OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Possible to do a Carol love route AND an Amy submissive route at the same time?
I have one path that is that but you have to compromise both as per the walkthrough some actions for one directly contradict required actions for the other. So best to do both seperately

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Memory 1 is a "bad choice": at the beginning, the 1st time (I think) you have a choice between open Amy's door or knock before enter, you have to open and see Amy half naked.

Memory 2 is a dream just before watching Amy's masturbating in the night. It's weird that you didn't unlock it...
Thanks. Got the first one now. Not sure which night you are referring to. I played through and can't find it. Obviously After he sees the vibrator under the bed. He has the dream with her which switches to an image of Becky but then it is morning. Are you referring to much later in the game After she is back from Hospital ? I think I remember him coming home from the Barons and waking up at night and seeing her.

Edit: Yep that was it have all 3 scenes now :D

Last edited:

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Will there also be a Becky love route or just her submission route?
Becky def has a love route, it just won't be the focus for this next update (but will be in future releases). This applies to most of the other girls too.

Also, while Becky's submission path is getting some love this time around, the update will feature at least one other (and potentially two additional characters) getting screen time as well. These will be voted on by the patrons to see who makes the cut (along with their respected paths).

Reactions: B-52reloaded

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I agree that it does kind of looks like blood could be involved; however, I don't think it has anything to do with blood but a spell or something like that affected by clan colour or something.
View attachment 621322
Yea i would say they are more similar to succubi, with how they can drain the life/energy out of someone. Which is why they can't be intimate with normal humans. There doesn't seem to be any blood involved.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018

Unlocked
Content vote for 0.085!
Hello guys :)
The vote candidates for 0.085 have been decided and I added a small Q&A section below to hopefully answer a few questions.
For 0.08.5 Platinum and Gold Patrons can vote on:
Caitlyn (Love path)
Jenn (Solo path)
Sara (Love path)
Lilly (Love path OR Voyeur)*
Mira (Love path)

*If Lilly wins, I will hold another vote round where you can decide between Lilly "love" or "voyeur".

Have Questions? Hopefully, this Q&A helps :D!
Q: I thought the game is called Love AND Submission but all I see is Love paths?
A: This is, unfortunately true, currently many characters do not have their submission paths available for now and therefore voting for a character is quite straightforward. With that being said, Submission paths will unlock with future updates.
I am also aware that the Submission part of the game is in a bad state right now, and I am already having plans to improve on that both in terms of accessibility and content.
(Some Characters that don't have a submission path but for most, there will be one.)

Q: What does Jenn's "Solo" path mean?
A: As for now, Jenn only has one path and this will probably stay this way as there is already a lot going on.

Q: OMG! Where is Carol?
A: Ok, this was a tough one. Choosing candidates for 0.08.5 wasn't that straightforward as 0.07 was a very long time ago.
And yet I decided to stick with "current screen-time" as a major criterion for this time.
I excluded characters that were already having a good portion of screen-time so others can get a chance.
  • Carol has a lot of screen-time in-game already (She hasn't been updated in a long time, which will affect the way I create the next vote for sure.)
  • Amy (Love) has been updated in 0.08 and therefore got eliminated.
  • Becky (Submission) is being worked on right now for 0.08.5.

Q: What about FFM paths like the sisters and Dales?
A: As I mentioned in some posts before, FFM paths won't get high priority for now since they would dominate votes. I also want to develop characters in Solo paths first before diving into FFM paths.

Q: If Screen-time is a big criterion, do I only get to vote on characters that don't have much screen-time in-game?
A: Usually no. I focus on multiple factors, including "screen-time", "last updated" and "popularity" when I decide which candidate gets into the vote.
I won't force you to vote on a character just because she doesn't have much screen-time and will always try to keep at least a handful of characters for you to vote on.
The goal with these "tailored" votes is to avoid one of the biggest pitfalls with content voting and that is dominant candidates.
As an example: Imagine we have Character A which always wins with 55 percent. And we have Character B who always loses even though she gets 45 percent of the votes. It's fair to say that in this example both are quite popular and yet we would only get to see character A.
By choosing and deciding on vote candidates I can give other characters a chance to get voted on and balance the content you see.

Q: Lilly huh? So we gonna see some Futa X Male-
A: NO. The Lilly love path focuses on her as a completely normal female. Also, to clarify this, Lilly is naturally a woman with some "extra". The Voyeur path, on the other hand, will keep her as a natural woman with said "extra".

Q: When can we start voting and for how long?
A: The Primary vote (Platinum patrons) will last for four days and will start tomorrow. The Secondary vote (Gold and Platinum patrons) will start right after that. In case you don't know the difference between Primary and Secondary votes, check out the last post I made.

Alright, if you have any more questions about the whole voting thing, write them in the comments below and I'll try my best to answer them!
PS: I can't believe that there are 400 supporters already, this is seriously overwhelming and after so many warm and kind welcome-backs it just feels awesome. Looking back everything to this day was like a rollercoaster of emotions and went by so fast.
A big thank you. Veq

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
veqvil one thing you don't want to do with voting is do what ICSTOR did with Milfy City. Winners bounced around between Linda and Caroline. Nobody else won, because those were the 2 most popular.

I suggest, instead of letting the Patrons pick which character to do, you pick a character, and let them choose which route. Even then, you might find yourself lagging on certain routes. But at least each girl will have screen time.

Maybe have a main route and a side route in the update. You pick the main character and route, and then let patrons vote on the side character to work on.

These thoughts are to keep the story moving along for each main girl, to keep you from getting burned out (ugh, Carol again*), and to keep patrons feeling engaged.

I also suggest that you map out the story, and update-sized chunks for each route. Then you can choose which part to work on, and continue to work towards the end. What you don't want to do is make shit up on the fly. Create the overarching story, then fill in what it takes to get from here to there in each update. that doesn't mean you can't change things, of course, but this avoids "wtf am I going to do this month?".

* I am not saying a Carol update is bad; I just think she'd win over and over and over...

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
I really hope mira wins. She is my fav in the game and to me it looks like the most interesting story to explore, because i think she is the one who can actually unlock the mcs full potentual and can develope him into a real man. I really hope she wins

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

Unlocked
Content vote for 0.085!
Hello guys :)
The vote candidates for 0.085 have been decided and I added a small Q&A section below to hopefully answer a few questions.
For 0.08.5 Platinum and Gold Patrons can vote on:
Caitlyn (Love path)
Jenn (Solo path)
Sara (Love path)
Lilly (Love path OR Voyeur)*
Mira (Love path)

*If Lilly wins, I will hold another vote round where you can decide between Lilly "love" or "voyeur".

Have Questions? Hopefully, this Q&A helps :D!
Q: I thought the game is called Love AND Submission but all I see is Love paths?
A: This is, unfortunately true, currently many characters do not have their submission paths available for now and therefore voting for a character is quite straightforward. With that being said, Submission paths will unlock with future updates.
I am also aware that the Submission part of the game is in a bad state right now, and I am already having plans to improve on that both in terms of accessibility and content.
(Some Characters that don't have a submission path but for most, there will be one.)

Q: What does Jenn's "Solo" path mean?
A: As for now, Jenn only has one path and this will probably stay this way as there is already a lot going on.

Q: OMG! Where is Carol?
A: Ok, this was a tough one. Choosing candidates for 0.08.5 wasn't that straightforward as 0.07 was a very long time ago.
And yet I decided to stick with "current screen-time" as a major criterion for this time.
I excluded characters that were already having a good portion of screen-time so others can get a chance.
  • Carol has a lot of screen-time in-game already (She hasn't been updated in a long time, which will affect the way I create the next vote for sure.)
  • Amy (Love) has been updated in 0.08 and therefore got eliminated.
  • Becky (Submission) is being worked on right now for 0.08.5.

Q: What about FFM paths like the sisters and Dales?
A: As I mentioned in some posts before, FFM paths won't get high priority for now since they would dominate votes. I also want to develop characters in Solo paths first before diving into FFM paths.

Q: If Screen-time is a big criterion, do I only get to vote on characters that don't have much screen-time in-game?
A: Usually no. I focus on multiple factors, including "screen-time", "last updated" and "popularity" when I decide which candidate gets into the vote.
I won't force you to vote on a character just because she doesn't have much screen-time and will always try to keep at least a handful of characters for you to vote on.
The goal with these "tailored" votes is to avoid one of the biggest pitfalls with content voting and that is dominant candidates.
As an example: Imagine we have Character A which always wins with 55 percent. And we have Character B who always loses even though she gets 45 percent of the votes. It's fair to say that in this example both are quite popular and yet we would only get to see character A.
By choosing and deciding on vote candidates I can give other characters a chance to get voted on and balance the content you see.

Q: Lilly huh? So we gonna see some Futa X Male-
A: NO. The Lilly love path focuses on her as a completely normal female. Also, to clarify this, Lilly is naturally a woman with some "extra". The Voyeur path, on the other hand, will keep her as a natural woman with said "extra".

Q: When can we start voting and for how long?
A: The Primary vote (Platinum patrons) will last for four days and will start tomorrow. The Secondary vote (Gold and Platinum patrons) will start right after that. In case you don't know the difference between Primary and Secondary votes, check out the last post I made.

Alright, if you have any more questions about the whole voting thing, write them in the comments below and I'll try my best to answer them!
PS: I can't believe that there are 400 supporters already, this is seriously overwhelming and after so many warm and kind welcome-backs it just feels awesome. Looking back everything to this day was like a rollercoaster of emotions and went by so fast.
A big thank you. Veq
I am so happy with the decision about Lilly.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes