Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
For now though there is the voting system that will help me focus on an amount of paths that will be making it way into the game. The other challenge is to communicate this.
This is just my personal opinion, but I always see fan voting system as a double-edged sword. When done right, it could focus your work into the right parts of the game. But there's also a risk that it could completely side-track the game's flow. I wish you all the very best on this.

Many people probably don't know that one update doesn't update ALL paths (20 render each path feels like nothing I bet).
Completely understandable to have one update only updating some paths. However, this doesn't change the fact that there are still a lot of paths to do in total. So what happened here is simply spreading out the updates and not making the overall job smaller. It's a good way to tackle the work little by little, but you still have one huge project overall with the amount of paths you have. While I can't blame you for having a lot of ideas that you want to convey in the game, my hope is that at the very least, you won't be adding even more paths/love-interest than what you already have at the moment.

Thank you for making this great game, and hope everything goes smoothly from here on :D

Reactions: veqvil

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Prefer bigger updates myself and with the amount of paths involved i wouldnt rush the updates, 3 months per update is not bad for an established game when the content is there , people will wait as long as there updated on progress. You get more time to update each path and the player feels fulfilled when playing.

Some sandbox games update each month and like 1 out of 4 paths get updated and the update feels like theres nothing to it, over in 20min and thats after clicking all the wrong spots half the time to find the few events.

Long story longer with the amount of paths and the game being established already its perfect for the bigger updates.

Love the game, i watched the thread, i unwatched the thread and now i watch the thread again

Last edited:
Reactions: Game Bond

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I haven't played in a long while. Did the naughty scene between the MC and his mom in the lower bathroom (has bad plumbing or something) get cut?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The paths you can vote on are already mapped and planned out. Their stories are already on my TXT file on my PC and all it takes is me to actually make them.
Holy shit...it's almost like you're doing engineering - design first, then write/code.

I'm impressed! :D

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Veqvil is back, I can stay home (I have to) and just kick back, boot up Love and Submission, and go back to the very addictive plot, visuals and characters of the game. I have a blanket on me, and the Spring rain that fell outside makes the grass of my backyard smell fresh through the open window. Sunrays peek between the clouds. I can't see it, but I know there's a rainbow somewhere. I have a mug of coffee and a croissant on my desk, next to my keyboard.

Not everything is bad this year.

View attachment 608959
1586058484265.png

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Playing on android & having an issue, hopefully I'm just blind, I'm at part where im supposed to visit Amy the morning after she got shot it tells me to go to my room & click on my phone on the desk.......
Screenshot_20200404-214917_Love and Submission.jpg
Theres no phone on the desk, I've highlighted all over that part of the screen, there's only backpack & laptop, help ?

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Happy that the game is back, nowadays i don't play anymore sandbox games (i hate grind) and open world ones i try to avoid depending on how the navigation system is done, but i played this one back then and i really liked Mira so i ended up playing it, but like many others after finishing 0.8v most of the scenes are locked, and since the gameplay have a lot of cliking it will remain like that, its impracticable to do more than one gameplay to see all the content.
But its a Good game!

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Playing on android & having an issue, hopefully I'm just blind, I'm at part where im supposed to visit Amy the morning after she got shot it tells me to go to my room & click on my phone on the desk.......
View attachment 609316
Theres no phone on the desk, I've highlighted all over that part of the screen, there's only backpack & laptop, help ?
Near laptop
IMG_20200405_155200.jpg

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Started playing this game again. Ah, the good memories. I will wait until it is further developed. I personally hate it when creators let you play a game, and up to a point very early in the game, it states "this part is outdated and will be redone". I mean, do I play it, do I stop? Will it be rewritten so that we have to replay again? Sigh.

I will wait a couple of months. Cheers.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
amazing story so far
i hope in the next update that the MC ask why 1 of them have red eyes ?
all others are yello ? so far i saw
will be interesting why she is difrent

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
amazing story so far
i hope in the next update that the MC ask why 1 of them have red eyes ?
all others are yello ? so far i saw
will be interesting why she is difrent
Well if we're speculating. I believe she may be a different breed of vampire, seeing as in the game they do mention that they had a bloody war against those that had different powers and are still technically "hunting" them. Either way, I get a VTM vibe haha.

Reactions: Genlog76

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Well if we're speculating. I believe she may be a different breed of vampire, seeing as in the game they do mention that they had a bloody war against those that had different powers and are still technically "hunting" them. Either way, I get a VTM vibe haha.
thx i remember she was joking that she want my blood i think ok o_O
but i dont mind i hope she's good in bed and she can drink my blood a little :p

Reactions: Maduck187

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
thx i remember she was joking that she want my blood i think ok o_O
but i dont mind i hope she's good in bed and she can drink my blood a little :p
Well seeing as our MC is probably also some type of vampire, since he had an eye operation as a kid to hide his eyes true colors. I'd be all for adding some biting to spice up the usual sex scenes haha.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Well seeing as our MC is probably also some type of vampire, since he had an eye operation as a kid to hide his eyes true colors. I'd be all for adding some biting to spice up the usual sex scenes haha.
i dont think the MC is a vampy he have the power to seem them ?
and if you remember MC in the car with his dad his dad says why his son have that power
is to kill all enemys but who are they ??

and if that are those vampires then its gone be very complicated
and if his dad made his son so that those vapmires think he 1 of them
that wil be a very interesting story

but so far i realy like how this story is writen

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Yeah but Aiden (the father of the Baron's) mentions that half breeds are possible which explains why the MC's younger sister is able to heal so quickly from an injury that would have crippled a normal human being. So maybe the MC won't have the need to drink blood like a typical vampire does but I believe the MC's father let him have an operation in order to keep him safe. From what I'm speculating at this point to be either evil vampires or vampire hunters haha. Aiden also mentions that the traits may manifest differently, so that could explain why only the MC can see their true eye colors but his sister cannot.

Reactions: jose100
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes