herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Ok, so my lazy ass didn't comb through the previous posts to see if this has been addressed before. But I had my game crash (no big deal, shit happens) when I logged in again, all of my preferences including name were all reset, so now my character name is None (all the rest I just went back to the start and set them again) and there is no option to fix that, if it could be included or added to the options menu or something (I know it can be done, I've seen other games that do it) that would be great, if not, and its not previously mentioned, now you know it can/does happen.

Dec 7, 2019
To Veqvil: Love your game! I tried to tell myself it was just good and I only liked it but I've gone back multiple times for replays to try to get ALL the content, which I nearly never do. Since you brought up voting for what content goes into the next update, here's my wish list (assume that all of these refer to sexual content since, thus far, all of the story work has been engaging regardless of path):

#1 - Harem route(s) (I FAR prefer spreading LOVE everywhere and getting all the girls in a single playthrough)
#2 - More Solo content for Carol, Becky (both flashback chubby version and current fit version), Caitlyn, Elise (her being with Aiden is a story opportunity, not an obstacle), Sara, and Jenn.
#3 - An option to BE FRIENDS with Becky and leaving on good terms rather than the heartbreaking rejection scene

I'm sure whatever you add will be just as awesome as everything thus far. Keep it up!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Voting for which paths get developed first (or at all)? That is like, handing over creative direction over this project to the masses. Art by committee is a bad idea and it never goes right. What if we vote for something you do not want to work upon? How long before you burn yourself out? Not to mention you might alienate some of your supporters this way.
We support you because we like what you come up with. Not because you make what we tell you to make. Doesn't really matter which way you go though, you are going to catch shit from anyone from either side, people like to whine and complain. So just do what you want to do and fuck the opinion of your supporters. That is right, I said it: fuck us and our opinions!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Voting for which paths get developed first (or at all)? That is like, handing over creative direction over this project to the masses. Art by committee is a bad idea and it never goes right. What if we vote for something you do not want to work upon? How long before you burn yourself out? Not to mention you might alienate some of your supporters this way.
We support you because we like what you come up with. Not because you make what we tell you to make. Doesn't really matter which way you go though, you are going to catch shit from anyone from either side, people like to whine and complain. So just do what you want to do and fuck the opinion of your supporters. That is right, I said it: fuck us and our opinions!
Normally I would agree with you, but in the past when Veq talked about this here and on Patreon he made very clear that A. he would be the one that would put the options he wanted to work on.
B. That winners of last route would not keep on appearing in the next vote.

He had been thinking about that and making sure he would stay in control overall. Upon too many routes I agree a bit, but it depends on the story he has in his mind and in how far it is feasible to let all branches come together for a bit so it would be easier for him to develop the story a bit. If he can that would be great, but it is possible it does not fit the game.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Hi veqvil, I'm happy that you are back, LaS is one of my top 5 games now and just please take your time with the story you already have me hooked to the story and i'm already love the charachters, so please don't rush it XD

Btw i can't seem to find a fan-art thread for this game, i'm just wondering do you mind sharing Sara's asset and Mira? if not i understand

Anyways good luck take your time and welcome back

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
This is mostly vote dependent. Also Becky Subm was voted as second winner :D. Cheers.

@Fookinlasersights I can see you went through quite some progression in your life, feels good to hear that even though there were ups and downs we all end up feeling better if we fight and change the way we are. To get what you never had, you have to do things you never did (Not sure where I got this from, but it's leaving a impression and helped me personally to finally stop denying having "stupid" problems and talk to people) Cheers dude!

Thanks for the advice!
As for the rework, I have to say that this is something I've heard quite some people telling me to not do it and to be fair I can totally see where they are coming from. My reasoning why I am doing this is that sometimes there some big issues where the scene doesn't deliver or allow certain developments to work as I envisioned them.

I don't plan to do HUGE reworks, it's more about certain scenes where it would make sense IMO. Obviously it does take away production time for new stuff but I will try to be reasonable about it.

You also right about (hopefully) continuing improving but that wouldn't make me rework again as some old renders lack very basic elements like DOF, denoising etc.

About the amount of paths this is yet to be seen how many path updates I can get away with, so far the voting system will decide which character gets her turn but I hope to do at least a few characters before updating (I will have a new post about what to expect in the next update)

Anyways cheers dude and to all the people linking to this post!
Thanks Dev for the information really appreciate it!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Guys,where are the switches mentioned in Dad`s documents?
#2 behind the painting next to basement door. check it then go into kitchen grab knife, then check painting again.
#3 corner of the yard is a lamp, check during day, come back and check at night, then get shovel from garage and check again during day.
#1 in basement. have to get mom to come home from hospital. her keys will be on the kitchen counter letting you unlock the basement. switch is in back corner (You have to clean the mess first) next to the blue tapestry on the wall.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Veqvil is back, I can stay home (I have to) and just kick back, boot up Love and Submission, and go back to the very addictive plot, visuals and characters of the game. I have a blanket on me, and the Spring rain that fell outside makes the grass of my backyard smell fresh through the open window. Sunrays peek between the clouds. I can't see it, but I know there's a rainbow somewhere. I have a mug of coffee and a croissant on my desk, next to my keyboard.

Not everything is bad this year.

1586034634799.png

pagasus

Dec 30, 2017
Thank you for coming back veqvil ,I love this game very much And can not wait for the next update, because I love Carol (hopefully the next update will have her story). I promise you, if the next update comes, I will support you.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Haha, thanks for the post! :D
Totally understand where you come from but people don't vote which ones get developed first, rather which ones are getting visualized.
The paths you can vote on are already mapped and planned out. Their stories are already on my TXT file on my PC and all it takes is me to actually make them.
As for things I don't want to do, I simply don't have them in the game or as an option.

E.g. Becky corruption has been removed from the game simply because I lately realized it's not my thing and therefore creating such path has been canceled, as for the rest I find them suitable for the game (and in this case not too crazy).

I do envision the complete LaS project but it will take me a long time to get there. With that being said it doesn't really matter if for example Carol gets finished first before for example Caitlyn because both (and all the other characters) eventually are part of what I envisioned for LaS as a final project.
Anyways every thought is welcome and I appreciate the supportive mindset, be it worried about me getting burnt out (though to be fair, working LaS never really burnt me out, the reason for me to take such a long break was due to things I couldn't control in my private life)
Big thanks and cheers! :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Ok, so my lazy ass didn't comb through the previous posts to see if this has been addressed before. But I had my game crash (no big deal, shit happens) when I logged in again, all of my preferences including name were all reset, so now my character name is None (all the rest I just went back to the start and set them again) and there is no option to fix that, if it could be included or added to the options menu or something (I know it can be done, I've seen other games that do it) that would be great, if not, and its not previously mentioned, now you know it can/does happen.
Change the name for the main character, it will replace "None".

A little late but maganed to create some sigs too.
View attachment 609057 View attachment 609058
Thanks for the sigs! I seriously will never get used to all the people doing custom stuff for LaS like that it's amazing :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes