UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Guys I might won't have internet connection over the next few days, I really hope the small Christmas gift is working!

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I want to thank you all for all the awesome comments and support!
Merry Christmas!!! HOE HOE HOE
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Guys I might won't have internet connection over the next few days, I really hope the small Christmas gift is working!

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I want to thank you all for all the awesome comments and support!
Just played your present, really nice!

Merry Christmas y'all!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017

I guess Christmas came early this year. With those kinds of animation, great humor and hidden presents. Next year will be exciting for LaS. I actually feel really bad now for not being in a financial situation where I can support you, cause this "little" Christmas present proves once again how dedicated you are and that you care for us. I will try compensate by giving you some interesting talks on discord and filling you with creative juices.

Merry Christmas to you. Enjoy your well deserved break.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
More like a real life Sigvald the Magnificent.:cool:

Perhaps if i find the time next year i can whip up a warhammer parody featuring my alter ego (Sigvald) and his adventures around the world.
Sigvald, that sounds scandinavian I like it. If listening to black metal has thought me anything it's the scandinavians know how to tap into the source of delicious darkness.

Damn dude that's messed up. Not trying to attack you or anything, but damn.
Well you know life is messed up and I am nothing if not a product of life :happyblush

Edit: Happy holidays to all you dudes (and dudettes)

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Sigvald, that sounds scandinavian I like it. If listening to black metal has thought me anything it's the scandinavians know how to tap into the source of delicious darkness.

Well you know life is messed up and I am nothing if not a product of life :happyblush

Edit: Happy holidays to all you dudes (and dudettes)
With winter time being eternal darkness, thats how we become here. If thou gaze long into the darkness... you know how it goes.

Life leaves its scares and great minds go dark places in their mind. And there is beauty in the messed up.

Reactions: n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
With winter time being eternal darkness, thats how we become here. If thou gaze long into the darkness... you know how it goes.

Life leaves its scares and great minds go dark places in their mind. And there is beauty in the messed up.

Man your description of Scandinavia sounds kind of awesome, I hope I will go there someday to see for myself.

And yeah the messed up is very beautiful, I have heard there are people who never become messed up themselves and therefore don't understand this and believe it is only bad and ugly. Oh how I pity them.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017

Man your description of Scandinavia sounds kind of awesome, I hope I will go there someday to see for myself.

And yeah the messed up is very beautiful, I have heard there are people who never become messed up themselves and therefore don't understand this and believe it is only bad and ugly. Oh how I pity them.
It has its charm, just make sure to bring some light (a torch would fit our black metal aesthetic) if you go out this time a year if you are not in a city, its pitch black if there is no snow. When there is snow on the ground you can see in the darkness even if it is dark.

Living a life without getting messed up will slowly draw you insane, as you lose connection and understanding from the pain that have always driven humanity.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
It has its charm, just make sure to bring some light (a torch would fit our black metal aesthetic) if you go out this time a year if you are not in a city, its pitch black if there is no snow. When there is snow on the ground you can see in the darkness even if it is dark.

Living a life without getting messed up will slowly draw you insane, as you lose connection and understanding from the pain that have always driven humanity.
So you are saying living without getting messed up will mess you up? That's quite the paradox :p
I am not sure pain is the fuel of humanity though, I think it is hope. Of course hope will always lead to pain, it was the last curse from Pandora's box and also the worst one. Without hope one could accept life as it is but with it humanity is never going to be content and always hungry for more, an insatiable hunger that will inevitably lead to us eating ourselves.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah, ether cause you end up lacking life experience and sense that would keep you out of getting messed up (like telling a hungry peasant mob to eat cake) or cause you realize that everyone else have gotten messed up, and you start to feel disconnected from the world and the people around you.

Well. I am not going to say it is the only thing that fuels us, but it is there. The pain from hunger make us fight to get food. The pain from loneliness makes us build friendships. Pain is uncomfortable, so we try to learn from it, to avoid it. But if it comes, it can force us to what is necessary even if it hard. Hence why pain can make people do things they never though them self ever capable of, good or bad.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
The present was awesome but the 0.4 version will be at end start or in the middle of january?
Ans of course Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :D

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
your game is wonderfull and look so promising, and your gift is awesome, nice one :)
Thanks you for all and have a merry christmas :)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes