jose100

Apr 20, 2018
YEEEEESSS I knew veqvil would come back, that's why I never removed the game from my watched list. I know I'm a bit late, but man, I was having a shitty day because you know after a month sometimes quarantine gets very tough and boring so I said "aight let's check if there's something updated on f95" and BOOOOOOM what a news, it really made my day. I'm so happy for him, because this means he overcamed his personal problems and one of the best games in here is back. Seriously I made a thread few months ago talking about great games that got cancelled and one of the most commented was L&S for obvious reassons.

This game (and by extension his dev) is in my opinion as good as BaDik, Dreams of Desire, The Deluca Family or Depraved Awakening so it's great to have it back, and who cares about having to play it again from the beginning when a game is this good that's even good news.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Devs coming back because coronavirus affecting their regular jobs?
No, this update has been in the works way before the Corona Virus even made it's way. But I can see why you would think that XD

My advice is nobody should get too attached to this game or Aorrta's. Coincidences like this hardly ever happen.
Let's just enjoy it while we can.
Yep what he said.
I can completely understand where you guys are coming from, and I totally expected many people to doubt me or not believing my private reasons for me disappearing.

I never expected anything less from the Internet, where it's so easy for people like Developers, streamers etc to just straight up make stuff up. That's just how it is.

With that being said, only with time I can prove that my comeback is real. I never stopped working towards creating games and LaS is just one of many titles I will put out. Anyways a big thanks to everyone giving this game a go, something that never stops amazing me :D

Saves will work at future updates or not?

Except the improved renders I see a lot of reworking which is unnecessary for me especially in script/dialogues and I didn't see any improved dialogues as the changelog says (maybe the opposite). We need game/story progress not reworking. Also I hope that the "defining" relations approach doesn't mean that the story/dialogues will become generic as we have seen to many other games. Patches that enable different dialogue/text is the best way if you want to keep the feeling that family members are actually family members.
I being a Dev I learned to never promise something XD. And I won't regarding compatible saves.
BUT I can say that I am very very confident, that saves created inside 0.08 are going to be compatible with every upcoming future update :).

Again shit can happen but I'm confident.
As for the rework: I totally see your point and I understand people prefer me to spend more time on new stuff instead of going through old past content.
Still, LaS is almost like a child to me. And I want it to look to good from the early stages up to the most recent stages.

Don't worry though, I try to not go overboard here, I only rework where I see the need to and I go with just a little bit here and there with each update. :) (The amount of rework in 0.08 is only that huge cause it was supposed to be a comeback, hence all the new features and etc.)

YEEEEESSS I knew veqvil would come back, that's why I never removed the game from my watched list. I know I'm a bit late, but man, I was having a shitty day because you know after a month sometimes quarantine gets very tough and boring so I said "aight let's check if there's something updated on f95" and BOOOOOOM what a news, it really made my day. I'm so happy for him, because this means he overcamed his personal problems and one of the best games in here is back. Seriously I made a thread few months ago talking about great games that got cancelled and one of the most commented was L&S for obvious reassons.

This game (and by extension his dev) is in my opinion as good as BaDik, Dreams of Desire, The Deluca Family or Depraved Awakening so it's great to have it back, and who cares about having to play it again from the beginning when a game is this good that's even good news.
Thank you dude, seriously.

To many other peeps writing here: I'm just sometimes chiming in and dropping some responses! A big thanks to all the feedback, criticism and wishes.
Also to some people out there who seem to be frustrated (seriously sorry, if I made u feel that way). If you can, writing a more constructive feedback might improve the game! (I'm reading it all! :D)

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
veqvil What did I make up? I was just stating my opinion.
I just find it striking that during this coronavirus crisis some of the most longed for devs would resuscitate their games after +/- 2 years.
In order not to get "heartbroken" again I suggest preparing for the worst. If it turns out that the comeback is serious everyone will eventually be happy because we want quality games and you're clearly one of the most talented creators.
But as you said, it will take time.

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
veqvil What did I make up? I was just stating my opinion.
I just find it striking that during this coronavirus crisis some of the most longed for devs would resuscitate their games after +/- 2 years.
In order not to get "heartbroken" again I suggest preparing for the worst. If it turns out that the comeback is serious everyone will eventually be happy because we want quality games and you're clearly one of the most talented creators.
But as you said, it will take time.
Uhh, I never said you made something up oO. I was referring to DEVs. Lemme fix that.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Will there any content of mc exgirlfriend in next update ,I want to know next expected release
Edit: reAson for asking is just got tired of waiting for an update first since from 2 years and I just don't want wait relentlessly if like previously ,sorry if anyone offended.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes