JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the great game and gift. Great renders, reasonable choices. My only complaint is that it is too hard to find certain objects. If it weren't for the walkthrough, I would never have found them. Even the phone is tiny.

Reactions: veqvil

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I really enjoyed the game, even if the premise hints at a rather banal plot (MC has super powers!). The game mechanics seem pretty solid for a start, the characters are damn good looking (especially Amy) and the progression is pretty good and not too grindy. Also there's a variety of choices.

I only worry that Patreon will crack down on this game as well because of the incest content...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
damn this art is sexy and i love that doctor giving me head like that :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::FeelsGoodMan:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil welcome back my good friend.
Thank you mate :D

Thanks for the great game and gift. Great renders, reasonable choices. My only complaint is that it is too hard to find certain objects. If it weren't for the walkthrough, I would never have found them. Even the phone is tiny.
Thank you for your feedback! I'm really looking into feedback like yours to see if I need to make them more obvious or leave them this way (I honestly wouldn't have found any of them xD). Definitely noted and looked into, so far with the walkthrough I hope things are transparent enough :D.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@klx @RWaites hey your in the xmas event version XD
There was actually so many more "feat." planned but that would have become too much for someone who isn't on the forums :D.

I really enjoyed the game, even if the premise hints at a rather banal plot (MC has super powers!). The game mechanics seem pretty solid for a start, the characters are damn good looking (especially Amy) and the progression is pretty good and not too grindy. Also there's a variety of choices.

I only worry that Patreon will crack down on this game as well because of the incest content...
Thank you for your feedback and giving this a shot :D! Regarding the plot, I can't say too much but you correctly sensed a little supernatural storytelling (which I try not to make too invasive).

Still, if there were any superpowers they won't (directly) help you get sex as that is kinda bland IMO xD.

Regarding the patreon head hunt I have already prepared some plans and since I rewrote the code it's easier to swap out things if necessary.

Again a thank you for trying it :D

damn this art is sexy and i love that doctor giving me head like that :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::FeelsGoodMan:
xD

So @veqvil what do you feel is (or have been if you all ready are done with that part) the hardest part about making 0.04?
This question is aweeesome! To me, the biggest struggle definitely is to make each update noticeable. I mean there are obviously more renders, storytelling and scenes but I want to improve the game. So far I want to bring down the story as planned and also add improvements throughout the whole game. I'm also working on making scenes "animateable" once I have the hardware to render them out.

The Xmas special was sort of fast to render as you might have noticed the environment was very "empty". I just had some furniture and basic non-emissive lighting which really had a big impact on how fast I was able to render those scenes. For the last sex scene, I even removed furniture to improve render times xD. Having done this little Xmas gift I learned a lot in terms of render times and that might come handy if I want to release in January :).

0.04 is ending the intro phase of LaS and besides adding story progression, I need to make this game ready for the "free play" mode (LaS 0.05). This means I have to add many conditions to events, so I can work with them for 0.05, as well as create enough environments. :D

Your question really is amazing as it made me calm down and think through a few things I planned, thank you man. :D

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
There was actually so many more "feat." planned but that would have become too much for someone who isn't on the forums :D.

Thank you for your feedback and giving this a shot :D! Regarding the plot, I can't say too much but you correctly sensed a little supernatural storytelling (which I try not to make too invasive).

Still, if there were any superpowers they won't (directly) help you get sex as that is kinda bland IMO XD.

Regarding the patreon head hunt I have already prepared some plans and since I rewrote the code it's easier to swap out things if necessary.

Again a thank you for trying it :D

XD

This question is aweeesome! To me, the biggest struggle definitely is to make each update noticeable. I mean there are obviously more renders, storytelling and scenes but I want to improve the game. So far I want to bring down the story as planned and also add improvements throughout the whole game. I'm also working on making scenes "animateable" once I have the hardware to render them out.

The Xmas special was sort of fast to render as you might have noticed the environment was very "empty". I just had some furniture and basic non-emissive lighting which really had a big impact on how fast I was able to render those scenes. For the last sex scene, I even removed furniture to improve render times XD. Having done this little Xmas gift I learned a lot in terms of render times and that might come handy if I want to release in January :).

0.04 is ending the intro phase of LaS and besides adding story progression, I need to make this game ready for the "free play" mode (LaS 0.05). This means I have to add many conditions to events, so I can work with them for 0.05, as well as create enough environments. :D

Your question really is amazing as it made me calm down and think through a few things I planned, thank you man. :D
i hope you had a merry xmas

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Glad I was able to make an enjoyable gift :D
thx but next holiday game please dont make the MC say mean things about you when breaking the 4th wall XD and if that art that was in this holiday is going to be the art for future updates im going to be looking forward to it im so in love with doctor sexy:heartcoveredeyes:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I tried this, looking nice so far. And that Amy chick is one of the better looking characters around here.
I'd like to ask (if it's not much of spoiler for the future) is it going to be type of game where MC gets all girls (he wants) for himself without problems or will need to fight with other characters for them?

Reactions: veqvil and Onysko

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I tried this, looking nice so far. And that Amy chick is one of the better looking characters around here.
I'd like to ask (if it's not much of spoiler for the future) is it going to be type of game where MC gets all girls (he wants) for himself without problems or will need to fight with other characters for them?
That's up to you actually, I will make it possible for to encourage others to go for the girls:D.
The starting point is actually about you, as the circumstances allow you to engage most with them first :D
Thank you for trying it out :).

Reactions: RazorX
U

User_215882

Psssh encourage others lol. I really like what youre planning with the game. Just wish you would stop being such a strip tease lol.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Reading through these last pages is really getting me excited about 0.04 and forward. As i've stated many times this could be one of the best adult game in development at the moment. Hope you can pull it off Veqvil ( i don't doubt it ).

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
I have to say as of now the game has great potential to be great.
First of all i have to say the female characters are looking amazing not bad looking one, which is great because will make me not skip any of the girls. Right now i like each of the girls character development (Mom,Amy and Becky) but i expect that the brunette and the neighbor will get more emphasis in 0.4 because it's the last update of the prologue and the should feel more important as main girls expect if you believe that they are more like side characters (which i have a bit of problem cuz da brunette is hawt BA BY).
Second of all i want to ask if the game will have mind control elements? I ask because of the dude that is with the brunette and also the doctors look very unnatural, almost like they are supernatural like. that's why i ask if there is MC in the game instead of simple corruption. If i am right i think it would be to much of change to what is the vibe of the game to add such an element as of now.
Third of all i want to ask if the doctor will be in the game physically? (by that i mean not only in our dreams) also she will be almost 20 years older.
Last i want to voice my only concern which is that it seems like you are very close to making the game too open to choice. Which in as a vision doesn't seem bad as of now but down the line will be difficult to keep in line and keep everyone happy be updating their route of choice. My idea would be have max two choices of importance in every update that make open up new routes, if you played DoD Lewd has as of now two route changing choices with the Mom, one with the sisters and friends Mom if believe it's a choice and none with the aunt. I thought it was great what he did at first but then he did a big mistake in my opinion which that half of the updates the choices have no difference in the game not only scene wise with those characters but also dialogue wise which very important. That's why wrote this complain so you don't make to many routes that you can keep up in updating, so i suggest that you simply have less choices that create new routes but constantly make them visibly that they are there not with new renders but simply change the dialogue in the same scene.

Reactions: veqvil and Aprilsun

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Reading through these last pages is really getting me excited about 0.04 and forward. As i've stated many times this could be one of the best adult game in development at the moment. Hope you can pull it off Veqvil ( i don't doubt it ).
I will try my best nonetheless :D Thank you! :)

I have to say as of now the game has great potential to be great.
First of all i have to say the female characters are looking amazing not bad looking one, which is great because will make me not skip any of the girls. Right now i like each of the girls character development (Mom,Amy and Becky) but i expect that the brunette and the neighbor will get more emphasis in 0.4 because it's the last update of the prologue and the should feel more important as main girls expect if you believe that they are more like side characters (which i have a bit of problem cuz da brunette is hawt BA BY).
Second of all i want to ask if the game will have mind control elements? I ask because of the dude that is with the brunette and also the doctors look very unnatural, almost like they are supernatural like. that's why i ask if there is MC in the game instead of simple corruption. If i am right i think it would be to much of change to what is the vibe of the game to add such an element as of now.
Third of all i want to ask if the doctor will be in the game physically? (by that i mean not only in our dreams) also she will be almost 20 years older.
Last i want to voice my only concern which is that it seems like you are very close to making the game too open to choice. Which in as a vision doesn't seem bad as of now but down the line will be difficult to keep in line and keep everyone happy be updating their route of choice. My idea would be have max two choices of importance in every update that make open up new routes, if you played DoD Lewd has as of now two route changing choices with the Mom, one with the sisters and friends Mom if believe it's a choice and none with the aunt. I thought it was great what he did at first but then he did a big mistake in my opinion which that half of the updates the choices have no difference in the game not only scene wise with those characters but also dialogue wise which very important. That's why wrote this complain so you don't make to many routes that you can keep up in updating, so i suggest that you simply have less choices that create new routes but constantly make them visibly that they are there not with new renders but simply change the dialogue in the same scene.
Thank you for your awesome feedback! I'm glad to hear you liked it. :)
I will definitely try to introduce all characters thoroughly enough, the newest character will have a good amount of time in the next update, so I got you covered. :D

Regarding mind control, I try to avoid unreasonable stuff so I try to make most elements in LaS to be understandable and less "overpowered". If there will be mind control it won't be an always working utility, rather something that works under very specific circumstances and also only on certain characters. But there aren't any mind control plans so far.

The very first dream does require her to be sort of real, and maybe the MC wants to find out more about the person/doctor who saved his life. ;)

Your concern is absolutely reasonable! I mean imagine being in a submissive relationship with Amy and she acts all normal while being at the breakfast table. I'm aware that adding many options eventually require exponentially more scenes, thats why I try to go with 2 main routes and implement more special genres into those. E.g. sadistic stuff combined with submission route. Since LaS is my very first project in my whole life xD I need to learn and maybe get an idea how much work will result from having so many routes.

For me, no matter what I won't go halfhearted and simply put together routes later, which ultimately makes them useless, while also avoiding each update to just let you see one render per route. If I find myself in a situation where I can't manage to deliver a healthy amount of content for each route/genre I will simply put some routes on ice and implement them later. I also expect with hardware upgrades and experience to increase my productivity to counter this amount needed for each route.

Simply changing the dialogue might be a way to do that but I try to make everything more believable. E.g. you are on the love route with Amy and while you compliment another girl she looks sad or jealous. Or you sit at the breakfast table and both stare at you with an unsure emotion as you trained them the day before. I actually did that with the latest breakfast scene. If you told them that you were going on a date with Becky and they both were on the love route with you, they both would be kinda sad.

Nonetheless, you got a point there and I will try not to lose control over the amount of content I can deliver. I will always stick to the quality, with each route and not going to turn that down by just resuing dialogue unless it's ok :D

Thank you again for this feedback! I really hope I was able to give some answers to your interesting questions, cheers man! :)

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017

The Xmas special was sort of fast to render as you might have noticed the environment was very "empty". I just had some furniture and basic non-emissive lighting which really had a big impact on how fast I was able to render those scenes. For the last sex scene, I even removed furniture to improve render times XD. Having done this little Xmas gift I learned a lot in terms of render times and that might come handy if I want to release in January :).

I try to be tough provoking, in one way or another, so I am glad it helps you think though things. And it is interesting to hear how you work and feel about things. With your passion and hard work it is visible how you improve.
I enjoyed to hear your point of mind control as well, as to many games tend to be just say magic word and then sex (so they halt the sex ether with grinding or moving slowly) which make the relationship to the character kind of empty. But considering our earlier talks on relationships and character I kind of expected you to think this way. You ambition to make the relationship to be three dimensional and have your choices matter is why I am spending so much time thinking about this game.
thx but next holiday game please dont make the MC say mean things about you when breaking the 4th wall XD and if that art that was in this holiday is going to be the art for future updates im going to be looking forward to it im so in love with doctor sexy:heartcoveredeyes:
Yes, more fans for the witcher nurse.
Psssh encourage others lol. I really like what youre planning with the game. Just wish you would stop being such a strip tease lol.
Veqvil is the greatest tease there is so stopping would be hard. Just embrace it and enjoy it:cool:.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes