ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
If I had the skills I would create, individual (with your name etc) ones! But I can't even add this moving bar XD
Edit: Also some funny ones like "Mighty defender of Amy" @RazorX XD
That would have been really cool. Got to have representation for all the teams. Knowing myself, I will probably have a dream about a TTDS banner.

Reactions: n0b0dy and RazorX

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
That would have been really cool. Got to have representation for all the teams. Knowing myself, I will probably have a dream about a TTDS banner.
You are totally right! Hmm...

im playing the game the renders are good but in some areas they are grainy the preview of the sexy golden eye nurse are those renders only available towards the latest updates?
Dr. Stanton is someone I will use to make renders for a Xmas gift, I just posted that on patreon an hour ago... Yes she is part of the story, ugh can't say more! xD I actually have a good portion of renders "fixed".

Whenever I create a post I add a render to it, so there are many and since the resolution isn't that huge they are also quickly done :D

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
im playing the game the renders are good but in some areas they are grainy the preview of the sexy golden eye nurse are those renders only available towards the latest updates?
yeah i just did a quick pass on them since i did them in batch and i know @veqvil is working on them anyway and no thats a future update i believe

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You are totally right! Hmm...

Dr. Stanton is someone I will use to make renders for a Xmas gift, I just posted that on patreon an hour ago... Yes she is part of the story, ugh can't say more! XD I actually have a good portion of renders "fixed".

Whenever I create a post I add a render to it, so there are many and since the resolution isn't that huge they are also quickly done :D
yeah i just did a quick pass on them since i did them in batch and i know @veqvil is working on them anyway and no thats a future update i believe
well atleast im glad that the renders are there for the new version atleast i mean i thought i screwed up or something XD

Reactions: RazorX and veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
i wonder how many people have seen that scene
Tell me did you find it yourself? :) I actually thought it was hidden way to good for someone to notice xD

well atleast im glad that the renders are there for the new version atleast i mean i thought i screwed up or something XD
I have to admit this game is very complex, that's why I have to implement some feature to track all missed scenes etc :D
But we have an awesome walkthrough by @GaLaLa05 for now!:)

Reactions: RazorX

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Tell me did you find it yourself? :) I actually thought it was hidden way to good for someone to notice XD

I have to admit this game is very complex, that's why I have to implement some feature to track all missed scenes etc :D
of course i found it myself what do you take me for :D
and yes it was hidden well although her position and clothes hit to what might be going on ;)

Reactions: veqvil

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Tell me did you find it yourself? :) I actually thought it was hidden way to good for someone to notice XD

yeah im following that walkthrough :D

Reactions: GaLaLa05 and veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
of course i found it myself what do you take me for :D
and yes it was hidden well although her position and clothes hit to what might be going on ;)
Forgive my ignorance! Ohhh mighty defender of Amy! xD

i like to use megasync to download stuff so it will auto resume when the time is up, although maybe the site does that too. still its good to use lol
I think he meant the Like limit, not the data limit :D

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
i like what the MC said during the first Love/Submission choice if you choose submission it fails and he says i wish i could go back in time and take it back i think that was some 4th wall breaking right there due to many people saving multiple times before choices or events XD

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I think its well hidden untill you spend time looking under the bed. Didnt really knock in my first playthoughs (who knock, its not like I want to give her time to get dressed. No regrets there.) So when I checked for it I knew it was there do to @GaLaLa05 awsomeness. And now I cant imagine the room without it there.

i like what the MC said during the first Love/Submission choice if you choose submission it fails and he says i wish i could go back in time and take it back i think that was some 4th wall breaking right there due to many people saving multiple times before choices or events XD
Its that, or forwards shadowing for a time travle mechanic.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes