RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i so love using since i wasnt able to figure out how to get the scene of love/submission for amy i still was able to get the dream sequence i wanted which was the threesome due to manipulating the love points XD
shame on you

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I just love @veqvil's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
renders
i like what the MC said during the first Love/Submission choice if you choose submission it fails and he says i wish i could go back in time and take it back i think that was some 4th wall breaking right there due to many people saving multiple times before choices or events XD
I encourage everyone to use the save function :D

indeed :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
you know she's not covering herself up right :D
she's upto something else ;)
YUP :)

Reactions: RazorX

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Don't worry you can't fail more than me since I was not able to do it XD. Any idea who created all those other ones? They look awesome :D
No idea who made those ones , maybe someone awesome will share his work with us :cool:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I think its well hidden untill you spend time looking under the bed. Didnt really knock in my first playthoughs (who knock, its not like I want to give her time to get dressed. No regrets there.) So when I checked for it I knew it was there do to @GaLaLa05 awsomeness. And now I cant imagine the room without it there.

Its that, or forwards shadowing for a time travle mechanic.
Well, I think it's not a problem to have hard to find items, the forums can always help :D

@Krull was our resident signature maker (including mine) but sadly he's been busy and not online much :frown:
Dang, but maybe @The Witcher can make it work :D

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
oh i know that bro XD so anyways what do think is better psychology or fitness? i went with fitness because i think some sexy time after a fight or something not there yet but im wondering if i should go psychology
just save it when the choices come up and move on lol then you can always load up the choices again.
i think i went psychology but can't remember tbh

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
No idea who made those ones , maybe someone awesome will share his work with us :cool:
I heard @The Witcher is a master with Photoshop :D

wonder in later updates you sneak inside her room and tickle her all over :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
We have to see :), are you Team Amy?!

@veqvil we want more images like this but with the goods on display XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hear ya! :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
oh i know that bro XD so anyways what do think is better psychology or fitness? i went with fitness because i think some sexy time after a fight or something not there yet but im wondering if i should go psychology
Well I had a post about that, but I can't find it anymore, anyways fitness is the alpha male route, psy is to make them into sex pets, later on, Tech is for spying and watching. :D

All have their equal amount of fun scenes and all have the option to share your girls or not. Well except for Tech route since it's mainly sharing.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
i wont tell you how many passes i did to clean that image up :D

and i have reached my like limit for the day :'(
You have demonstrated your editing abilities often enough, I was afraid to ask since it would make steam coming out of my ears again xD

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes