Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
wait so if you're the same species as that other family why dosen't aiden hook you up with his own daughter or is that now how it works

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
wait so if you're the same species as that other family why dosen't aiden hook you up with his own daughter or is that now how it works

Actually Aiden says exactly that while you and Amy go shopping for swimsuits. Something along the lines of "you can have my daughter, just not my wife."

Hard to say how sincere he was considering he didn't know what we were at this point in time, but I'm under the impression he was at least open to the idea.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Just like most of you who follow this thread, we are also very much surprised by the return of veqvil, but at one point we have to start cleaning to keep the thread from spiraling into dozens of pages where all posts are just people expressing disbelief in the disabonement of L&S. Just to be clear, I deleted over 200 posts from the last pages, they are not breaking any rules but the sheer volume is disrupting the regular flow of the thread.

From now on we will keep deleting those messages, if you wish to express your love consider less intrusive ways such as a like, or patreon bucks.
u cant be serious or ??

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
i don't really care as long as this game keeps getting updated
:oops: Hex!

Best of luck Veqvil, your glossy models are breathtaking
xD thank you!

0.85 content poll meaning:

he didn't even started working on the next update yet. :coffee::coffee:
Of course not, Becky submission content is being created by itself.

Just kidding, I can see the distrust and I totally understand where you are coming from.
All I can do now is to make my updates speak for themselves and prove my comeback.
Just you wait Sir! ;)

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
0.85 content poll meaning:

he didn't even started working on the next update yet. :coffee::coffee:
I wouldn't be so sure, Veqvil could in the meantime continue the main story (dissolve Cliffhanger, show The Meeting of Aiden and Elise with her mother and so on) until the voting is over (and then integrate them).;)

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
veqvil one thing you don't want to do with voting is do what ICSTOR did with Milfy City. Winners bounced around between Linda and Caroline. Nobody else won, because those were the 2 most popular.

I suggest, instead of letting the Patrons pick which character to do, you pick a character, and let them choose which route. Even then, you might find yourself lagging on certain routes. But at least each girl will have screen time.

Maybe have a main route and a side route in the update. You pick the main character and route, and then let patrons vote on the side character to work on.

These thoughts are to keep the story moving along for each main girl, to keep you from getting burned out (ugh, Carol again*), and to keep patrons feeling engaged.

I also suggest that you map out the story, and update-sized chunks for each route. Then you can choose which part to work on, and continue to work towards the end. What you don't want to do is make shit up on the fly. Create the overarching story, then fill in what it takes to get from here to there in each update. that doesn't mean you can't change things, of course, but this avoids "wtf am I going to do this month?".

* I am not saying a Carol update is bad; I just think she'd win over and over and over...
Thanks for the awesome suggestions! I do agree on most things here.
Actually I "design/tailor" every vote considering factors like popularity, how many times they got voted in etc.
This way I avoid what you mentioned and give all characters a chance to get voted on (for example I excluded Carol this time)

As for all the content for LaS, they are mapped out quite thoroughly all the way to the end. So for me there is no "Make stuff up on the fly", it's just choosing which content I bring to life and focus my time :D

Totally good points and I am confident I got a few countermeasures to fight them :)
Cheers!

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
i mean does she really have a distinct model? i don't think so
It's a pretty good looking model (the others aren't bad either), and that's what people are looking for. What do you want, a 12 foot troll? That would be distinct, but I suspect that's not what anyone wants as an option in this game.

Reactions: TheorPhys

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
It's a pretty good looking model (the others aren't bad either), and that's what people are looking for. What do you want, a 12 foot troll? That would be distinct, but I suspect that's not what anyone wants as an option in this game.
i mean i guess? i'm just saying it's by far the worst model

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes