Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I'm 100% invested in the plot.
As am I. Just to be clear, we don't even really know if they are "vampires" in the traditional sense. We know they are some kind of immortal being but aside from the pretty eye colors we haven't really seen any of the usual blood sucking, turning into mist, moving faster than a jet etcetera stuff.

Reactions: Ziltoid

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The plot of this game should turn into: "since you are the last of your kind, you must now constantly breed with any possible fertile female available"

This stuff writes itself
Suspect you need a different dev as Veq for that, though maybe in a final overarching harem path. :p The women are definitely worth it though, though I hope for MC his superpowers also include sexual recuperation in that case.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Quick question here, do quests normally self drop from the que? The one in which I was supposed to find ?Amy's? Notebook was there before her hospital thing happened but before I get to visit there that quest is gone.

Wondering if I missed the opportunity to do it or a bug maybe? When I had the quest the hint said hallway under cabinet, but I couldn't find it then either.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Quick question here, do quests normally self drop from the que? The one in which I was supposed to find ?Amy's? Notebook was there before her hospital thing happened but before I get to visit there that quest is gone.

Wondering if I missed the opportunity to do it or a bug maybe? When I had the quest the hint said hallway under cabinet, but I couldn't find it then either.
To find amy notebook ..
You have to find it before go shopping with amy
After this scene ..
Screenshot_2020-04-05-23-45-24-37_a9799e30ddbb04cade891432a4958900.jpg IMG_20200405_234937.jpg
Take note to Amy room to get some extra scene ..
On Carol solo love path : get hanjob
On Amy solo love path : get kiss scene on amy's room

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
hey i am new to this game
Can anyone help me with the incest patch instead of mom there is a land lady how to fix that

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
hey i am new to this game
Can anyone help me with the incest patch instead of mom there is a land lady how to fix that
Start a new game, say Carol is your "Mother" and Amy your "Sister" or whatever. Then you can reload your save, they will stick. No external patch required.

Reactions: Repuci

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Yeah but Aiden (the father of the Baron's) mentions that half breeds are possible which explains why the MC's younger sister is able to heal so quickly from an injury that would have crippled a normal human being. So maybe the MC won't have the need to drink blood like a typical vampire does but I believe the MC's father let him have an operation in order to keep him safe. From what I'm speculating at this point to be either evil vampires or vampire hunters haha. Aiden also mentions that the traits may manifest differently, so that could explain why only the MC can see their true eye colors but his sister cannot.
i remember also that the baron's talk about the guardian but other say its just fantasy ??
there so much more to the story and the MC can see in his dream a 4th door when that girl cant :unsure:
but i really like the story so far it can go up many ways
and a love the dark tone of it and a bit of horror
hope to see more of it

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
there so much more to the story and the MC can see in his dream a 4th door when that girl cant :unsure:
My theories:

Sara was the one that did the surgery on MC when he was little but now she doesn't even remember meeting MC before. Adam (MC's father) used his power on her after the surgery to make her forget, maybe even with Sara's consent (he called her "an old friend" in a dream). He must also have used the same power on his son to make him forget, hence the far away memory in his mind, but either his power is waning or the MC is getting stronger so he can see it in his brain and started having those dreams. It might also be the proximity of all those Barons seers.

I guess MC's father is Aiden's equivalent (highseer?) for his type or possibly even stronger (each type has a "guardian" according to Aiden's tale?).

What got me curious is that the reason behind the war was that the two exterminated type's powers were too much noticeable. So MC's power should be at least as flashy as an elementar shooting fire or ice (the other exterminated type).

Reactions: Genlog76

alerion83

Jul 13, 2017
we haven't really seen any of the usual blood sucking, turning into mist, moving faster than a jet etcetera stuff.
Not faster than a jet but Caitlyn hit the MC stronger than she looks like (and maybe just did a low percentage of her full strength) and could hit him while he nearly couldn't recognize her speed. An he is trained in that kind of stuff by monks.
But I don't think they are vampires. Some mythical creatures, but no bloodsucker.

Reactions: Cyberious

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
My theories:

Sara was the one that did the surgery on MC when he was little but now she doesn't even remember meeting MC before. Adam (MC's father) used his power on her after the surgery to make her forget, maybe even with Sara's consent (he called her "an old friend" in a dream). He must also have used the same power on his son to make him forget, hence the far away memory in his mind, but either his power is waning or the MC is getting stronger so he can see it in his brain and started having those dreams. It might also be the proximity of all those Barons seers.

I guess MC's father is Aiden's equivalent (highseer?) for his type or possibly even stronger (each type has a "guardian" according to Aiden's tale?).

What got me curious is that the reason behind the war was that the two exterminated type's powers were too much noticeable. So MC's power should be at least as flashy as an elementar shooting fire or ice (the other exterminated type).
you have a good point and the MC is stile not ad his full power so we stile dont know what he really can do
and there is stile that iron door with a password and maybe there lies the ansers ??

we just have to w8 for the next update :)

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Not faster than a jet but Caitlyn hit the MC stronger than she looks like (and maybe just did a low percentage of her full strength) and could hit him while he nearly couldn't recognize her speed. An he is trained in that kind of stuff by monks.
But I don't think they are vampires. Some mythical creatures, but no bloodsucker.
i think there not vampiers ad all its something els i think
and the MC is also not 1 why you must do a surgery to become a vampire ??
normaly you become a vampire when a other bites you lore wise

its more like a genetic experiment on a human body
to make him a kind of super soldier but maybe am wrong

Eddie_

Sep 14, 2019
have some scenes of previous updates been cut in 0.08?
I remembered a few more scenes (with carol and somethings in basement). It is just my impression?

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Like I said in one of my previous posts, "we don't really know if they even are vampires" they could be any number of immortal being. For me personally I see them more as Moroi, which are basically undead which draw energy from living beings like Caitlyn did to the MC where she freaked out after he almost fainted. Some of them also have the power to control the elements, so when Aiden mentioned there were "elementals" I was like hmm. Anyway, we won't know for sure until veqvil slaps a name on them :) .

Reactions: Genlog76
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes