RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
You have demonstrated your editing abilities often enough, I was afraid to ask since it would make steam coming out of my ears again XD
I'm glad you're working on the images again, the game deserves it

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
im honesty not usually into blondes but for some reason the mom is just gorgeous and amy is just 2 cute so i guess im Team Wincest :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::cool:
Team Wincest? Awesome new Team xDD
So far we have Team Perverts, TTDS, Team Carol/Amy/Becky/New Girl and... Geez I hope I didn't forgot one xD

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
so harem master route sex slave route or voyeur route? hmm guess ill stay on the issei route and then ill go to sex slave route later on in future updates
Well all Specs have their own storyline, so it will be worth checking them out (On the other hand I'm, the dev so I have to say that xD).

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Becky looks amazing :D still though from the girls i have met so far i would save my favorite is mom im a milf man by heart since i love experienced women :heartcoveredeyes:
Becky and the new girl simply have no chance against carol XD

Veqvil here is a simple one pls don't say it's ugly :cryingface:

View attachment 50507
HOLY COW you did it! If this animation could be in a bar and the game title next to it like the other ones you finished a masterpiece! :D
Edit: Damn, I ran out of likes again ;(

Reactions: The Witcher

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Becky and the new girl simply have no chance against carol XD
Everyone likes Carol. Pretty, experienced, popular, wins all the poles. Probably feels like she is untouchable. I'll show her. I'll make her feel pain and beg for forgiveness:evilsmile:.

here is a little something i just put together for you guys, enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These pictures will help me survive until 0.04 comes out.

Reactions: RazorX and n0b0dy
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes