someone else where to find out what they are doing? Sounds like fun times to me.
For stuff like this, I created the Tech specialization where you are mostly the spectator/external influence (blackmail, anonymous tips...) on others private lifes and love stories etc. The fit spec is about becoming an alpha male with an (optional) gang behind your back and the psy route goes under the skin with each character, gaining total control over them and sabotage their lives XD

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes