veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
i would, when i have time, just don't expect too much form my english, since i'm not a native speaker
Don't worry, my English will sound worse, but knowing that at least one would join me would be enough to invest in a microphone :D. Still the update comes first, it was just a thought :)

Edit: Fixed my rudeness

Last edited:
Reactions: -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Don't worry, my English will sound really bad too, but knowing that at least one would join me would be enough to invest in a microphone :D. Still the update comes first, it was just a thought :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: veqvil

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Can't wait to see this place going to be a Meme palace, my folders are ready! :)

Also, imagine I would buy a microphone and start a public discord channel, would there be even one person coming into the voice chat? Just asking hypothetically of course.
I would be there. @Someguy01 have to represent team TwistedDominantSadist or @n0b0dy will speak for us. And yes I feel clever for being able to include both in a sentence.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I would be there. @Someguy01 have to represent team TwistedDominantSadist or @n0b0dy will speak for us. And yes I feel clever for being able to include both in a sentence.
It is nice to know somebody from team TwistedDominantSadist will be present to slowly poison change @veqvil's mind about the game and help him to make Love and Submission the sickest (in more than one way) game on F95zone!

I am just kidding of course, nobody will poison anything. Except maybe me Carol if team TDS gets it's way :biggrin:
I believe there is an American saying that says "the fastest way through a woman's heart is through poisoning her stomach." Think about it, by making her sick and helpless she could become totally dependent on the MC, unable to refuse anything he says. Forcing somebody to be with you through making them ill really is one of the most romantic gestures one can make and I am nothing if not an hopeless romantic :happyblush

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Hi, @veqvil

Just played v. 0.03.1 and i really liked! :FeelsGoodMan:
I'm glad you're doing this project and I wish you luck and success with it.
I'll definitely support this one, but i will need some time to make sure you will stay true to your project.
We have soooo many devs here that completelly changes their games after drop a v0.something and starts to get a lot of "sugestions" about the story, game mechanics...

I will play this game again to try all the different paths and give you a proper and less emotional feedback, because i think your game deserves. All i have to say now is:

Reactions: veqvil and Hadgar

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
That being said, eye-liner that has run out is always a huge good way to show pain/sadness in such a situation. I have never seen this being used in DAZ though so I am not sure if it is possible. Widened eyes filled with fear can also help.
C'mon man what is this a DT aftermath?We are team TwistedDominantSadist after all where are the bruises the red cheeks the blood dripping from the mouth nose and/or fresh wounds also fear is good but despair and terror are far better.

@veqvil Great start for the game if you continue to do it with the same level of choice and complexity in the future it can become one of the greatest adult games.

Yes to me creating a sex scene with a hot looking girl is just half the job, having sex with a female whose personality and character you have connected/were able to connect to is the other half. IMHO a combination of both aspects, a hot looking girl with an individual personality and character brings the fun scenes to another level. If you solely want something for the eye, you wouldn't be interested in a VN anyways.
Absolutely agree i really don't get people ho play adult games just for the sex scenes i mean if you just want to watch sex it freely available all over the internet why bother clicking through a VN.

Also if you are really planning on including more fringe content i suggest you open a backup account on Hatreon and/or Maker Support and encourage some of your patrons to migrate there.All the big internet companies are really working overtime to censor the internet so it's best not to rely on them.

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
It is nice to know somebody from team TwistedDominantSadist will be present to slowly poison change @veqvil's mind about the game and help him to make Love and Submission the sickest (in more than one way) game on F95zone!

I am just kidding of course, nobody will poison anything. Except maybe me Carol if team TDS gets it's way :biggrin:
I believe there is an American saying that says "the fastest way through a woman's heart is through poisoning her stomach." Think about it, by making her sick and helpless she could become totally dependent on the MC, unable to refuse anything he says. Forcing somebody to be with you through making them ill really is one of the most romantic gestures one can make and I am nothing if not an hopeless romantic :happyblush
This is inspiring... so I can actually make use of your comment and have an additional way to get a character submissive.
So far the plans to get to submission with Amy are playing the helpless, insecure brother and build up a more and more perverted secret you will later make use of to get what you want. With Becky, the MC will force her to do what he desires by offering "forgiveness" if she does this and that.

And the Team TwistedDominantSadist alternative would be breaking and destroying a person and rebuilding her to your imagination XD. As I always say, keep all your ideas and thoughts coming at me! Even if I hate the idea I will soak it up like a sponge and get inspired by new things and concepts! :)

Hi, @veqvil

Just played v. 0.03.1 and i really liked! :FeelsGoodMan:
I'm glad you're doing this project and I wish you luck and success with it.
I'll definitely support this one, but i will need some time to make sure you will stay true to your project.
We have soooo many devs here that completelly changes their games after drop a v0.something and starts to get a lot of "sugestions" about the story, game mechanics...

I will play this game again to try all the different paths and give you a proper and less emotional feedback, because i think your game deserves. All i have to say now is:
Geez, thank you @Andarilho for those kind words! :D Yes, I totally agree with you. IMHO, feedback is very valuable and ideas/suggestions keep ones brain and creativity from getting rusty. Still, if a Dev doesn't stick to their core vision the whole game experience can start to feel "strange". And to me, it's all about creating the best possible game experience, with those two clumsy hands of mine XD.

C'mon man what is this a DT aftermath?We are team TwistedDominantSadist after all where are the bruises the red cheeks the blood dripping from the mouth nose and/or fresh wounds also fear is good but despair and terror are far better.

@veqvil Great start for the game if you continue to do it with the same level of choice and complexity in the future it can become one of the greatest adult games.

Absolutely agree i really don't get people ho play adult games just for the sex scenes i mean if you just want to watch sex it freely available all over the internet why bother clicking through a VN.

Also if you are really planning on including more fringe content i suggest you open a backup account on Hatreon and/or Maker Support and encourage some of your patrons to migrate there.All the big internet companies are really working overtime to censor the internet so it's best not to rely on them.
Thank you for your encouraging words! Guess Team TDS is starting to grow XD. And even though smoke is coming out of my ears looking at my own "code", I really want to have complex and interesting choices.

I'm also working on a feature to show you which scenes u might have missed out (going that path) and how you get to see them. I'm implementing this in 0.05 though, but @GaLaLa05 got you covered with an awesome walkthrough :).

The thing with censorship on patreon might force me to edit the story a little (If the changes are too big, I have to make 2 versions).

Again a thank you for your feedback :D

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
The thing with censorship on patreon might force me to edit the story a little (If the changes are too big, I have to make 2 versions).
There is always the , i might just improve my skills at coding and rendering just to give you a hand, this game is just too good to let it get sunk by patreon's new idiotic rules

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
There is always the , i might just improve my skills at coding and rendering just to give you a hand, this game is just too good to let it get sunk by patreon's new idiotic rules
Thank you Hex!! Don't worry I won't let something like this beat me, even If they kick me out patreon I will still do what I love doing, and that's working on this game/playing god (xD), laughing my ass off in the forums and reading awesome feedback :)

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Heh, you are absolutely right of course, I guess I did not go that far in my description since I sensed veqvil might still be a bit hesitant to add the really hardcore stuff that a true member of team TDS would crave :coldsweat:

So far the plans to get to submission with Amy are playing the helpless, insecure brother and build up a more and more perverted secret you will later make use of to get what you want.
The idea of pretending you are some kind of insecure, vulnerable lost soul to get Amy to trust you and feel connected to you speaks to me. I know there are plenty of (teenage) girls who dig these kind of "vulnerable hurt poets" personas and like to envision themselves as a heroine who can nurture the 'damaged poet' back to life. So this definatally seems like it could work if it is executed right.

With Becky, the MC will force her to do what he desires by offering "forgiveness" if she does this and that.
It should not be a surprise I like the idea of using Becky's guilt to 'bully her' into doing things she does not really want to. Not sure if I want to offer her forgiveness though, I would want her to always feel bad about herself and like she is an 'unredeemable screwup' who never really is worthy of the MC's love no matter what she tries.

And the Team TwistedDominantSadist alternative would be breaking and destroying a person and rebuilding her to your imagination XD.
I am not sure if those who belong to TTDS are going to want to rebuild the girls after they have been broken. Personally I just want to break them and break them and break them until there is nothing left to break or rebuild :biggrin:

Reactions: Maragdus and veqvil
U

User_215882

Yeah the game has but one banned fetish (which is retarded that it is) and its optional. So if he really wants to keep it its not like its going to take a lot of work to create a patch if you wanted one.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Heh, you are absolutely right of course, I guess I did not go that far in my description since I sensed veqvil might still be a bit hesitant to add the really hardcore stuff that a true member of team TDS would crave :coldsweat:

The idea of pretending you are some kind of insecure, vulnerable lost soul to get Amy to trust you and feel connected to you speaks to me. I know there are plenty of (teenage) girls who dig these kind of "vulnerable hurt poets" personas and like to envision themselves as a heroine who can nurture the 'damaged poet' back to life. So this definatally seems like it could work if it is executed right.

It should not be a surprise I like the idea of using Becky's guilt to 'bully her' into doing things she does not really want to. Not sure if I want to offer her forgiveness though, I would want her to always feel bad about herself and like she is an 'unredeemable screwup' who never really is worthy of the MC's love no matter what she tries.

I am not sure if those who belong to TTDS are going to want to rebuild the girls after they have been broken. Personally I just want to break them and break them and break them until there is nothing left to break or rebuild :biggrin:
I'm starting to get a grasp of Team TDS xD, and of course all members of TTDS are my friends and would never harm me right? @n0b0dy ? xD

Reactions: n0b0dy and RWaites

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yeah the game has but one banned fetish (which is retarded that it is) and its optional. So if he really wants to keep it its not like its going to take a lot of work to create a patch if you wanted one.
Yes, I already have some emergency plans ready :D

Geez, so far it looks bad for any other team except for Team Carol. I name you the defender of Amy! @RazorX

Reactions: RWaites
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes