U

User_215882

Pretty much. Any NTR war is just a bunch of people calling someone a beta male or sensitive cry baby. There really aren't too many games where NTR is the main point of the game. Most of NTR content is avoidable in the ones that have it.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Pretty much. Any NTR war is just a bunch of people calling someone a beta male or sensitive cry baby. There really aren't too many games where NTR is the main point of the game. Most of NTR content is avoidable in the ones that have it.
No, most of the NTR content is avoidable IF you use a walkthrough.

I'm sick of having to use a walkthrough for every damn game, just to ensure I don't get throatfucked by game-ruining NTR... :S

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
The game doesn't have NTR right now and isn't planned on having it.
It's not in the game, I made the mistake of mentioning it in passing and it was like a bomb went off.

I can't believe how quickly the thread got derailed.
Too early to tell. The initial premise of the game is good. I guess it all depends on how deep the cuckmoney guys get their claws into the dev.
ty, i normally read some comments before play and i see in the overview the mom is dating and the last page full of ntr comments and i was ready to run away, but ill give it a try

U

User_215882

Lets just all stop with the NTR stuff. If it does get added then you can go all out until the mods start deleting comments. For now lets just keep it civil and talk about whats in the game as of now and what could make it better (maybe less NTR talk in this regard).

Reactions: veqvil

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Lets just all stop with the NTR stuff. If it does get added then you can go all out until the mods start deleting comments. For now lets just keep it civil and talk about whats in the game as of now and what could make it better (maybe less NTR talk in this regard).
Sure, just stay quiet about it, till it's too late and the game is full of it, all because no-one let the dev know how hated the gross fetish really is...

Fine though. I'm off back to watching from a distance. Hopefully the game doesn't kill itself with beta-cuck crap.

U

User_215882

I mean I think theres been enough comments as of now to let him know some people really really hate NTR don't you think? Besides the dev is rather active on this thread so I doubt he is not going to see the comments regarding this fetish. Just relax. Grab a bite to eat. Maybe a nice beer or two and come back when the next update comes out.

U

User_10739

Loved the Xmas present, If you haven't played it yet, be sure to find all the presents as #4 might put you in a fap induced coma... Great POV!

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
*sigh* I know I should know better than to respond to the sickly insecure self-perceived "alpha males" who even complain about NTR in games that have none but I can't restrain myself.

Veqvil has already stated multiple times all content involving other males will be completely avoidable and to make it happen you have to actively encourage the girls to be with other men. So if you do not like this kind of content you can easily avoid it, no walkthrough needed.

Also please try to understand some of us find it very boring if the MC is the only viable love-interest of the women in these games and therefore like it when there is some competition to spice things up. If you don't like sharing in these games that's fine but it's not fine to complain about games who (might) have it in every thread so please take a look in the mirror. Personally I do not like male/male content but I do not complain about games who have it in their respective threads because I know others will enjoy it and I om not a giant fucking sourpuss.

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
okay, fairs fair! no NTR, then no INCEST, that should be fair for everyone, because i feel the same way about incest as a lot of you guys feel about NTR! its wrong, fucking your mom and/or sisters how WRONG is that? but a lot you guys seem to think that so long as it's a game then it's okay, but having (OPTIONAL) NTR in a game is WRONG! i sometimes feel that the INCEST loving crowd should have REAL think about what they force on devs, especially when patreon has banned games with incest in! believe me if veqvil goes the full INCEST route then his game will almost certainly get banned as well!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
See no reason to argue. It's the same shitstorm created by the same person as always on this forum and it's been adressed multiple times. Ofc LAS won't have real NTR (and it doesn't have it now) and ofc some routes will be consider as such by some guys. Removing optional routes on which whole game is built just because some small minority is loud doesn't really make sense. Times when devs were scared of other males are over for quite some time and some people should just avoid such a games rather than creating conflicts

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
WTF is going on? every game have NTR/Cuck shit now
WTF is going on? Every game have incest/family shit now.
And every thread have a god damn NTR panic.

You can't say the "N" word without starting a 10 page argument, with both sides just restating the same points over and over.
Amen. My greatest joy this Christmas is that none of my family know what NTR is. If they did I am sure they would argue about it all the time. Makes me appreciate the other crazy debates they have.

There is no NTR in this game.
Lets say that for a page or two and hope someone listens. There is no NTR in this game!

The game doesn't have NTR right now and isn't planned on having it.
And we try again. No NTR here folk. Dont panic.

No, most of the NTR content is avoidable IF you use a walkthrough.

I'm sick of having to use a walkthrough for every damn game, just to ensure I don't get throatfucked by game-ruining NTR... :S
Ah, but you see, there is no NTR in this game. You can share some of the women if you want MMF thresomes or want to watch, but only if you spesialfly to entourage them to do so. Trust me, if you end up with that scene, its cause you have told the game you specifically want it. Played though the game multiple times without a walkthough and didnt get those scenes since I didnt want them.

Sure, just stay quiet about it, till it's too late and the game is full of it, all because no-one let the dev know how hated the gross fetish really is...

Fine though. I'm off back to watching from a distance. Hopefully the game doesn't kill itself with beta-cuck crap.
I have a confession to come with here. A little spoiler so to speak. But I feel the people have the right to know cause it is TRIGGERING, WRONG and DISGUSTING. Carol, our favorite girl and mother, she have been with other men (WTF????). I know, it is sick. Like two decades ago, she was with this man, called your father or something. I mean WTF is wrong with her????? Cant she just have virgin birth like normal people? How terrable as a mother do you have to be, to be with another man not thinging about the kinds of traumas that would give your son if he happens to want to fuck the shit out of her?? WONT SOMONE THINK OF THE CHIIILDEREN?????? She certainly wont. THanks a lot mom. Why did you have to do this, just fucked dad to please that "defender of Amy" with birthing my hot sister that I also want to fuck ???, moar a defender of letting your mother get raped by "someone she loves" am I right? Like she could care about someone else then me, prette sure she mastrubated to the thought of me even before I got born. PRetty sure no women are alowed to think about sex without thinking of me... Whats the next thing thats going to be in this game, some women I might like happend to be married? WHaat the fuckks wrangs with heerrr? Donst she thinksa about my FEEEEELS? WHY ARE THERE OTHER MAN AT ALLLL????SAASDkosadadasda

*Comenising shutdown in*
*5*
*4*
*3*
*2*
*1*
*Done. System rebooted. Activated calm mode*

Jeez, I havent even eaten breakfast. This is to much for me. If anybody are conserned about anything, this is what @veqvil had to say about NTR (and he said this pretty early into development)

Post from Patreonfeed:
View attachment 40089

DEV Talk #3: NTR?!

Why discuss this in a TALK post? Well, it is certainly game related but in this case, I feel, it has more to do with me and the way I see stuff like this.

In short: Nope! There won't be NTR in LaS.

Long version: To get on the same page here is a "definition" of NTR (Thanks to R.W. :) for posting this on the community tab):

"Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."

Now personally I don't find this enjoyable nor disgusting (many others seem to hate this) but I'm 100 percent sure that if you hate it and experience something like this out of the blue, the game experience is ruined.

This is not going to happen in LaS, there won't be even one scene that causes such emotions of deep jealousy. If you accidentally get there it would but that's nearly impossible unless you blindly click the choices (and even then, it's unlikely).

If you like to observe and spy around (e.g. Tech specialization) you can definitely see others have "fun". To me, that's not NTR since you have to plan it out and encourage the other guy.

I really hope this clears up any confusion about NTR in LaS. In the upcoming DEV News #8...
Lets hope this clear up any confusion. Ok. I need breakfast. And a drink.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Dunno but I'll give a rainbow. If you could develop this game on your own for year it would be much better to make 1 route and then switch to another. With Patreon it's troublesome. It might be fine if you can push like 3 routes and leave some others for next updates. But it might become messy later on with coding and everything.
Thank you for the rainbow! xD
Yeah, it definitely gets messy and also there will be some quality differences which I really want to avoid, with each update the quality of the renders, storytelling, and dialogue (hopefully) improves and If I go router after route one will notice that the newer routes are done much better than the older ones. Also, I realized one huge problem and that is that I actually kill my decision system this way, I mean If you chose to e.g. forgive Becky or not you won't find out the other outcome until the next update.

I thought prologue was over the time you choose between those three options (love, submission and voyeur I think)
Unfortunately not, I wanted the prologue to cover all the three specs and all 4 main character introductions. So one more to go, which doesn't mean you won't have some nice stuff to see along the way :D

If I'm understanding this correct the next update is supposed to finish the prologue of the game. So its on Veqvil to decide how he wants the story to unfold. Does he want to do what other devs do and do patreon polls for story development or just go his own way and hope people like what he puts out each update. I just hope the game continues to be fun to play.
Veqvil should just do his own thing, it's what gives this game it's unique style.
Thank you, guys! Hearing this feel awesome and I actually will go with updating all paths each update, of course, if it ends up being "not enough", I have to go with an alternative solution :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes