veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
The first one seems already well over average, to make it even bigger seems a bit absurd to me. I doubt there are many women who will see they will have sex with a dude who is that packed and be happy with it. I remember reading a Cosmo once (don't judge me) where a woman stated her boyfriends penis was too thick and it did really hurt her so they barely had any sex anymore. Also when a penis reaches a certain length it won't be able to enter the girl fully anymore so the extra amount is useless for sex. Maybe you can make a smaller penis for the love route and a huge one for the 'sadistic' route (since painful sex could be seen as a positive thing there.) So yeah, just my thoughts.
Oversize certainly can be painful for the other sex and I agree on that, now I'm not saying I'm totally following the realistic aspect while creating fun scenes in LaS, but I go with what simply visually seems most appealing. The first one definitely is already big (that's why I went with big, bigger and biggest :D) also "testing" (lol) "big" on Amy looks already really huge.

Looking at the poll we have 8 votes for Big, 11 votes for Bigger and 8 votes for Biggest, so far it looks like I have to test all sizes in terms of deepthroating, vaginal and anal (at least on Amy and Carol since there body both change the perceived size) xD

Yes I think the #1 is good. Personally I don't like unrealistic big penis.
I'm really glad to hear both of your thoughts and opinions, a big thumbs up for that :D

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I dont mind the big size, but I hope the girls will act somewhat realistic to it insted of just jumping on it saying its the best thing ever. A cock like that will bring some pain, and the game should reflect that *sadistic smile*

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
A toast to science:tf:
Yes a toast to science, damn is science fun XD

I dont mind the big size, but I hope the girls will act somewhat realistic to it insted of just jumping on it saying its the best thing ever. A cock like that will bring some pain, and the game should reflect that *sadistic smile*
Yep for the love route, it will definitely be some soft and gentle sex with lots of prep etc. For the submissive route, well... you can go slow (once I get that far I will add rough and soft options for sure) or just ram it in XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Balub and n0b0dy

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Again: Test render, the final private parts of Amy and Carol will look different!
SIZE BIG.jpg
Looking at both images, the hip-size of the character does have a strong influence on the perceived size :D
The left side represents Amy's body size while right side represents Carol's body!

Last edited:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
You realize that's the same size, but just different women, right?
@lockhear wants to see those images as scenes in-game asap, totally understandable :D. Don't worry I'm working full speed, while I do take some breaks ofc :D

But it will take some time before we get into stuff like this, just to make this clear :D

Edit: Yes that's the influence of the hip on the (perceived) size :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes