R

RWaites

Talking on an animalistic level, maybe you find it fascinating to also see other beings becoming weaker or fall in front of your eyes, sort of as a demonstration or prove to be the stronger one? I'm personally really scared of guro, I can get nightmares from seeing images like that and can't sleep for a few days, I might be an opposite extreme as I couldn't even watch The walking dead, since I was too scared (I sort of "itching" to see it, but my experience is that I will always regret this decision once I can't sleep and since it's a long ass series I don't want to that XD).

Well, I won't start another vote including Carol next time. I want to practice some other character :D.

@n0b0dy actually is a nice guy! He didn't kill me yet so yeah I got proof :D

XD

Are you implying that you want animations? :D I'm really happy to see you play around with those renders! :D
Also, I have prepared a small present for Xmas :)
@veqvil I've changed my signature, hope you don't mind.
No pressure about the gif's I was bored at work so started playing around with Photoshop (after all I couldn't break the habit of a lifetime and actually do some work)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
When the update is coming.
This game dope man.
I Loved this game so far.
So, anyone knows when next version is coming.
It's almost 1 month.

Reactions: kaamelott

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil I've changed my signature, hope you don't mind.
No pressure about the gif's I was bored at work so started playing around with Photoshop (after all I couldn't break the habit of a lifetime and actually do some work)
D..on't mind?! Holy shit! That's an honor! I might create one Signature pic! :D

Ohhh.
Not fully planned.
But this game is going to be one of the hot games.
Well, Now We only can Wait for next version and how mc is going to deal with that rape seen in the end.
Hey! Thank you for giving this game a shot and I'm glad you liked it! The reason for not specifying a release date is the bad experience I had last time with 0.03, sorry about that, I decided to release not under time pressure again, so that's why I wanted to let everyone know that I might release into January.

How you get this.
This scene is only for guys who encouraged Carols date, so not for everyone, also check out @GaLaLa05 awesome walkthrough :)

Reactions: GodGoku

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ahh, you make me nervous! XD

Absolutely, I mean how else could she have obtained these/those/them?!? XD
quick question though in terms of domination how far is that fetish go i mean im asking because im not really a fan of rough bdsm where a woman gets whipped and gets roughed up although if the renders is that of @Klk spoiler i think im going to enjoy this game

Reactions: veqvil

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thank you! :D Also Check out some posts in the thread containing some renders :D

The renders I create now are better than the old ones (0.03 is nearly one month old and I always kept improving and learning)!
no wonder why you are liked by one of if not more of my friends

Reactions: veqvil and RazorX

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
quick question though in terms of domination how far is that fetish go i mean im asking because im not really a fan of rough bdsm where a woman gets whipped and gets roughed up although if the renders is that of @Klk spoiler i think im going to enjoy this game
So far there isn't that much yet, but everything is optional, even the incest (yeah I know xD). If you don't like something and therefore pick the corresponding choices you won't see stuff you hate! :)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes