veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
yeah you can clean up your images quite a bit if you're willing to put the time in :p
I wonder if it's faster than just rendering a little longer though XD

I bet Carol gets the vote, also putting Becky and the new girl into the poll was sort of meaningless since people actually didn't really connect to those characters as they are pretty much new :D

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I wonder if it's faster than just rendering a little longer though XD

I bet Carol gets the vote, also putting Becky and the new girl into the poll was sort of meaningless since people actually didn't really connect to those characters as they are pretty much new :D
it took me only a few seconds to see an improvement so i would think so but of course you will always get better quality if you put in the time pre-processing

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
it took me only a few seconds to see an improvement so i would think so but of course you will always get better quality if you put in the time pre-processing
You absolutely right @RazorX gotta see what I can do there to improve existing renders (well I have to get rid of the grain first anyways)

Also: I can't believe my eyes when I saw your signature man! xD I'm honored, oh mighty defender of Amy!

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
You absolutely right @RazorX gotta see what I can do there to improve existing renders (well I have to get rid of the grain first anyways)

Also: I can't believe my eyes when I saw your signature man! XD I'm honored, oh mighty defender of Amy!
:D i love the game so far but can't wait for more content

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I hear you oh mighty defender of Amy! Gonna go to bed now and work on the update at full speed after breakfast! :D
i have some spare time so i will see if i can make a patch for people to use which will reduce some of the grain on the images until you have time to do it on your side

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
It is good to see all the TDS members coming out with their dark minds and inspire @veqvil . As I have said before, there are so many paths this game could have and I hope we will open your eyes to most of them, if smokes starts coming out of your ears it just means that whatever you are thinking of putting into the game must be pretty hot.

As much as I enjoy the submission routes descriptions (@n0b0dy paints a good picture of that), I miss a more direct route with less... lets say trickery for lack of a better word. Being the wolf in sheeps clothing is fun, but sometimes a TwistedDominantSadist wolf just want to hunt, putting the world and those in it in its place.

I do not mind rebuilding the girls. After all, how will they pleasure my depraved ways if they are not thought how to behave and live properly. I will show them the world, my world, but not in the cute disney way, there will be no fairy tales here. And then they will learn that pain is good for them, as it will bring me pleasure. As well as learn how twisted my imagination can be. Got to put the T in TDS. There are many exciting avenues here.

And as the founder of TTDS, I want make sure you know we consider you a friend @veqvil and I will let @n0b0dy hurt you.:winkytongue:

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Team mother is secretly an agent of the Wild Hunt and must be slain via powers of mighty scientific potion altered giant penis sword.

U

User_215882

As much as I tell myself I want to try corruption stuff I am still a stickler for romance over blackmail/corruption. I love that theres the option if I want to try it out, but I am incredible excited for this game and look forward to supporting yah next month!

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
I'm starting to get a grasp of Team TDS XD, and of course all members of TTDS are my friends and would never harm me right? @n0b0dy ? XD
We don't harm people in team TDS we are all gentlemen after all we endlessly endeavor with passion and love to help people by freeing them from hope dreams responsibilitys.... and even life sometimes.Also don't worry i dont think youre ready to receive our gift of freedom for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
i have some spare time so i will see if i can make a patch for people to use which will reduce some of the grain on the images until you have time to do it on your side
This sounds amazing, but I'm working on the grain already while writing new "code" :D

It is good to see all the TDS members coming out with their dark minds and inspire @veqvil . As I have said before, there are so many paths this game could have and I hope we will open your eyes to most of them, if smokes starts coming out of your ears it just means that whatever you are thinking of putting into the game must be pretty hot.

As much as I enjoy the submission routes descriptions (@n0b0dy paints a good picture of that), I miss a more direct route with less... lets say trickery for lack of a better word. Being the wolf in sheeps clothing is fun, but sometimes a TwistedDominantSadist wolf just want to hunt, putting the world and those in it in its place.

I do not mind rebuilding the girls. After all, how will they pleasure my depraved ways if they are not thought how to behave and live properly. I will show them the world, my world, but not in the cute disney way, there will be no fairy tales here. And then they will learn that pain is good for them, as it will bring me pleasure. As well as learn how twisted my imagination can be. Got to put the T in TDS. There are many exciting avenues here.

And as the founder of TTDS, I want make sure you know we consider you a friend @veqvil and I will let @n0b0dy hurt you.:winkytongue:
We have to see how much everything will revolve, as for the submission path, there is some trickery but for me it's not that much needed as with Amy or other characters, got to see how things play out :D.

Also, I'm glad I can rest assure that @n0b0dy will hurt me... wait... no!

Team mother is secretly an agent of the Wild Hunt and must be slain via powers of mighty scientific potion altered giant penis sword.
klx did it again xDDD
mighty scientific potion altered giant penis sword added to the to-do list xD

As much as I tell myself I want to try corruption stuff I am still a stickler for romance over blackmail/corruption. I love that theres the option if I want to try it out, but I am incredible excited for this game and look forward to supporting yah next month!

Well the romantic (pain-free) stuff will still have a major part in LaS, otherwise, I have to call this game TTDS xD
But I really enjoy implementing various things into the game and avoid game overs, as everything can be played out, (except your death of course) :D. If you went with the corruption path I know that you are into stuff like this and why not let you have the option to rape someone, also this means that if you hate stuff like this, be really careful going this path. :D
Also a big thank you for even considering support! :D cheers!

updated

#TeamCarol for the win!!!!
It's nearly impossible for her to lose anymore xD

Reactions: n0b0dy

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
We don't harm people in team TDS we are all gentlemen after all we endlessly endeavor with passion and love to help people by freeing them from hope dreams responsibilitys.... and even life sometimes.Also don't worry i dont think youre ready to receive our gift of freedom for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I prefer being chained to responsibilities, dreams, hopes and especially life! xD

Reactions: Maragdus

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
great is the power of the dark side
Edit: nvm I know it :D
Also I think the dark side suits the new character best XD

Edit: Fat dude with photoshopped 2 sided laser staff added to the game.
He will be introduced in LaS 12331232.13 where I end the near-future-phase and begin the star-wars-saga-phase XD

Last edited:

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I'm starting to get a grasp of Team TDS XD
Good, the more conscious you become of the way we see things the better you will be able to cater to our desires :)
Although beware, if you spent too much time studying monsters you might find you will become a monster yourself. (Evil laughter)

, and of course all members of TTDS are my friends and would never harm me right? @n0b0dy ? XD
Yeah the only way I might cause you harm is by coming of as too critical or demanding about LaS, in which case I sincerely apologize. o_O

I am interested in your perspective about a more direct approach to 'break' the girls. How do you envision this? It seems very tricky to me to be too direct in acting like an asshole because what is stopping the girls to go to the police or find some way to ban you out of their lives?

It also seems funny an interesting to me how even people who enjoy the 'darker' kind of content still can have all kinds of preferences that are different from each other. It just shows again how complicated and individual people and their sexuality are.

DEV News #11:

Submission
The scars of Becky's actions are still visible and you seek out justice and atonement. The once pure and innocent love has turned into a reckless desire to leave her in the dark, hoping and begging for your acceptance.
Corruption
The initial pain has turned into hate and seeing her suffering satisfies you while seeing her begging disgusts you. There's is nothing left for you to bother with her anymore and even knowing that ignoring her existence could have fatal consequences, leaves you cold.
So is the corruption path meant to be the darkest path? Correct me if I'm wrong but I am getting the impression you @veqvil are not personally that much into sadistic content and therefore you might misunderstand what people like about it. For me this kind of content is not about hatred for another person and it is also not about a lack of caring about them but is is primary about suffering and fetishizing both physical and emotional suffering. I know I might risk like a 13-year old self-mutilating emo teenager here but I believe there can be a great amount of beauty found in pain and suffering and for me this kind of content should be about showcasing this beauty. So if the MC is a sadist he would not want to cause harm to the girls because he hates them or feels anger towards them but simply because he enjoys seeing other people suffer (mixed with a sexual component).

Sadism is about taking something that is 'whole' and 'good' in some ways and slowly breaking this. To make of the strong the weak, of those who are filled with joy those who are filled with sadness, of those who care those who are apathetic, of the beautiful the ugly. Because in it's own special way ugliness is more beautiful than beauty could ever be.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes