RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I love your renders, they're a little grainy but definitely better then when you started (even they were better than 90% of renders on the site).

My main complaint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here is the patch file i made maybe check it out see if you like it until the game is updated:

it takes out some of the grainy look

Reactions: veqvil and jande21

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I might create one Signature pic! :D
Create one and I will try to figure out of that signature thing works so I can put in mine.

Obviously you can only get abs like that through Witcher training.
Damn. I think I am in need of some medical attention after that. Definitely a witcher, yellow eyes dont lie.

Reactions: veqvil and xןʞ

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I love your renders, they're a little grainy but definitely better then when you started (even they were better than 90% of renders on the site).

My main complaint:
I take that as a compliment! Thank you for trying it out! :)

Am i missing something? I never saw her before,i would have defiantly remembered that BOD!
Well, you only saw her face, so that might explain it :D

@veqvil are you gonna have the game so you can have multiple relationships or do you have to just pick one?
I love harem... so yeah xD

gotta harem it XD
Totally agree! :D

Also if you find the renders too grainy definitely check out @RazorX version! :)

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
@veqvil if you want you could add it to the main page until you release the next update then remove it, but it's entirely upto you i don't mind either way

Reactions: veqvil

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I take that as a compliment! Thank you for trying it out! :)

Well, you only saw her face, so that might explain it :D

I love harem... so yeah XD

Totally agree! :D

Also if you find the renders too grainy definitely check out @RazorX version! :)
yeah even though that doctor with the sexy demon eyes sold me on how well your renders are using a upgrade is all the more better XD

Reactions: veqvil and RazorX

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil if you want you could add it to the main page until you release the next update then remove it, but it's entirely upto you i don't mind either way
I want to let them play the grainy one, I won't hide the truth xD.

yeah even though that doctor with the sexy demon eyes sold me on how well your renders are using a upgrade is all the more better XD
Yes, @RazorX is a beast! :D Also the renders are something I'm currently working on :)

God! I am looking forward to have some signature pics of LaS. Please!!!!
Geez I had no idea, I thought my game was not worthy of signatures xD

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I want to let them play the grainy one, I won't hide the truth XD.

Yes, @RazorX is a beast! :D Also the renders are something I'm currently working on :)

Geez I had no idea, I thought my game was not worthy of signatures XD
you are make renders even better then that preview of that sexy golden eye doctor i cant wait :D

Reactions: RazorX
R

RWaites

@veqvil To add it to your profile click your name at the top of the page then signature Screenshot (37).png then the image icon next to the emoji's Screenshot (35).png then paste the image address into the popup Screenshot (36).png

Reactions: RazorX

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil To add it to your profile click your name at the top of the page then signature View attachment 50498 then the image icon next to the emoji's View attachment 50499 then paste the image address into the popup View attachment 50500
Wait, how fast are you at creating pictured tutorials? XD I decided not to put a signature for my own game (feels like "liking" your own posts XD".

Oh~ A wonderful day needs a fascinating beginning.
I am totally cured by Dr. Stanton and the signature.:heartcoveredeyes:
If I had the skills I would create, individual (with your name etc) ones! But I can't even add this moving bar XD
Edit: Also some funny ones like "Mighty defender of Amy" @RazorX xD

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes