BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Damn, I'm always hungry when @wep intervenes. Hope this cake doesn't have raisins.

Ontop: I just found about dildo in Amy's room. I'm traumatized by her lack of innocence:(
Imo, i'd be suspicious if she didnt have a dildo at her age.At least it wasnt a machine gun....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_215882

People really just need to read the tags. If I see NTR tag Ill read some of the comments to see how far it goes before I even consider a dl. If its a lot its not worth it and Ill just leave if its avoidable Ill read where it happens and avert it. Nothing to get bent over. It's pretty fun though that NTR can cause such an uproar, but you don't see it with the rape tag. I absolutely hate it.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Imo, i'd be suspicious if she didnt have a dildo at her age.At least it wasnt a machine gun....
Terrible times when hymen can't live in peace:(
:coldsweat:

LOL you are not Italian, arn't you? It's panettone (one of the Christmas cakes in the country). Unfortunately it has raisins. Sorry.
I will look at your posts differently now:( I hope they're at least avoidable... In my opinion raisins should be given as an addition to cakes like sugar in McDonalds. So many cakes destroyed by my raisin-addicted grandma:/

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I will look at your posts differently now:( I hope they're at least avoidable... In my opinion raisins should be given as an addition to cakes like sugar in McDonalds. So many cakes destroyed by my raisin-addicted grandma:/
Mhh so probably you will like more pandoro, another Christmas cake in Italy. No raisin here.

Now probably I need to warn myself. I'm clearly OT.

U

User_215882

Panettone is the worst Italian dessert I have ever had. Its like the Italian fruit cake.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I immediately spotted the dildo but it took me a good 5 minutes to find the freakin' phone and that christmas gift.

Gotta know your priorities, baby. :angel:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
:coldsweat:

LOL you are not Italian, arn't you? It's panettone (one of the Christmas cakes in the country). Unfortunately it has raisins. Sorry.
Oh, I love panettone (Pan Dulce here). With a lot of raisins.

Reactions: RWaites

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
And that's a topic we can argue about \m/ But we need @veqvil to post something about ingame cakes to stay on topic with it...

U

User_215882

Not bad in pudding, but every time I have ever had pantettone it is always dry and the raisins just make it worse. Now fried plantains with cinnamon and vanilla is just delicious. So good.

Reactions: muttdoggy

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
It's pretty fun though that NTR can cause such an uproar, but you don't see it with the rape tag. I absolutely hate it.
I guess it cause NTR and incest harem is two of the biggest themes that are used, and they can be in a game together, which brings out the purist on both sides. When it comes to rape, which still can be put in both those themes, it ends up being used less extreme than what it could be (though mind control or she secretly like it or something like that) as few games want to show pain, and those that do tend to push away those who are not into the heavy things. But I was in a discussion yesterday if whether rape is ok in games/makes you a bad person for playing them. So it happens. And would probably happen more frequently with more popularity.

Reactions: n0b0dy

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
here we have panettones that are made with chocolate instead of raisins, we call it chocottones, it's good

Jun 8, 2017
I am just waiting for the day when veqvil gonna implement MMF/Sharing options. This thread going to lit up like bonfire gone wild.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
If i remember right there was an image containing MMF in the early pictures of the submissiv route. Not sure it'll happen in game but who knows.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I am just waiting for the day when veqvil gonna implement MMF/Sharing options. This thread going to lit up like bonfire gone wild.
i guess is pretty clear that there is gonna be that kind of content like sharing or voyeur but if it is optional there must be no problem

Reactions: queeg500

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
i must say personally i don't want the harem scenerio. a single girlfriend/love interest of my own choosing (from the female choices in the game.) would suit me fine. i enjoy the challenges of the relationships, i mean i don't get the idea of mom, sister(s) and all other female characters falling head over heals in love with me then being okay that i am having sexual relationships with all the other females in the game (i know a lot of players want this, but) to me that is just really boring! if mom and sister(s) in particular end up with other men then i find that better, i mean are the men good or bad? do they treat my mom and/or sister(s) good or bad? should i step in and stop it or let it continue? how does it change the relationship between me, my mom and/or sister(s)? will my girlfriend support my choices or not? if some other guy comes on to my girlfriend (even if it is my mom or sister.) will i let it playout or will i stop him? is my girlfriend bi-sexual or not? for that matter is my mom and/or sister(s) bi-sexual or even straight up lesbian(s)? will me and the girls all stay close or will some or all of us end up hating each other? for me all these things can make the game so much better! than just having the: hey look at me i never got challenged, and i managed to get all the girls in the game to be my own personal harem, so aren't i a clever boy? now that's what i call a boring game!

Reactions: n0b0dy

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017

TL, DR: It's optional, so **** off.

To the creator: Great renders (if I do not count that dotting thing), branching of abilities makes me little worried about content being more time consuming for you, but maybe you sort it out somehow. Can't wait to see more ;)

To every Picasso lover: „The chief enemy of creativity is 'good' sense.“ Pablo Picasso

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes