mikakost

Aug 16, 2019
How ti stay on Amy+Carol path. I specially download Walkthrow but after Lily leaving the party, Amy goes to her room and I see only two opportunities (Carol or Carol+Lily)?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
How ti stay on Amy+Carol path. I specially download Walkthrow but after Lily leaving the party, Amy goes to her room and I see only two opportunities (Carol or Carol+Lily)?
I don't think the walkthrough has been updated yet since the revamp. it sounds like you triggered the flag for being interested in lily, which probably knocked you off the C&A path. a lot of the paths are exclusive, so you have to be careful about trying to go after multiple ones at once.

mikakost

Aug 16, 2019
I don't think the walkthrough has been updated yet since the revamp. it sounds like you triggered the flag for being interested in lily, which probably knocked you off the C&A path. a lot of the paths are exclusive, so you have to be careful about trying to go after multiple ones at once.
I play from beginning and refuse remaining girls. Even in this case I finish on Carol path. Could you advise which are key points?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
This is not a game to try a harem path on. Pick a romantic target, and say no to all the rest. At least with Carol, that is what you have to do to get any adult content.

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
hmm i seem to be stuck, i handed over "dads laptop" before the sisters and he doesn't ever seem to be finished cracking that thing so now i get nowhere

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I play from beginning and refuse remaining girls. Even in this case I finish on Carol path. Could you advise which are key points?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, I went the amy sub path (regrettable mistake rn, only 2 scenes and the next 6 hours are just plot), so I only saw the other paths from the gallery mod.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
hmm i seem to be stuck, i handed over "dads laptop" before the sisters and he doesn't ever seem to be finished cracking that thing so now i get nowhere
I don't know if there's a specific trigger, but it took about 3 days(in game) for me before it progressed to the next stage.

Reactions: sotorojo

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
From what i recall & can see in this new version (have not completed full playthrough yet)
There are only a few paths with multiple woman:~ Carol & Amy (Mom & sis), i think there is a Baron sisters path with both Mira & Caitlyn, & i guess future content with Carol & Lilly together.
Is that all?
Also, is there a harem path where you get all the ladies (maybe except Elise aka Mrs Baron)?
I don't think so but i just wanna confirm.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
From what i recall & can see in this new version (have not completed full playthrough yet)
There are only a few paths with multiple woman:~ Carol & Amy (Mom & sis), i think there is a Baron sisters path with both Mira & Caitlyn, & i guess future content with Carol & Lilly together.
Is that all?
Also, is there a harem path where you get all the ladies (maybe except Elise aka Mrs Baron)?
I don't think so but i just wanna confirm.
you are correct, and there is no harem path.

Reactions: sotorojo

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
damn haha, so good, so happy, i love this game
always hate to see the end of the update
keep up the good work :D

Reactions: veqvil
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes