dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
well i don't know if veqvil plans on putting NTR in the game or not, but if he does, as long as it's optional then it should NOT be a problem for anyone!!!

Reactions: veqvil

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
One thing I would suggest, is that if you go the focused-path route, post some sort of roadmap or schedule like DarkCookie does with SS, so patrons that might not be into the path you are working currently, may be able to look forward to the next month's update.
When everything is well communicated, few people complain cause the expectation of what will be in a update is the same as what the creator is putting in.

Thank you all for those amazing replies! Also, thank you all for your trust! I totally agree to work on all paths each update especially to keep the choice system alive, imagine going the love route and trying the submission route next, which you can't play yet as it comes with another update.

The feedback from you guys confirmed my worries to release path after path. I was just unsure if my opinion was that reasonable since I had no experience with release schedules, I thought it would be wise to get a second opinion. Having a few people looking forward to the "all in one" update style is enough for me to stick with that decision :D

Big thank you to all of you for being so supportive and sharing your opinions!

Edit: Whats going on with this new like system? Does e.g. Agree count as a like? XD
Dunno but I'll give a rainbow. If you could develop this game on your own for year it would be much better to make 1 route and then switch to another. With Patreon it's troublesome. It might be fine if you can push like 3 routes and leave some others for next updates. But it might become messy later on with coding and everything.
You do you @veqvil . And dont worry with changing it laiter. You know now what you want to do. But if you find out four five updates or so down the road that your thought on what would be best, and how you feel about it after getting experience is different then you can go back on it. And its not as you have to do one thing or the other, maybe half the paths one month and the rest the next is what fits the best. Just find your inner flow and go with it (after all this talk I feel like hippie).

well i don't know if veqvil plans on putting NTR in the game or not, but if he does, as long as it's optional then it should NOT be a problem for anyone!!!
Im pretty sure there wont be NTR, just encouraged sharing but no stealing (like how you can be supportive of Carol to date that guy). I dont remember excatly what @veqvil said on it, but if you want to know more I would encourage you to read the first five or ten pages of this thread, as NTR was discussed quite heavily there, since some people where afraid Carols date was forshadowing NTR stuff.

U

User_215882

When everything is well communicated, few people complain cause the expectation of what will be in a update is the same as what the creator is putting in.

You do you @veqvil . And dont worry with changing it laiter. You know now what you want to do. But if you find out four five updates or so down the road that your thought on what would be best, and how you feel about it after getting experience is different then you can go back on it. And its not as you have to do one thing or the other, maybe half the paths one month and the rest the next is what fits the best. Just find your inner flow and go with it (after all this talk I feel like hippie).

Im pretty sure there wont be NTR, just encouraged sharing but no stealing (like how you can be supportive of Carol to date that guy). I dont remember excatly what @veqvil said on it, but if you want to know more I would encourage you to read the first five or ten pages of this thread, as NTR was discussed quite heavily there, since some people where afraid Carols date was forshadowing NTR stuff.
Regarding NTR I do believe he said you could encourage people to enter into relationships which at worst case scenario its avoidable and if it is true is that really NTR or you just wanting these ladies to be happy.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Regarding NTR I do believe he said you could encourage people to enter into relationships which at worst case scenario its avoidable and if it is true is that really NTR or you just wanting these ladies to be happy.
It's not NTR, rather MC being generous and sharing one of the ladies he isn't invested in with someone else. Say I wanted to go all out with mom , but thought Amy should have a boyfriend, i'd find the right one for her. Now I would never let anyone get their paws on my frail, lovely Amy, but you see my point I hope.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
No!

As the glorious Overmind once said. ALL THE WOMEN BELONG TO ME.
Setting the women up to get fucked by other dude is just creepy as fuck. I don't even like seeing that shit as a 'losing scenario' let alone choose to do it... :S

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Wait, wait. I never said i wanted to see them get fucked. I said if I had no interest i wouldn't mind them having a life of their own.

U

User_215882

NTR would involve them getting fucked which is what a lot of people would rather not see. I mean the whole point of NTR is seeing your loved ones being fucked by another. I would pass on that content and it seems like if it is add at all that its going to be avoidable. So no need to get upset about it.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
NTR would involve them getting fucked which is what a lot of people would rather not see. I mean the whole point of NTR is seeing your loved ones being fucked by another. I would pass on that content and it seems like if it is add at all that its going to be avoidable. So no need to get upset about it.
Just knowing it is there is bad enough. Knowing that one wrong click could be all it takes. Not to mention other people who just LOVE to rub the bad ends in peoples faces, talking about the girls we like getting 'railed' etc and showing the images around here... Gah, it just pisses me off.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Whoa whoa whoa, I wasn't trying to start an NTR discussion, my bad guys. I was just trying to say I dig the Amy model. Pretty sure NTR wasn't ever in the cards, so Uhh, let's go ahead and kill that talk before this thread gets ruined like so many others.

Reactions: Paprika and veqvil

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Whoa whoa whoa, I wasn't trying to start an NTR discussion, my bad guys. I was just trying to say I dig the Amy model. Pretty sure NTR wasn't ever in the cards, so Uhh, let's go ahead and kill that talk before this thread gets ruined like so many others.
You can't say the "N" word without starting a 10 page argument, with both sides just restating the same points over and over.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes