veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I see you can give likes again ;) , Good i kind of missed your likes XD Happy New Likes.
Well I run out of them pretty quickly, still trying to like all posts on this thread xD

Ahh, the warm feeling of @veqvil likes. Looking forward to see what kind of experimentation you will do. Happy new year to you all. Im sure we will get a fun 2018.
2018 will be really exciting for me! :D

Reactions: The Witcher

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Very beautiful mother and nice game. For me a competiter too dreams of desire and that is a big big praise!

Reactions: veqvil

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I hope y'all will have a prosperous and blessed 2018! :)

Simply changing the dialogue might be a way to do tby flirting wihat but I try to make everything more believable. E.g. you are on the love route with Amy and while you compliment another girl she looks sad or jealous.
I wasn't really planning on playing the love route but now I kind of feel I have to. I mean making a girl love you and then purposely making her feel sad and jealous sound like a lot of fun to me so I think it is awesome that will be possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that picture represents 2018 it is gonna be the best year in human history! I have to say I am a bit surprised to learn you @veqvil are planning to release monthly in 2018, I hope you won't work too hard and burn yourself out. That is something I have seen happen to a few creators of adult games sadly, they work obsessively on their games and want too much in too little time until their health suffers from working too much so that's why I'm mentioning it

Your opinion on Amy definitely represents a group of players, and she certainly is a little inconsistent, while I can't say if there will be a major rework, I will definitely keep an eye on feedback about her appearance (there also is a group of players who really like her and therefore reworking her has to be some sort of win-win situation which is a rare thing XD).
I might have said this before but since you are saying you are keeping an eye on feedback about her appearance I would like to state she is my favorite looking character in the game. (I am not sold on her personality yet as I fear she might suffer from the Dating-My-Daughter-Syndrome but she looks just stunning.)

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True passionate beauty.
I wasn't really planning on playing the love route but now I kind of feel I have to. I mean making a girl love you and then purposely making her feel sad and jealous sound like a lot of fun to me so I think it is awesome that will be possible.
I mean, Becky have after all gone around and told everybody you cheated on her. I dont know what your sense of justice is, but I think (a lot of things cause TTDS) it would be only fair for her having to watch you enjoy yourself with other women. I mean this is kind of a double jeopardy thing since you didnt do it, but she made everyone think you did. So it is only fair you get to since you already paid the price.

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I dont know what your sense of justice is
When playing these games I have none, I will hurt those who are bad to me and I will hurt those who are good to me. :evilupset:

But yeah the whole Becky situation you are describing sounds like fun so I would do that to her even if she would have been a perfect girlfriend.

Reactions: Maragdus and veqvil

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
When playing these games I have none, I will hurt those who are bad to me and I will hurt those who are good to me. :evilupset:

But yeah the whole Becky situation you are describing sounds like fun so I would do that to her even if she would have been a perfect girlfriend.
Cant be the perfect girlfriend if you are not willing to obey and take pain:evilsmile:

Reactions: Maragdus and veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I hope y'all will have a prosperous and blessed 2018! :)

If that picture represents 2018 it is gonna be the best year in human history! I have to say I am a bit surprised to learn you @veqvil are planning to release monthly in 2018, I hope you won't work too hard and burn yourself out. That is something I have seen happen to a few creators of adult games sadly, they work obsessively on their games and want too much in too little time until their health suffers from working too much so that's why I'm mentioning it

I might have said this before but since you are saying you are keeping an eye on feedback about her appearance I would like to state she is my favorite looking character in the game. (I am not sold on her personality yet as I fear she might suffer from the Dating-My-Daughter-Syndrome but she looks just stunning.)
Well for me the love path is perfect for creating jealousy situations, which definitely going to be interesting :D, and jealousy hurts or makes people depressive so maybe something for TTDS XD

Updating monthly was a big goal for me as I want to push myself to the game gets a good story progression, creating new content will be easier in 0.05 though, that's why I made this bold announcement XDD
If I really end up just adding a few renders each update and literally 0 storytelling, I'm forced to rethink that, but an update a month should be doable in my eyes. Thanks for mentioning that! You are way too nice @n0b0dy ;)

Lol you don't know forgiveness :eek:penedeyewink:
yup XD @n0b0dy knows forgiveness :D

Cant be the perfect girlfriend if you are not willing to obey and take pain:evilsmile:
Depends on the situation, Becky is willing to do A LOT for you :D

Happy New Year! Can't wait for the update. Peace. :)
Thank you and me too :D

Shifted my DoD pledge over to you @veqvil. Have a beer on me :p
Holy shit, I have no words to say except for a big thank you! Cheers fellow game dev!!!!
EDIT: I should have a microphone setup up by the end of this month, maybe we can have a beer together and talk about game dev stuff :D

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Holy shit, I have no words to say except for a big thank you! Cheers fellow game dev!!!!
EDIT: I should have a microphone setup up by the end of this month, maybe we can have a beer together and talk about game dev stuff :D
Sounds good. I wouldn't mind picking your brain on a couple things.

Reactions: Hadgar and veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Sounds good. I wouldn't mind picking your brain on a couple things.
Now I can't wait to get my hands on a microphone!
Also:
Picking my brain? I had to google that term, I think that proves how dumb I am and that it will go the other way round! :D

Reactions: RazorX

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Well for me the love path is perfect for creating jealousy situations, which definitely going to be interesting :D, and jealousy hurts or makes people depressive so maybe something for TTDS XD

Updating monthly was a big goal for me as I want to push myself to the game gets a good story progression, creating new content will be easier in 0.05 though, that's why I made this bold announcement XDD
If I really end up just adding a few renders each update and literally 0 storytelling, I'm forced to rethink that, but an update a month should be doable in my eyes. Thanks for mentioning that! You are way too nice

Depends on the situation, Becky is willing to do A LOT for you :D

I guess I will have to see if a lot translates to anything. Cause if someone truly love you, they should want to do anything for you, ain't I a romantic. Seams Becky will have to be tested.

Those jealousy mechanics seems interesting though. Even in a non sadist way, its good to see there will be somethings there to challenge the player/lead to difference outcomes. To many games you just reach a point where both character confesses there love/she agrees to join your harem, and after that there is not really that much to it, just a victory lap as you go though the rest of the story with the relationship set in stone, or the game just progress really slowly as when you reach that point it would be over. I would argue that when the relationship begins its where the real work begins. But I guess it is easier to portray the chase in a game.

Can I also pic your brain? I promise will try to be nice to it:angel:.

Reactions: veqvil and n0b0dy
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes