blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Guys I might won't have internet connection over the next few days, I really hope the small Christmas gift is working!

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I want to thank you all for all the awesome comments and support!
Merry Christmas!!! HOE HOE HOE
aww. good stuff and merry christmas to you too. consider this "gift" #teampervert approved. throw that shit in there somewhere xDDD

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Glad to hear you had a good christmas. Now its time to start getting excited for 0.04.
Absolutely, there will be a "dev-news" post in a couple of days, having no internet made me write down 4 pages of ideas and story plots. :D
I'm excited on how the feedback about the story progression will ;D

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Absolutely, there will be a "dev-news" post in a couple of days, having no internet made me write down 4 pages of ideas and story plots. :D
I'm excited on how the feedback about the story progression will ;D
Good to hear it sparked your creativity. I actually sat down last night and played though 0.03.1 again to see what I think will happen the next day.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for the Christmas gift @veqvil I especially liked how you could see the doctor had trouble suppressing her gag-reflex during the blowjob-scene. I will be looking forward to the 0.04 version of the game.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Wow Wow.. Really loved the Christmas Gift. Lovely Renders and wow dat ASS. Amazing. Keep up the good work. :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil welcome back and i hope you had a good christmas
I did! Thank you :D

Thank you for the Christmas gift @veqvil I especially liked how you could see the doctor had trouble suppressing her gag-reflex during the blowjob-scene. I will be looking forward to the 0.04 version of the game.
I knew you would see this little detail :D

Wow Wow.. Really loved the Christmas Gift. Lovely Renders and wow dat ASS. Amazing. Keep up the good work. :)
thank you :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But seriously what happens in the Witcher stream that is the important business that needs to be addressed. :frown:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes