-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
For stuff like this, I created the Tech specialization where you are mostly the spectator/external influence (blackmail, anonymous tips...) on others private lifes and love stories etc. The fit spec is about becoming an alpha male with an (optional) gang behind your back and the psy route goes under the skin with each character, gaining total control over them and sabotage their lives XD
Nice to know how the specs will work! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: veqvil

Havok_TheOverSeer

Oct 15, 2017
Wonderful game so far. I feel the only acceptable route for me to go is full on "I'm the only man you need" harem first play through. Then a love path for each char afterwards. I'm kinda on edge after the cliff hanger for this version regarding Becky. I must add her to my harem untouched. :evilsmile: Because if I'm not the first to break/questionably love her with all my heart than what's the point? But good game, I like how things are optional and not forced, keep doing what you're doing Dad. @veqvil

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Wonderful game so far. I feel the only acceptable route for me to go is full on "I'm the only man you need" harem first play through. Then a love path for each char afterwards. I'm kinda on edge after the cliff hanger for this version regarding Becky. I must add her to my harem untouched. :evilsmile: Because if I'm not the first to break/questionably love her with all my heart than what's the point? But good game, I like how things are optional and not forced, keep doing what you're doing Dad. @veqvil
Same way of thinking that i have, i love that everything is optional too, this game is undoubtedly on the right way to enter my top three favorite

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yes to me that's a must-have classic path :D, but going straight up harem is not possible in LaS, you have to link them together while dating them, e.g in the love path with Amy, you will have to confront her with Becky. Also while being on a love path with Amy and Carol at the same time there will be some conflicts as well, doing the right choices will get you closer to the harem action :D.

Same way of thinking that i have, i love that everything is optional too, this game is undoubtedly on the right way to enter my top three favorite
Having options is always awesome :D. Gotta keep up my productivity! :D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Instead of a gang leader, maybe you could become a cult leader, that would probably allow you to do even crazier stuff & order people around even more.
xD, I stick with a gang of 3 people (or I learn about more about organizational group phenomena)

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Nothing wrong about learning:winkytongue:
But cult leader sound like it something a bit different from a gang leader. But with the psy path it would fit pretty good. After all, when you learn all those things about how to achieve happiness in life, it would be wrong not to share it with the town and making sure they are following the right path in life that you can teach them.

I like hearing that it will be conflicts in the game if you run love route after all the girls. But also good that the conflicts will be solvable.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
You definitely have a more emotional (destructive XD) psychological perspective on the game
Yeah, for me the deeper fundamentals of the minds of the girls are always what makes them special, relate-able and attractive and all emotions have there roots somewhere deeper. The games that do not pay attention to this parts of the girls are boring to me, you may call me a dork but I believe the sexiest part of a woman's body is always their brain.

Now to lower everyone's expectations here, the things we talk about apply only to LaS in the future, not LaS 0.04!

LaS 0.04 will "only" tell you more about the main story, introduce the last and fourth main-character (classy, highlife, self-confident, mysterious type) and also prepare you for the free-play/run-around-phase.
Don't worry, the first thing you come to learn when you visit F95zone is developing a good game takes a lot of work and a long-ass time. We know building a story does not happen overnight. Personally I am more scared you will go too fast than too slow. For me getting to know the girls (if they are written well) is just as much fun as the adult parts of the game. Show me their hopes dreams (so I can take satisfaction from crushing them), show me their deepest fears and insecurities (so I can use those for transforming their lives in a hell), show me what brings them joy (you get the picture by now :closedeyesmile:). I have stated this before but if there has not been put thought in the 'psychological profiles' of the girls you are in risk of making them too bland and unhumanlike while they should always be the main draw for these kind of games, at least that is how I feel.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Nothing wrong about learning:winkytongue:
But cult leader sound like it something a bit different from a gang leader. But with the psy path it would fit pretty good. After all, when you learn all those things about how to achieve happiness in life, it would be wrong not to share it with the town and making sure they are following the right path in life that you can teach them.

I like hearing that it will be conflicts in the game if you run love route after all the girls. But also good that the conflicts will be solvable.
It would certainly be a little unrealistic to go all possible love routes without having troubles. Of course, falling in love with Amy and Becky at the same time, could go like "Amy, what we are doing is forbidden and it should be a secret, if I just go out with Becky on some dates @n0b0dy will suspect us." and way later go like "Becky, me and Amy actually [...], I totally understand that you find me disgusting now [...]." and Beckys reaction: "bla bla bla".
Just a thought and nothing more also definitely has room for improvement xD.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yeah, for me the deeper fundamentals of the minds of the girls are always what makes them special, relate-able and attractive and all emotions have there roots somewhere deeper. The games that do not pay attention to this parts of the girls are boring to me, you may call me a dork but I believe the sexiest part of a woman's body is always their brain.

Don't worry, the first thing you come to learn when you visit F95zone is developing a good game takes a lot of work and a long-ass time. We know building a story does not happen overnight. Personally I am more scared you will go too fast than too slow. For me getting to know the girls (if they are written well) is just as much fun as the adult parts of the game. Show me their hopes dreams (so I can take satisfaction from crushing them), show me their deepest fears and insecurities (so I can use those for transforming their lives in a hell), show me what brings them joy (you get the picture by now :closedeyesmile:). I have stated this before but if there has not been put thought in the 'psychological profiles' of the girls you are in risk of making them too bland and unhumanlike while they should always be the main draw for these kind of games, at least that is how I feel.
Yes to me creating a sex scene with a hot looking girl is just half the job, having sex with a female whose personality and character you have connected/were able to connect to is the other half. IMHO a combination of both aspects, a hot looking girl with an individual personality and character brings the fun scenes to another level. If you solely want something for the eye, you wouldn't be interested in a VN anyways.

I'm also aware that personality can be visible through expressions, body language etc that's why I try to get them as natural and suitable as possible ;D. E.g. a shy person rarely has unconsciously a "wide" body stance even if they are confident about their body.

Getting all together and make it look good simply requires time and I'm glad @n0b0dy knows that (haha). My whole free time is about creating this project even whenever I'm taking a break I make some test renders or reply to the forum, haven't been playing World of Warcraft again since I started this project, also not missing it (who would have thought that creating a game is as much fun as playing one?) XD.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
:D I'm really glad you like that testing, but it's science so I don't know what you find so divine about that XD
It looks as if Hera and Artemis took a photo with a view from behind and sent you, so that you could create these renderings. Well, seriously, I just like it and that's it.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
It looks as if Hera and Artemis took a photo with a view from behind and sent you, so that you could create these renderings. Well, seriously, I just like it and that's it.
God (literally) that's too much praising, Thank you!

I just love @veqvil's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
renders
I haven't seen you for a while! Welcome back RWaites! :)

Reactions: Hadgar and RWaites
R

RWaites

God (literally) that's too much praising, Thank you!

I haven't seen you for a while! Welcome back RWaites! :)
We had about an inch of snow last Thursday and the electric's went off for a few minutes and when they came back on my Router fizzed, sparked and died I received a replacement yesterday but it keeps dropping the connection. So I’m here but then I’m gone.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
We had about an inch of snow last Thursday and the electric's went off for a few minutes and when they came back on my Router fizzed, sparked and died I received a replacement yesterday but it keeps dropping the connection. So I’m here but then I’m gone.
Well, at least you get the Christmas vibe coming in! Snow is rarely seen where I live, glad to have you back :D

Reactions: RWaites
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes