Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Strange - the walkthroughs are innacurate, but following along as best fits I'm on chapter 4 (amy's been shot) and no sex, nudity, etc so far. There were a couple of 'scenes' in the walkthrough that didn't show up in the game. Is this just some weird version or does it take a really long time to get to anything to do with the title?

BurnSG

Mar 31, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.08 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Tks for ur work
But how to open phone ??

Voldomort

Nov 30, 2018
This game is one of the best in this site I am upset when this game is abandoned but now I am very happy Cher's to Dev to start working in this project I hope Dev don't face any problem after this and complete this masterpiece.

Sep 30, 2018
the eyes and colours may have something to do with 'clan'; the game seems to make a link between genetics and the clans so there may be a hormone or something that controls the reactions to 'magic' and reacts with light in the eyes. (however, I can only explain away people not seeing the light in the eyes if it is outside of the normal light spectrum and it could explain how some cameras pick it up.)

Sep 30, 2018
my point was that I cannot deny that it has anything to do with vampirism; however, my theory is just magic that was mistakenly/accidentally looked like blood/vampire powers.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i think i'm missing a scene in the walkthough for Becky unless the opening scene and becky bringing the food over is all of her content then i got it

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes