veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just knowing it is there is bad enough. Knowing that one wrong click could be all it takes. Not to mention other people who just LOVE to rub the bad ends in peoples faces, talking about the girls we like getting 'railed' etc and showing the images around here... Gah, it just pisses me off.
If there would be NTR in LaS (which is not the case) it would be rather a combination of finding a secret item in the hallway exactly before breakfast plus a specific order of 3 options and even a warning screen XD.

Too early to tell. The initial premise of the game is good. I guess it all depends on how deep the cuckmoney guys get their claws into the dev.
I'm happy to hear that you liked the game so far! Regarding someone having claws into me doesn't really apply here, I created this game out of my own interest and ideas (to me I see the financial part as a way to allow me to spend more time doing what I love creating!), I will always look for opinions and feedback as I'm a total beginner in the field of adult VNs but I won't do stuff I don't find at least interesting or enjoyable myself! :)

It's not in the game, I made the mistake of mentioning it in passing and it was like a bomb went off.

I can't believe how quickly the thread got derailed.
You can't say the "N" word without starting a 10 page argument, with both sides just restating the same points over and over.
I made that experience too, it was certainly shocking and it was at the very beginning of that project, I was helpless XD I feel really sorry for the mods XD

I mean I think theres been enough comments as of now to let him know some people really really hate NTR don't you think? Besides the dev is rather active on this thread so I doubt he is not going to see the comments regarding this fetish. Just relax. Grab a bite to eat. Maybe a nice beer or two and come back when the next update comes out.
Yes, definitely! I check this thread at least 2 times a day, every day! It's the magical source of inspiration and awesome comments by even more awesome people! :D The game is still short so I advise everyone who isn't sure about it to take their time (I'm already honored to be on someone's watchlist :))

I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply to every comment but I don't find it reasonable to further talk about this topic, there is no NTR and there will never be NTR, but please also look up what it really is (I learned it the hard way and only really understood it after reading definitions since I didn't know it was a thing). Also for the game I planned it to be, getting into special scenes (harem, etc) is no simple click this and that, I want to add some depth by making it a little trickier. Read @ShadowManNor 's thread above this one where I have a DEV Post about this topic! (Thanks mate for posting this, you are a hero! Also, I laughed my ass off for solid 15 minutes XDDDD).

If you still have questions about it hit me up with some messages or wait around the end of January where I will do some FAQ+beer and spoiler sessions using voicechat! Nonetheless seeing you guys discuss this game feels so humbling! ;)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
It's fun to see N** discussion just like menstrual period,which comes monthly and repeats over and over again.
Chill out guys~

@veqvil I am boring so I am going to make more LaS signatures. Try to stop me.:cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit, the Dr. Stanton one looks amazing! You have some serious photoshop skills @GaLaLa05 :D

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@veqvil The kind of content I'm talking about is the stuff specifically designed to inspire anger/jealousy in the player. (not the MC, the player)

Contrary to what some people believe, I'm not 100% against other dudes in games, they don't usually fit well in male protag games, but sometimes they work. I'm just against when the developers specifically use them just to piss people off. Then I don't like it.

Thankfully though, I guess with having to really TRY to get the sharing, cucky bits you certainly aren't using them in that way. So I feel kind of relieved.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil The kind of content I'm talking about is the stuff specifically designed to inspire anger/jealousy in the player. (not the MC, the player)

Contrary to what some people believe, I'm not 100% against other dudes in games, They don't usually fit well in male protag games, but sometimes they work. I'm just against when the developers specifically use them just to piss people off. Then I don't like it.

Thankfully though, I guess with having to really TRY to get the sharing, cucky bits you certainly aren't using them in that way. So I feel kind of relieved.
I agree, it definitely is part of the masochistic theme.

I have another one with #Team Carol, but I guess there will be some better renders in V0.04,since your render skill is rapidly leveling up.
Yes, I'm learning tons of new stuff xD I actually read some photography articles to step up my game :D

Reactions: rgnar62

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
It's fun to see N** discussion just like menstrual period,which comes monthly and repeats over and over again.
Chill out guys~
It is not an discussion though, it is a few very immature members crying and moaning in every tread about fictional characters being with other fictional characters because their fragile egos can't handle the thought of a women being something else than their possession. They act in a very selfish way and are unable to see just how childish they are acting by only trying to push their preferences on developers and not caring about de preferences of others. They are the problem and to frame it in any other way is just a lie that enables them to keep what they are doing.

Please call it what it is, calling it an discussion implies it is two-sided and there is reason and respect involved which is not the case here.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Chill out guys~

@veqvil I am boring so I am going to make more LaS signatures. Try to stop me.:cool:
If you ever make me a propper (my shity try dosnt count) Team Twisted Dominant Pervert LaS signature, I will do whatever (I am capable of) to help you need with your walkthough in the future. You dont have to do it now, Im just putting the offer out there.

Yes, definitely! I check this thread at least 2 times a day, every day! It's the magical source of inspiration and awesome comments by even more awesome people! :D The game is still short so I advise everyone who isn't sure about it to take their time (I'm already honored to be on someone's watchlist :))

I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply to every comment but I don't find it reasonable to further talk about this topic, there is no NTR and there will never be NTR, but please also look up what it really is (I learned it the hard way and only really understood it after reading definitions since I didn't know it was a thing). Also for the game I planned it to be, getting into special scenes (harem, etc) is no simple click this and that, I want to add some depth by making it a little trickier. Read @ShadowManNor 's thread above this one where I have a DEV Post about this topic! (Thanks mate for posting this, you are a hero! Also, I laughed my ass off for solid 15 minutes XDDDD).

If you still have questions about it hit me up with some messages or wait around the end of January where I will do some FAQ+beer and spoiler sessions using voicechat! Nonetheless seeing you guys discuss this game feels so humbling! ;)
There is only so much a man can take in the morning before he have woken up. Also I tend to get mad when people call fetish x disgusting while looking for a game to please their fetish y. Its like when people complain to my male friend that he is into dudes. Who he likes is not their business to decide. If we cant respect what kind of content is optional in a game without trowing a fit and accusing gruppes of people for being wrong and disgusting, how the fuck are we supposed to achieve peace on this world? Im not even into NTR. As I am an evil man, I do the stealing.

I agree, it definitely is part of the masochistic theme.
Feel free to have masochistic content. I just hope you remember to put some good sadist content there as well, I have some frustration I need to take out on somebody:evilsmile: (look at how I am perfectly ok with it being content there I am not interested with).

Reactions: n0b0dy and veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
And 'THAT' definitely won't be a part of this game?
Yes, it is not part of LaS, check out the post from @ShadowManNor on the last page!:D

It is not an discussion though, it is a few very immature members crying and moaning in every tread about fictional characters being with other fictional characters because their fragile egos can't handle the thought of a women being something else than their possession. They act in a very selfish way and are unable to see just how childish they are acting by only trying to push their preferences on developers and not caring about de preferences of others. They are the problem and to frame it in any other way is just a lie that enables them to keep what they are doing.

Please call it what it is, calling it an discussion implies it is two-sided and there is reason and respect involved which is not the case here.
I totally understand what you mean @n0b0dy but for me even if there was childish behavior it is still a discussion, I mean everyone has their own taste, preferences, views and also experience. We are all growning up and learning new things and discussions are the perfect way to have a slice of everyone's view :D. Now if someone gets disrespectful or simply insulting I don't even read that comment, but so far I haven't encountered something that extreme, at least towards me.
But I know what you are talking about XD

If you ever make me a propper (my shity try dosnt count) Team Twisted Dominant Pervert LaS signature, I will do whatever (I am capable of) to help you need with your walkthough in the future. You dont have to do it now, Im just putting the offer out there.

There is only so much a man can take in the morning before he have woken up. Also I tend to get mad when people call fetish x disgusting while looking for a game to please their fetish y. Its like when people complain to my male friend that he is into dudes. Who he likes is not their business to decide. If we cant respect what kind of content is optional in a game without trowing a fit and accusing gruppes of people for being wrong and disgusting, how the fuck are we supposed to achieve peace on this world? Im not even into NTR. As I am an evil man, I do the stealing.

Feel free to have masochistic content. I just hope you remember to put some good sadist content there as well (look at how I am perfectly ok with it being content there I am not interested with).
Well when I was checking I was awake all the sudden, looks like I can skip the tea for now, or wait, no I need tea! Thats what 60 percent of my body consists of! XD

Well in terms of sadistic stuff you know my stance, even though it's sort of the opposite of @n0b0dy 's style, it's more about me being the one whose godlike sanctions make everyone shiver :D. That's also something we can talk having a beer btw :D

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Well when I was checking I was awake all the sudden, looks like I can skip the tea for now, or wait, no I need tea! Thats what 60 percent of my body consists of! XD

Well in terms of sadistic stuff you know my stance, even though it's sort of the opposite of @n0b0dy 's style, it's more about me being the one whose godlike sanctions make everyone shiver :D. That's also something we can talk having a beer btw :D
Tea is always needed. The more the better. Drink it like it is tequila shots. Thats what I have been doing this morning.

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
@ShadowManNor ______________________ Please fill the blank with your credit card numbers.
Jokes aside.
I definitely will try to make some TTDS or the "Defender of Amy" signatures.
The question is that I don't think there are enough TTDS contents and I don't find a proper scene for Amy to use in a signature for now.
@veqvil said there will be a built-in system for walkthrough in v0.05, so I think that I can handle the v0.04 walkthough on my own.(Another reason is that my Engrish is so bad that I think I will be more productive to make it by myself :test2:)
Feel free to use the TTDS signature if you like it (if there is one:test:).

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I definitely will try to make some TTDS or the "Defender of Amy" signatures.
The question is that I don't think there are enough TTDS contents and I don't find a proper scene for Amy to use in a signature for now.
Thats what I like to hear. I agree that it would be better fitting to make when we get that kind of content. I guess I will be learning around that time how many pictures you can have in the signature.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Well I certainly feel better now, thanks for clearing that up for me veqvil. Sorry if my posts upset anyone.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Hell there were people in that Family Secret topic who got legitimately SUPER-TRIGGERED because there was another male passenger on the flight with them.

Like...can you make it more obvious you're a virgin neckbeard than having reactions to something so asinine.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Hell there were people in that Family Secret topic who got legitimately SUPER-TRIGGERED because there was another male passenger on the flight with them.

Like...can you make it more obvious you're a virgin neckbeard than having reactions to something so asinine.
Yeah, I really don't mean to insult anybody with my posts or make the anti-NTR brigade feel bad for their preferences or how they feel. I mean it seems a little weird to me when you get really angry when a virtual guy even as much as looks at a virtual girl you feel attached too and it makes me wonder if they are also that jealous in their real relationships with women (if they have (had) any) but that's none of my business. It is just that it's really annoying to read over and over again in so many topics these reactions of dudes who act really angry when the MC's love-interests have interactions with other males or when they keep bashing the NTR-genre and repeat their angry bullshit complains into oblivion. Again it is fine to dislike something but that does not mean it is okay to constantly bash it everywhere, especially when there are others present who do happen to like the thing you are bashing. So I just hope some of them will read a post like this one and understand how annoying and frustrating their constant negative remarks about NTR and not-NTR can be and they will change their ways. I mean it seems unlikely but one can hope right? It would surely make of F95zone a nicer place if we could all accept each others preferences without kink-shaming or bashing :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean you can see it in every topic though and I'm sure the mods get sick of people begging for "OMG WHERES POTENTIAL NTR TAG!!!!" whenever a game has another male in it even if there is zero indication of anything that would lead you to believe that person is gonna be usurping your character with his mightier penis.

That cashier at the item shop was a male!! NTR WARNING PLZZZZ

Reactions: Mwanted and UncleVT

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Some of local users are pretty sensitive to any male protagonist, even if he is just a bunch of pixels and mostly optional and avoidable. They just can't live with it and have to use a large doses of calming pills :winkytongue:

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
Some of local users are pretty sensitive to any male protagonist, even if he is just a bunch of pixels and mostly optional and avoidable. They just can't live with it and have to use a large doses of calming pills :winkytongue:
Feel the same. This guy just post about this every corner of this site.

XD Flames about NTR are so common that I can start quote myself instead writing a new post. Handy
Ban Hammer! Ban Hammer! Ban Hammer! XD

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes