fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Very good game, a lot of hidden stuff in the background that enables different scenes, my first run I didn't get to see anything sexual and was still in love with the game, also loved the cliffhangers at v0.03.1 and the animations on the Xmas special, great work there.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I try to be tough provoking, in one way or another, so I am glad it helps you think though things. And it is interesting to hear how you work and feel about things. With your passion and hard work it is visible how you improve.
I enjoyed to hear your point of mind control as well, as to many games tend to be just say magic word and then sex (so they halt the sex ether with grinding or moving slowly) which make the relationship to the character kind of empty. But considering our earlier talks on relationships and character I kind of expected you to think this way. You ambition to make the relationship to be three dimensional and have your choices matter is why I am spending so much time thinking about this game.

Yes, more fans for the witcher nurse.

Veqvil is the greatest tease there is so stopping would be hard. Just embrace it and enjoy it:cool:.
i like that she has the same golden eyes as nora black but shes far sexier then nora

Reactions: veqvil and RWaites

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
thx but next holiday game please dont make the MC say mean things about you when breaking the 4th wall XD and if that art that was in this holiday is going to be the art for future updates im going to be looking forward to it im so in love with doctor sexy:heartcoveredeyes:
Geez, I didn't see this post of yours xD.
Well, I'm happy you like her, even though I initially planned to remove her from my character folder long time ago :D
Guess there won't be any major rework for her ;)

Okay, now explain vore.
Just googled that and excited to hear anyone's perspective on that xD

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Very good game, a lot of hidden stuff in the background that enables different scenes, my first run I didn't get to see anything sexual and was still in love with the game, also loved the cliffhangers at v0.03.1 and the animations on the Xmas special, great work there.
Thank you for giving this a shot! There isn't much sexual stuff yet, try out the walkthrough by @GaLaLa05 to see if you missed something :D

I admit the blue gift was hard to find xD

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Geez, I didn't see this post of yours XD.
Well, I'm happy you like her, even though I initially planned to remove her from my character folder long time ago :D

Just googled that and excited to hear anyone's perspective on that XD
you naughty dev thinking about removing a girl that is probably the best girl for all your supporters XD

Reactions: veqvil and RWaites

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good, then you will be able to use that knowledge of @veqvil 's mind and slowly bring him to the dark side :closedeyesmile:
Shhh. Dont say it so loudly. Someone might hear you.:closedeyesmile:

Interesting description of vore. I thought about writing a humours reply about how it is about wanting to be so cute that someone could eat you up, but I hoped to hear an actual serious answer for it. You did not disappoint.

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Geez, I didn't see this post of yours XD.

Just googled that and excited to hear anyone's perspective on that XD
I loved this little gift...she is quite stunning and loved that animation. No rework for her is required:)

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Man, that Xmas Special was hilarious x'D. I liked the animations they are well done, but that cock is very weird :WutFace:. by the way that blue present wasn't very hard to find, @veqvil sorry man try again next time :tf:

Reactions: veqvil

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
What a nice surprise, althought i'm kind of tired of this "i want to frack my mummy" type of game, i gave it a try and bless unions for holiday paid days off.

Very pleasant game and quite nice artworks, congrats to the dev and thanks for sharing this.

If i'm correct, this is the first game he made, well, sounds promising,and if he is not an old smoker/meth addict, what a great future he may have.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I loved this little gift...she is quite stunning and loved that animation. No rework for her is required:)
Got it! :)

Man, that Xmas Special was hilarious x'D. I liked the animations they are well done, but that cock is very weird :WutFace:. by the way that blue present wasn't very hard to find, @veqvil sorry man try again next time :tf:
Agree on the dick texture being wrong, looking into it :D. In terms of finding the present, you must be a detective xD

I think I'm in love with Carol.:heartcoveredeyes: Characters are damn GOOD looking ( Especially Carol ) Blonde mom character with blue eyes and damn the mom is a killer combo of cute and hot and those luscious juicy lips.. PERFECTION :heartcoveredeyes:
Good job @veqvil
I am in with team Carol. Amazing milf. With no offense but daughter is secondary for me with a mom like that. I am in love with her.
I believe #Team Carol just got a new member.
TeamCarol everywhere, also big thank you for trying out this game! :)

Im so slow... i just noticed the xmas gift and xmas is over T-T
Don't worry you can still try out the gift xD

What a nice surprise, althought i'm kind of tired of this "i want to frack my mummy" type of game, i gave it a try and bless unions for holiday paid days off.

Very pleasant game and quite nice artworks, congrats to the dev and thanks for sharing this.

If i'm correct, this is the first game he made, well, sounds promising,and if he is not an old smoker/meth addict, what a great future he may have.
Thank you for those fun and kind words! :D I'm glad that I'm no old smoker/meth addict. xD Even though this is my first project I already fell in love with creating this!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes