n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Becky is the starting point for evil/corruption/dark path :D
Makes sense since she seems to be the one that is attached to the MC the strongest so she will probably be the easiest to be manipulated by him. Love makes blind and the greatest trick this devil here has ever pulled is convincing Becky the devil does not exist at all. But guess what Becky, the devil is very real and your misguided love for him will cost you everything you have ever cared about :evilsmile:

Reactions: Someguy01

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm personally all for team "Amy for Becky's brother or any other creep who can abuse her physically and mentally". But ofc other pure love options are also interesting

Reactions: n0b0dy

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Allow me to hurt her and I will be #TeamBecky as well, I guess I will be team any girl if I can hurt them. But its a good point @n0b0dy there are many good teams here and we should enjoy them all.
Oh, Im sure Becky will find us very friendly and reasonable. Isnt that right @veqvil :evilsmile:
Uhhm *gulp* yeah sure... he... he...

A screenshot of a reply, as a post, to a reply to a post... :WutFace: Oh no, I've gone cross-eyed... that whole thing is WAY too meta for this early in the day. ;)
I already went cross-eyed when I tried to create that thread xD

Makes sense since she seems to be the one that is attached to the MC the strongest so she will probably be the easiest to be manipulated by him. Love makes blind and the greatest trick this devil here has ever pulled is convincing Becky the devil does not exist at all. But guess what Becky, the devil is very real and your misguided love for him will cost you everything you have ever cared about :evilsmile:
Yes, Beckys greatest weakness is her dream to get back with MC, while the MC can forgive her, turn her into a submissive pet, leave her and let her get used and corrupted or even go the @n0b0dy revenge backstabber path xD. (Still, this is something I have to get my brain around and thoroughly plan before it ends up in a mess ;D)
0.04 will focus on introducing the next character EDIT: HOLY SHIT I NEARLY SPOILED SO HARD :OhMyGoodness:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I'm personally all for team "Amy for Becky's brother or any other creep who can abuse her physically and mentally". But ofc other pure love options are also interesting
Encouraging Becky's brother was possible :D and maybe if you add something like "She loves it really rough and wants to scream and cry while having sex" Becky's brother will gladly take your advice xD

Oh yeah, for sure. We'll think about how we're going to treat her while that little bitch shows us what's more important to her: Our content or her well-being. ;)
I know whats more important for her, or let's better say I have a small influence on whats more important to her :test:

Yup xD

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
or even go the @n0b0dy revenge backstabber path XD. (Still, this is something I have to get my brain around and thoroughly plan before it ends up in a mess ;D)
Yeah we don't want that. The only thing that should end in (as?) a mess is Becky. o_O

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Added "extreme desperate and painful facial expression preview sheet for Becky" to my to-do list XD
Not joking though
Awesome! I imagine creating such an facial expression in a realistic way is not an easy thing to do so I love you for even trying. If it will look even half as beautiful as I imagine it to be I will be have no choice but to give your game a five star review :)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Why do I have a feeling that Team Carol is the biggest? XD
i mean, don't get me wrong, i'll try to go full harem route on my first playthrough, i'm just wondering if it'll be possible to do so with a "love" approach
if not i'll go for Carol with "love" route and then harem with the "submissive" route

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Encouraging Becky's brother was possible :D and maybe if you add something like "She loves it really rough and wants to scream and cry while having sex" Becky's brother will gladly take your advice XD
I'm not sure if that's a good idea. He might wonder how the hell her brother knows what she likes in sex...

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Awesome! I imagine creating such an facial expression in a realistic way is not an easy thing to do so I love you for even trying (no homo). If it will look even half as beautiful as I imagine it to be I will be have no choice but to give your game a five star review :)
Are you bribing me for a 5-star review? Pah, how pathetic do you really think I'm falling for that?

By the way, umm... could you specify the "half as beautiful as I imagine" part? XD

Jokes aside, I create sheets of expressions I can look at while writing the dialogue, those sheets look different depending on the character (Amy won't have the same natural smile as e.g Carol since she has a different personality).

Edit: Geez...

Last edited:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
i mean, don't get me wrong, i'll try to go full harem route on my first playthrough, i'm just wondering if it'll be possible to do so with a "love" approach
if not i'll go for Carol with "love" route and then harem with the "submissive" route
Come on, harem = true love right? XD

I'm not sure if that's a good idea. He might wonder how the hell her brother knows what she likes in sex...
Well the MC sacrificed himself to do some testing just to make sure his advises are correct XD

Edit: Well harem is, unfortunately, endgame stuff, you will develop and prepare it beforehand but this still requires you to build up relationships.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
By the way, umm... could you specify the "half as beautiful as I imagine" part? XD
Well such supreme beauty does not let itself capture in words, it can only be experienced directly :closedeyesmile: That being said, eye-liner that has run out is always a huge good way to show pain/sadness in such a situation. I have never seen this being used in DAZ though so I am not sure if it is possible. Widened eyes filled with fear can also help.

Jokes aside, I create sheets of expressions I can look at while writing the dialogue, those sheets look different depending on the character (Amy won't have the same natural smile as e.g Caitlyn since she isn't cheeky or naughty).
Did I not pay any attention during my last play-through or have we not this Caitlyn person before? Man, you are teasing us too much. I want to meet this cheeky naughty girl now! :p

Well as far as I can tell the brother (Jason?) really looks up to the main character and sees him as some kind of legendary hero. So it would be understandable if he would buy everything the MC said IMO. You could say: "All women love it really rough and are turned on by pain and want to scream and cry while having sex even when they say they don't" and he could very well buy it. This is how I see it of course, maybe veqvil's take on Jason is different.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes