Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Out of curiosity does veqvil have anything planned for Elise action?
He has stated previously that the only romanceable women would be the ones who are not in committed relationships. Which made me sad since I really find Elise attractive as well but I understand since Aiden is a pretty cool dude and I wouldn't wanna cuck him, lol.

Reactions: EJW

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
1.jpg

Unlocked

Alright before we start I'm going to point out a few current bugs that exist inside 0.08 (they have been fixed but I won't release a patched version cause I don't believe it's worth it)
Amy Submission: There is a bug which blocks you from starting this path if you show love interest in Carol. To be fair though, Amy submission path generally needs a better introduction and I will see what small tweaks I can do in the future.
Notification screen bug: The notification screen which points out the quick button doesn't disappear. In order avoid this for now players should just keep clicking on the notification itself. This bug has been fixed for the next update.

Now it's time to discuss the big thing, many people might get confused about:
Yes, the next update is called 0.08.5!
In order to make things clear: 0.08.5 is NOT just a smaller bugfix or something, it's a full fledged Relationship progression update where the focus is on exploring and advancing with voted on characters.
This means there won't be any main story content, rather all the time and energy will be spent on adding as much character progression with as many characters as I can squeeze in.
I know this decision might throw some people off and I can totally understand, but there is a reason I'm taking things in this direction.
The biggest and most obvious one is simply the fact that there is so much more character content to explore and create as opposed to the main story content.
So if I was to continue adding updates the way I have done in the past, we would eventually run out of mainstory content long before any character development has reached it's end-stage.
Also future chapters will have certain 3D skill requirements which I so far don't meet and need time to learn (mostly visual stuff).
I really hope you guys can understand this decision and I look forward to giving LaS the dose of character progression catching up it requires. Please keep in mind that I never did something like this before and I will be very open to any feedback once 0.08.5 goes live.

So which character paths will get updated in 0.08.5?
For now one path is already locked in and that is Becky submission. This path was the secondary winner a long time ago and therefore gets slotted in by default. Other characters will be determined through voting.
The votes will be active by the end of the month so to everyone who is eligible to voting, stay tuned! I will also dive deeper into how the voting system works and how I will countermeasure problems with voting (for example Characters never getting screen time or the same character winning again and again, I had old posts talking about this but it's been a long time.)

That's it for today.
I will have regular posts every week from now on (I try my best!) and will report about game development and discuss some game related aspects.
Again, if you have any questions write them down below!
Cheers and stay safe
- Veq

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
He has stated previously that the only romanceable women would be the ones who are not in committed relationships. Which made me sad since I really find Elise attractive as well but I understand since Aiden is a pretty cool dude and I wouldn't wanna cuck him, lol.
I have a questionable plotline that Could bridge this issue: Aiden states it's very difficult if not impossible for them to get pregnant (weren't he & Elise trying path *A* or Just Mira trying path *B*) Either path B MC is/has some special *thing* that will give His little swimmers a better chance at taking the gold in the Mira-Preggo 100 yard & its successful. Then Aiden (bc let's face it he's wierd AF) is all like 'hey Elise I know you wanted another baby for so long but we gave up, now we don't have to' Elise: 'huh? What do you mean honey?' Aiden: 'Mc here can make babies, let's have him put one or 2 in you' !

Y'all know He's nuts enough for it, if they found out MC could repopulate their race even Caitlyn would jump in line to jump on that D

>;D

Zero919

May 2, 2017
is it a small bug? screenshot0001.png
even before the end of the update, the task with fixing the phone has not yet been marked as completed
I chose meditating before running instead of fixing the phone
P.S. and glad to see that Veqvil is back ;)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Or they all could be considered among the same race within the lore of L&S but be considered different races in Real life lore, ie: Caitlyn could be a succubus as if I remember correclty when she did her thing, it was to MC's thing, while he was hard. That would explain a succubus (caitlyn) feeding off his sexual energy, didnt she say she lost control during that scene? & that's why he passed out, maybe, pure theory-craft >;D
Like I said in one of my previous posts, "we don't really know if they even are vampires" they could be any number of immortal being. For me personally I see them more as Moroi, which are basically undead which draw energy from living beings like Caitlyn did to the MC where she freaked out after he almost fainted. Some of them also have the power to control the elements, so when Aiden mentioned there were "elementals" I was like hmm. Anyway, we won't know for sure until veqvil slaps a name on them :) .

Reactions: Maduck187

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, he is a cool dude, but still can die, and Elise is free then. :D

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Or they all could be considered among the same race within the lore of L&S but be considered different races in Real life lore, ie: Caitlyn could be a succubus as if I remember correclty when she did her thing, it was to MC's thing, while he was hard. That would explain a succubus (caitlyn) feeding off his sexual energy, didnt she say she lost control during that scene? & that's why he passed out, maybe, pure theory-craft >;D
Decent theory, since veqvil hasn't really stated if he's pulling from lore from our world or making one entirely new "creature" lore for L&S itself. I would personally prefer vampires though, since I find the whole fangs and hot women to always be a great mix lol. Heck maybe they're just some type of enlightened human sub species that have magic powers and low birth rates :unsure:

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have a questionable plotline that Could bridge this issue: Aiden states it's very difficult if not impossible for them to get pregnant (weren't he & Elise trying path *A* or Just Mira trying path *B*) Either path B MC is/has some special *thing* that will give His little swimmers a better chance at taking the gold in the Mira-Preggo 100 yard & its successful. Then Aiden (bc let's face it he's wierd AF) is all like 'hey Elise I know you wanted another baby for so long but we gave up, now we don't have to' Elise: 'huh? What do you mean honey?' Aiden: 'Mc here can make babies, let's have him put one or 2 in you' !

Y'all know He's nuts enough for it, if they found out MC could repopulate their race even Caitlyn would jump in line to jump on that D

>;D
Something like that could work for a one off thing or a once in a while repeated thing, but not for a real romance. It depends a bit as well on how exclusive veq wants to keep MC's relations with people one at a time or has the women be open to share. :p

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I for one hope veqvil keeps Elise off limits for the MC. I enjoy having another couple in the game without the MC trying to break them apart. Besides that, them having marital and/or sexual problems seems really cliché and killing Aiden would just be cruel ):

Aren't there enough beautiful ladies in this game to have fun with as it is? And as someone mentioned a couple of pages back, Aiden and Elise have two perfect daughters for us to seduce/love, why do you have to be so greedy ):

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I for one hope veqvil keeps Elise off limits for the MC. I enjoy having another couple in the game without the MC trying to break them apart. Besides that them having marital and/or sexual problems seems really cliché and killing Aiden would just be cruel ):

Aren't there enough beautiful ladies in this game to have fun with as it is? And as someone mentioned a couple of pages back Aiden and Elise have two perfect daughters for us to seduce/love, why do you have to be so greedy ):
Human nature. :p What else, but yeah another single romance branch might be one too many.

Reactions: Blayo

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
So far I would say 90 percent of all characters can be entirely "yours" (exception are already married characters etc).
This makes me think that we can't have Mrs. Baron :'(
This was refering to characters being entirely yours, aka you the only guy fucking them xDDD
I actually asked veq long back. Make of it as you will, but I'll say there's a chance there'll be at least one sexual encounter ;)

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
Oh, glad to see you back! Well, the characters looks more beautiful than old version. Living with such great mom and sis, MC must be full of lust everyday.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes