dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
hi veqvil,
out of interest when you say "the psy route goes under the skin with each character, gaining total control over them and sabotage their lives!"
does this not only mean that we can force the girls and/or men (married or not.) to not only love us, but also that we can force them to love other men and/or women as well, if we so choose?

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Very promising game and a fun to read thread, great work dev.
Thank you! :D I love how funny this thread is, you guys are awesome :D

hi veqvil,
out of interest when you say "the psy route goes under the skin with each character, gaining total control over them and sabotage their lives!"
does this not only mean that we can force the girls and/or men (married or not.) to not only love us, but also that we can force them to love other men and/or women as well, if we so choose?
Yes in the very late game where you totally manipulated all characters, you can actually make them do what you want e.g invite someone over and command Amy to go at his/her pants.

Also, you can easily initiate a harem (submissive harem). The difference to the love route harem will be the lack of... edit: No that was way too bland, I just say its different for now.

Managing to get a love harem results in something like:
Becky: "Amy, it's my turn now!"
Amy: "hnngfdfhh dhfhdfn"
Carol: "Becky is right honey... bla bla bla"
XD XD

Last edited:

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
es in the very late game where you totally manipulated all characters, you can actually make them do what you want e.g invite someone over and command Amy to go at his/her pants.
hi again veqvil, so that being the case, later on in game if i choose too, could i make amy, carol, becky or anyone else i choose to fall in love with another character (good or bad)?

Reactions: rgnar62 and veqvil

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
veqvil, i noticed your poll for the size of the mc's dick finished today, it was close, but will you abide by vote: option 2? or are you looking at other options?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
hi again veqvil, so that being the case, later on in game if i choose too, could i make amy, carol, becky or anyone else i choose to fall in love with another character (good or bad)?
Making someone fall in love with another character is sort of tough to get by using psychology, I do have some stuff planned where you can help out others but not in the psy path. If you want to be more of an observer go the tech route since it's core is about being a stalker or spectator. E.g. You can hack someone's phone to gather information about their favorite flowers and you anonymously send this tip to the other dude (Bad example XD).

you convinced me

XD XD XD

veqvil, i noticed your poll for the size of the mc's dick finished today, it was close, but will you abide by vote: option 2? or are you looking at other options?
To be fair I will definitely consider Size 2 as the optimal compromise, the thing is, it looks really really huge on Amy and on Carol it's "only" big. I know there is no perfect size so what I thought about is implementing a solution in a form of a medicine/chemical (fictional or realistic, dunno yet), the player can make use of it to increase his size temporary.

This obviously makes me go with size1 as you can always go size 3 if you want. (Don't get me wrong, this will take a few updates anyways and maybe at that point, my rig got some upgrades, which allows me to render the same sex scene with different sizes in no time :D)

Max size or go home! :closedeyesmile:
Guess you have to spend your in-game money on those chemicals XD
Edit: I can't say if I'm able to implement money in this game just to make this clear :D

Reactions: n0b0dy

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Is this in game yet?, i haven't played the game yet since i'm waiting for a bit more content but those renders looks great
This is a test render from my patreon page XD. So no that's not part of LaS so far, and the game is not there yet.
If you are patient, I would recommend waiting until LaS 0.04. By that point, I finished the Introduction phase of the game and you are prepared for the free-mode in LaS 0.05.

If you only want to play this where you can access serious sex scenes, well you have to wait even longer (sorry) XD

Las 0.01-0.04 Is kinda like a big tutorial where you learn about all 4 key characters and see some mild stuff along the way, and of course, set some pre-relationship building things.
Also be careful with this thread since you can run into major spoilers (Yes I want to/try to make an interesting story).

Edit: I didn't click on the attachment assuming it was the image where the MC is approaching Carol on the sofa. Had to rewrite this a little :D

Last edited:
Reactions: RWaites

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Well, this visual novel doesn't look half bad thus far, even though it doesn't last long being so early into development... There were a few minor issues with the script and the visuals, but I'll go over that in a moment...

The visuals were, for the most part, pretty good... There were a few grainy scenes, but not too terrible... At first when the protagonist got home I was a bit confused on who was the Mom and who was the Sister, and get them mixed up... But next game day it was much clearer who was who, based off who was moving their mouth during the dialogue... Now, that could of just been me not paying attention enough, but the Mom, although bigger than the sister, looks a tad young for he age, which may also be what threw me off... The user interface was done well, and the selecting of items worked perfectly...

As to the script, there were a few minor moments when it sounded like broken English, but it could well have been spelling or grammar mistakes... But for the most part it was all perfectly understandable... I do absolutely love that the author/s give the reader 3 different choices for how to play the vn/game... Not sure if it makes huge amounts of difference in the content that currently exists, but I can see a lot of potential for different story paths, which might make this one actually worth replaying if that is indeed the case, to try different paths once completed... The only qualm I had really was the game appears at first to be a little open ended since you can select different places to go in the home, but for the moment it sort of leads you down a linear progression without the ability to really explore the house too much... Now, that could just be because it's really early in development, or that could just be how it is? Have to wait and see...

Overall, this vn/game looks like it could have a lot of potential to be a fun, creative, and interesting one... Only time will tell how far things will go... I did get a mystical vibe during the dream sequences, so not sure it will go down a more fantastical path or if I'm just reading too much into it... It could just be the choice I made... I'll definitely re-visit this one once it gets a bit further into it's development cycle... It shows a LOT of potential...
Thank you @Zippity for this awesome and constructive feedback! (And of course for giving this game a shot.)
To address all points you discuss in your post, I will go from paragraph to paragraph :D

Yes, there was a lot of confusion with Amy looking older than the mom. I actually wanted to fix that issue by changing the lighting but didn't have the time to do so, as I was busy releasing 0.03 in time XD. Can't say for sure if I'm able to make changes in 0.04 but I will as soon as I have some "spare" time.

English is not my first language, but creating this game is a chance for me to improve on it and eventually get rid of most grammar and spelling errors, I have spread all over the game. For now I have to ask you to bear with my Engrish xD.

I "created" those 3 paths to offer different playstyles and genres as I love variety and options :D. For the first phase (Introduction) the impact of all three specializations is somewhat minor, but this will progressively change. The paths will eventually have their own exclusive characters, storyline, places, and relationships.
Also speaking of phases/stages, the game is currently in an introduction-phase where I let you get used to navigating and meeting the base characters. With the upcoming update (LaS 0.04) I will introduce you to the very last base character and with LaS 0.05 I will open up the game and "start" the free-mode. So don't worry, you will be able to decide who you want to hang out with, run around the house etc. :)

Again a big thank you for trying it out and posting your thoughts! I'm always happy to hear feedback as this is a potential source of improvement! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: n0b0dy and eddie297

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I "created" those 3 paths to offer different playstyles and genres as I love variety and options :D. For the first phase (Introduction) the impact of all three specializations is somewhat minor, but this will progressively change. The paths will eventually have their own exclusive characters, storyline, places, and relationships.
Also speaking of phases/stages, the game is currently in an introduction-phase where I let you get used to navigating and meeting the base characters. With the upcoming update (LaS 0.04) I will introduce you to the very last base character and with LaS 0.05 I will open up the game and "start" the free-mode. So don't worry, you will be able to decide who you want to hang out with, run around the house etc. :)

Again a big thank you for trying it out and posting your thoughts! I'm always happy to hear feedback as this is a potential source of improvement! :)
I can't wait to see how it goes, i definitely love the 3 path concept... And you're welcome, as I try to be as honest and thorough as I can when writing up these reviews... Best of luck in it's development, can't wait to see the product once it's grown a bit...

U

User_2668

Thank you @Zippity for this awesome and constructive feedback! (And of course for giving this game a shot.)
To address all points you discuss in your post, I will go from paragraph to paragraph :D

Yes, there was a lot of confusion with Amy looking older than the mom. I actually wanted to fix that issue by changing the lighting but didn't have the time to do so, as I was busy releasing 0.03 in time XD. Can't say for sure if I'm able to make changes in 0.04 but I will as soon as I have some "spare" time.

English is not my first language, but creating this game is a chance for me to improve on it and eventually get rid of most grammar and spelling errors, I have spread all over the game. For now I have to ask you to bear with my Engrish XD.

Mom model is just perfect. Don't change anything on her.

That test render image had me like :FeelsGoodMan:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes