Sep 30, 2018
Does Anyone else have a Game crash on the Amy Love Route? I am getting this error message when things are just starting to get interesting in the shower.

View attachment 617719
Correct the 1st animation is ok it works fine till here
View attachment 618462

Then his hands lift up and it goes "Not Responding and crashes and best I got was that error message but I have no idea where to look

View attachment 618463
Thanks for your help This is the save Just before it crashes

Cheers
The save works on my PC so according to the error it seems like an assembly/machine code has gone bad or it is a hardware fault (I doubt this would true if other applications work and this repeats); if it repeats I recommend trying to redownload before worrying. :) (just seen 'tomtony' response so sorry.)

Reactions: OzBrit

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
OzBrit I just tried it out and it doesnt crash for me, i would suggest you download the game again and use the save files to try it out again, if it persists, maybe its because of some missing files, idk maybe its a python runtime problem. :unsure:

The error says that a variable its not defined, its a bug, maybe the next patch will fix it. Can you provide the save game right before it happens to see if its only with your game the problem or if its a general problem.

veqvil Do you need help with the dev of the game? Maybe fixing the game while you work on a new update or so. If yes feel free to ask, I would be happy to help you out. I can't contribute to the game dev with money, which I would gladly do if I had some, but I don't have any spare money yet, so at least if I'm able to play it for free, I could help you out and make things a bit easier for you, so you can focus on the content of the game.

Honetly I love your game. Its the first game that made me think about the story more than the actual sex scenes. Don't get me wrong I still miss them, but I kinda love the story more and want to find out more about it.
My theory is that the mc is the only hybrid in the game. Why? Well we know that his father was Adam right? Adam is believed to be the first man on earth. He was also able to take out the lightfrigments from his eyes and mcs eyes, while others have tried and failed. So I think the mc got all of the abilities from the 4 races and also got the human genes from his mother. So he can impragnate anyone. I think if veqvil sits down and thinks about all the possibilities, this game would be huge in story content and also be one of the best, maybe even the best game from a story perspective.

So I really look forward to the rest of the game. Thats why I would really love to help you out veqvil in your quest in making the best game there is, please if there is anything I can do for you, really anything, pm me or just write here and tag me, I would be more than happy to help you out.:giggle::giggle:
The save works on my PC so according to the error it seems like an assembly/machine code has gone bad or it is a hardware fault (I doubt this would true if other applications work and this repeats); if it repeats I recommend trying to redownload before worrying. :) (just seen 'tomtony' response so sorry.)
I love this forum SO many people spreading the love and helping Thanks Guys.

I downloaded the game again and it still crashes so I tried crashing through (I used control key to skip forward) it worked I am on the Other side. :D
I just checked the Memory and it is now visible there but also crashes the game if I try it at normal clicking pace. One thing I did notice I have NOT unlocked the 2 Prior Memories even though I did everything per the walkthrough so I wonder if trying to do Amy Love & Carol Voyer/tag team simultaneously is impacting whatever register is being used to identify which sections of the game to open. I guess I should go back and do a Pure Amy Love path to find out. Either way Onward and Upward :D

Cheers

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
I love this forum SO many people spreading the love and helping Thanks Guys.

I downloaded the game again and it still crashes so I tried crashing through (I used control key to skip forward) it worked I am on the Other side. :D
I just checked the Memory and it is now visible there but also crashes the game if I try it at normal clicking pace. One thing I did notice I have NOT unlocked the 2 Prior Memories even though I did everything per the walkthrough so I wonder if trying to do Amy Love & Carol Voyer/tag team simultaneously is impacting whatever register is being used to identify which sections of the game to open. I guess I should go back and do a Pure Amy Love path to find out. Either way Onward and Upward :D

Cheers
I just wanna add that I have encountered this error before with other applications, and when it happens to me is during very memory heavy moments...

Basically, that transition during Amy's Love Path is very heavy memory-wise and that might have caused the error. Hell, the first time the transition happened to me, it forced-shut the game because my potato laptop couldn't handle it, and when I opened the game again, I had lost all Memories progress and my characters name was reset to None.

Anyway, good to know that you pushed through Oz!

Sep 30, 2018
dentify which sections of the game to open. I guess I should go back and do a Pure A
I just wanna add that I have encountered this error before with other applications, and when it happens to me is during very memory heavy moments...

Basically, that transition during Amy's Love Path is very heavy memory-wise and that might have caused the error. Hell, the first time the transition happened to me, it forced-shut the game because my potato laptop couldn't handle it, and when I opened the game again, I had lost all Memories progress and my characters name was reset to None.

(just type in the search bar 'memory diagnostic' for the windows tool)
Windows should come with a memory diagnostic tool 'mdsched.exe; I believe after clicking 'restart' it should make a blue screen/dos looking like GUI after windows rebooted that should check all your ram. I believe Linux has a tool called memtester although I think you need to sudo apt-get that. (I don't normally use Linux for stuff like this so a better solution may popup.)

Also, feel free just to send your specs instead. :) (P.S sorry if I didn't help much with this message; I just got up and I'm tired.)

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Mormont Gwinb777 MacMan-88

im glad this game is back after all Alice is best girl

View attachment 617764
Agreed, back in the day she used to be my favorite girl from these types of games, now that she is back she is quickly reclaiming that position, but i gotta say like damn is her aunt a strong contender as well, probably the 2 best looking blondes i've seen in any of these games.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
First off veqvil welcome back! Hope you doing okay and I am really anticipating your future content :D

This is one of them games where not the sex scenes but the story is much more intriguing.
Keep it up veqvil
Can't agree more. To be honest if this wasnt a game but a book I would still enjoyed the heck out of it xD

Also dammit veqvil you're gonna be leaving us hanging with another cliffhanger :p

Last edited:

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
(just type in the search bar 'memory diagnostic' for the windows tool)
Windows should come with a memory diagnostic tool 'mdsched.exe; I believe after clicking 'restart' it should make a blue screen/dos looking like GUI after windows rebooted that should check all your ram. I believe Linux has a tool called memtester although I think you need to sudo apt-get that. (I don't normally use Linux for stuff like this so a better solution may popup.)

Also, feel free just to send your specs instead. :) (P.S sorry if I didn't help much with this message; I just got up and I'm tired.)
Thank you so much - I Ran the Windows Diagnostic tool as suggested - found NIL errors, so at least it is not that. I suspect it is like Shinkazama mentioned - mine is an older PC and maybe this sequence in the game uses more memory than my pc can cope with.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
There is one thing i am curious about , why only MC get eye operation ?
MC's sister is like him too i guess because she heals fast but not exactly like MC. he recover all nerve system in an hour..

He is something special but he can't remember nor use the power he have because the memory and power he have suppressed somehow. The hospital scene there is need to be 3 door but we see 4 and he can't reach it.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
MC's sister is like him too i guess because she heals fast but not exactly like MC. he recover all nerve system in an hour..

He is something special but he can't remember nor use the power he have because the memory and power he have suppressed somehow. The hospital scene there is need to be 3 door but we see 4 and he can't reach it.
Aiden sort of explained it briefly when he was talking with his wife. That certain traits can be inherited while others aren't, so probably the MC's sister got the healing factor but none of the mind/supernatural powers etc. The MC most likely inherited more dominate traits, which is why his father had the operation done in order to protect him.

Reactions: SecretDesire

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Who says she didn't get the eye operation?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Hmm because that day there is only Son and Father in the car and father is finding about eye change operation new and after that MC's father dead.
And She is not see others like MC "eye color or other powers" she is like totally clueless.

Reactions: Maduck187

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Hmm because that day there is only Son and Father in the car and father is finding about eye change operation new and after that MC's father dead.
And She is not see others like MC "eye color or other powers" she is like totally clueless.
Yup basically that, because as SecretDesire mentioned. Even if she did get an eye operation, she would still be able to see their true eye colors but she can't and the only one in the family who can is the MC. Makes me curious as to what his true eye color is, maybe crimson red like Caitlyn or deep midnight blue like in Underworld.

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretDesire
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes